Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 v 1- Ann Coulter Schools THE VIEW

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://nation.foxnews.com/ann-coulter/2012/09/27/ann-coulter-causes-mass-hysteria-view-whoopi-bleeped

....and when confronted by FACT, Whoopi Goldberg begins a cussfest. This is awesome.

2seaoat

facts.......oh my........she is the master of twisting facts to stir the pot and sell books.....I still like her, and she could argue with me anytime.......and she was right about one thing.....we will nominate Mitt Romney.....and he will lose.

does ignoring the results ever result in a different result?

2seaoat wrote:facts.......oh my........she is the master of twisting facts to stir the pot and sell books.....I still like her, and she could argue with me anytime.......and she was right about one thing.....we will nominate Mitt Romney.....and he will lose.

As usual, your bipolar self cannot stay on task.

Coulter says Republicans have never engaged in voter fraud and there is an article in today's PNJ about republican voter fraud.Splat!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:Coulter says Republicans have never engaged in voter fraud and there is an article in today's PNJ about republican voter fraud.Splat!

And we all know that the pnj would never lie or slant a story. After all, they had a ballot filled out with all dems boxes checked as a sample ballot for dummies to follow in Nov 2008.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Coulter says Republicans have never engaged in voter fraud and there is an article in today's PNJ about republican voter fraud.Splat!

And we all know that the pnj would never lie or slant a story. After all, they had a ballot filled out with all dems boxes checked as a sample ballot for dummies to follow in Nov 2008.

Of course, when it's the democrats accused of voter fraud in a an article it's true.Right?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Of course, when it's the democrats accused of voter fraud in a an article it's true.Right?

You followed pnj's sample ballot for dummies. Didn't you.

be prepared dreamy... you only get to elect once with fervor.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Remember the democratic mantra "there is no voter fraud, woooo"

Link? With a -321 rating, I think that you're lying much like the Dem skewed polls. Like Seaoat, why can't you address anything that is posted? Deflect and spin does not work with me. I am not the weak minded fellows like Stern is interviewing who can't even tell who the running mate for Obama is at this time.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Link? With a -321 rating, I think that you're lying much like the Dem skewed polls. Like Seaoat, why can't you address anything that is posted? Deflect and spin does not work with me. I am not the weak minded fellows like Stern is interviewing who can't even tell who the running mate for Obama is at this time.

If there is a credible link, it won't work for normal people. It would only work for idiots that are dumb enough to pay pnj for news that they can get elsewhere for free. Like dreamsglore.

ghandi wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

If there is a credible link, it won't work for normal people. It would only work for idiots that are dumb enough to pay pnj for news that they can get elsewhere for free. Like dreamsglore.

Didn't work for me either so I guess her claim of what it is, who knows what it is???

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Didn't work for me either so I guess her claim of what it is, who knows what it is???

Probably a dem who registered as a republican so they could vote in the republican primary for the wrong person. Thinking they were doing something good for obama. They do it all the time trying to beat the system.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What am I supposed to address? I said the article was in today's PNJ. Is that too difficult for you? You can think what you like but like most everything you say,it is usually wrong.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120927/NEWS01/120927010/Allegations-of-forged-voter-registrations-in-Santa-Rosa-Escambia-counties?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1

2seaoat

To think I never appreciated the view as being a deep and enriching experience.....it is total crap. Do people actually watch that show? Coulter is smarter than all of them except Ba Ba, but she is senile now so that does not count.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What am I supposed to address? I said the article was in today's PNJ. Is that too difficult for you? You can think what you like but like most everything you say,it is usually wrong.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120927/NEWS01/120927010/Allegations-of-forged-voter-registrations-in-Santa-Rosa-Escambia-counties?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1

Allegations? Is that the truth now? Damn you is stoopid. Do you even know what allegation means? Retard.

2seaoat wrote:To think I never appreciated the view as being a deep and enriching experience.....it is total crap. Do people actually watch that show? Coulter is smarter than all of them except Ba Ba, but she is senile now so that does not count.

Coulter is a nutjob and a hatemonger.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:To think I never appreciated the view as being a deep and enriching experience.....it is total crap. Do people actually watch that show? Coulter is smarter than all of them except Ba Ba, but she is senile now so that does not count.

And you're not?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is hard to say at this point just what sort of shenanigans they're talking about since the term "potential voter registration form forgery" is rather vague. At any rate, let's keep in mind that registration fraud is not the same as voting fraud.

I will be looking for more details as the story unfolds. What does that mean, 'registration form forgery'? Did they make copies of the registration form because they ran out? What?

From Dreams' article:

State Attorney Bill Eddins is investigating about 100 cases of potential voter registration form forgery in Santa Rosa County and “a significant number” in Escambia County, Eddins told the News Journal this afternoon.

Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections Ann Bodenstein and Escambia Supervisor David Stafford contact Eddins’ office this week to report “questionable voter registration forms” that may have been forged.

“My office views allegations of this nature extremely serious. It’s important for the general public to have confidence in our system of democracy. This goes to the very core of our democracy, if you are violating the law regarding elections.”

Eddins said an investigator with his office is in the process of contacting the supervisors’ offices to retrieve the forms in question.

Anyone believed to have deliberately filed a false registration form could be charged with forgery, a third-degree felony punishable with a maximum of five years in prison, he said. Laws specific to voter registration procedures may also apply, he said.

Eddins said the forms in question may have been collected by the same third-party registration firm that was involved in similar case recently in Palm Beach County.

According to the Palm Beach Post, the supervisor of elections there also turned over a batch of questionable registration forms to the local State Attorney’s Office. In that case, the firm in question was Strategic Allied Consultants of Glen Allen, Va., retained by the Republican Party of Florida to do work on its behalf. Since the Palm Beach incident, the Republican Party of Florida has terminated its contract with the firm.

More details will be posted as they become available.

They said the signatures were all the same so falsely registering people to vote is a crime. I would still think it would be voter fraud.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Stay on task and focus on the thread. She called out the liberals with facts that they cannot dispute. What is more mindboggling is that none of these dimwitted sluts even read the book Coulter wrote before bringing her on the program. That is why Fat Arse Whooping Goldberg could not refute or bring facts otherwise to what she was speaking about. Talking about being an IDIOT on your own show????? Do liberals not read anything but their HOROSCOPES or the COMICs?

again... the amount of voter fraud is irrelevant. the constitution plainly states that a "citizen" gets one vote.

ensuring that is one of the few mandates of the govt. why is it that the govt shirks the tasks they are actually assigned?

Didn't in an earlier post Dreams call this GOP voter fraud? I believe so....I see nothing that says it was GOP voter fraud.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Didn't in an earlier post Dreams call this GOP voter fraud? I believe so....I see nothing that says it was GOP voter fraud.

You need to read it again,teach. The article references the company the repugs hired in Palm Beach who were caught falsifying voter forms and the repugs fired them. What else could they do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum