Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Houston is god's punishment for them having a lesbian mayor, Ann Coulter declares ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And she's absolutely right ... far far far right on this one. We all know how much God hates lesbians and fags, and people who masturbate while reading the Bible. That's why I quit. How about you?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ann-coulter-harvey-climate-change-god-punishment-more-credible-tweet-a7919301.html

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote: That's why I quit.  How about you?

I quit when I got to the part about David mutilating the corpses of 200 Philistines then buying Saul's daughter with their foreskins.

"Saul realized that the Lord was with David"

1 Samuel 18

There's also the part about Lot, "a righteous man", getting drunk and fucking his daughters but they don't teach that part too much. That's in Genesis--19 something, I think.

That's the part JoaniePhoni masturbates to--just the thought of it and she's sopping, she's such a devout Christian.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
Wordslinger wrote: That's why I quit.  How about you?

That's the part JoaniePhoni masturbates to--just the thought of it and she's sopping, she's such a devout Christian.

You probably don't even know how close to the truth that is, you can find it in the back pages. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum