Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"All Americans have been free to see a doctor, or not, so they can lead healthier lives since the founding of this country. So you see I have not been arguing whatever it is you are attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings."

Is this a joke statement? Seriously?  
Are you trying say that all Americans haven't been free to go in and see a doctor if they wanted to?

Please tell me why that would happen without a restraining order from the doctor.

******SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLR_0_mLYM

Smile 
I surmised you would say that but your statement would be wholly inaccurate since you must have the means to pay the Dr. We are not talking about freedoms here but the ability to acquire a service which poor people do not have. Try getting an appt. w/o insurance. People who have the means to pay certainly have the means to have insurance and Dr.s know that so they also know they're cash means would be limited.
My statement is totally accurate it's yours that is inaccurate.

Are you now saying that there are not free clinics that people who do not have the cash/assets can not go to?

If that's what you're saying then I don't believe you.

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile
Try to go to a clinic to get your broken arm set. LOL!
Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.5001348807657063&w=249&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Try getting big business to comply with your grandiose health care mandate without any waivers or delays then get back with me as to whether I should care or be willing to force people to comply with your individual mandate.

Oh that's right!!!!! PkrBum's already shown that you can't... more likely won't... do that because your heroes that forced this unread legislation onto the people, and most likely yourself, are in bed with most of those big businesses.

Until then unless your individual with the broken arm is close kin they are a charity case. If you ask nicely I might help by providing some money to set that arm but forcing me and other individuals at the point of a sword is not charity.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"All Americans have been free to see a doctor, or not, so they can lead healthier lives since the founding of this country. So you see I have not been arguing whatever it is you are attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings."

Are you trying say that all Americans haven't been free to go in and see a doctor if they wanted to?

Please tell me why that would happen without a restraining order from the doctor.

******SMILE*****

Smile 
I surmised you would say that but your statement would be wholly inaccurate since you must have the means to pay the Dr. We are not talking about freedoms here but the ability to acquire a service which poor people do not have. Try getting an appt. w/o insurance. People who have the means to pay certainly have the means to have insurance and Dr.s know that so they also know they're cash means would be limited.

Are you now saying that there are not free clinics that people who do not have the cash/assets can not go to?

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

*****SMILE*****

Smile
Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.5001348807657063&w=249&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Try getting big business to comply with your grandiose health care mandate without any waivers or delays then get back with me as to whether I should care or be willing to force people to comply with your individual mandate.

Oh that's right!!!!! PkrBum's already shown that you can't... more likely won't... do that because your heroes that forced this unread legislation onto the people, and most likely yourself, are in bed with most of those big businesses.

Until then unless your individual with the broken arm is close kin they are a charity case. If you ask nicely I might help by providing some money to set that arm but forcing me and other individuals at the point of a sword is not charity.

*****SMILE*****

Smile
anyone still defending obamacare at this point needs their head examined. even the people who wrote it and those who supported it on capital hill and the union goons are not supporting it now. I think the people here still supporting it don't understand it and in their mind its this sweet little utopian save us all bill. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:The only ones who keep arguing against having all Americans see a doctor on a regular basis to help live healthier lives, and therefore reducing future health care costs are the ones who just cannot stand it was the black guy who finally did it.  These ones also keep arguing to keep giving away free healthcare even though it is a full one/fifth of our entire economy.
See, health care reform is a Republican/conservative idea from the '90s. So it makes all the bigots crazy that the black guy enacted a conservative idea.
This makes the bigots so crazy, they forget they are conservative.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
I see... In your mind health care should be available to everyone because it's their right, but it shouldn't be available to everyone equally and fairly.

Does that about sum up what you have to say?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile 

Perhaps the damage you have suffered is in reading comprehension, Mr. Eagle.  The question high-lighted above tells me that you have not read the first one of my posts. Or, that you have read them, but cannot comprehend.
So sorry.
I have been arguing for all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives and therefore reducing future healthcare costs. I also have been arguing against giving away free healthcare. You, Mr. Eagle, and you ilk have been arguing exactly the opposite.  
So, what you typed above absolutely does not sum up my position.  My position has been clear since I started posting on this cute, little forum.
Reading is fundamental, Mr. Eagle.  Perhaps if you could read a post objectively, then you would not ask questions like the above one making yourself look totally uninformed, and unable to comprehend simple ideas.
So sad.

"Reading is fundamental."  Bert and Ernie
Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4874265047335921&w=304&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

My reading comprehension is just fine. I suggest that it's your ability to speak and write comprehensively that is ultimately lacking and I suspect that being from your having had to many bad schrooms.

All Americans have been free to see a doctor, or not, so they can lead healthier lives since the founding of this country. So you see I have not been arguing whatever it is you are attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings.

But I see now from your dictatorial musings that you feel all Americans should be required to see a doctor like it's a mandatory thing (NOTE: Blue highlighted sentence in your post). Might I suggest a excellent psychiatrist or two for yourself since you're apparently having some sort of superiority complex that leads you to be obsessive compulsive about the lives of others.

You are correct that reading is fundamental but comprehending what you are reading is an absolute necessity that you are apparently incapable of even after all this time on the forum.

Furthermore perhaps you should think, which I am doubtful you are capable of, prior to writing your nonsense and people wouldn't be writing you statements... and questions over your psychotic ramblings that you become belligerent about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k

Very Happy
Right, fool...All Americans are free to sit in any emergency room 'til hell freezes over waiting for some kind of relief from whatever ails them...when they get the bill, they KNOW what ails them. No American has ever avoided going to a doctor because they don't have insurance, while their symptoms grow worse. You are completely clueless...and a little puny creepy punk.

Let's look at some of the results of countries that have so overextended themselves that they are forced to make cuts.

http://m.euractiv.com/details.php?aid=530257

Between 2008 and 2011, 17 out of the EU’s 28 member states have slashed their public spending on healthcare due to austerity policies, delegates heard at the annual conference of the European Public Health Alliance (EPHA), organised in Brussels on Thursday (5 September).

Forced cuts are not always bad and can create more efficient healthcare systems, said Sarah Thomson, a senior research fellow at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and deputy director at LSE Health. But unfortunately there were also many missed opportunities in EU member states, she added.

"Though the crisis presented some severe challenges for some countries, I think it’s also fair to say that it has been an opportunity for countries to make changes that they knew they needed to make, but they were not making at a time of relative plenty," she told the EPHA conference.

Sensible efficiency response could have focused on eHealth, co-ordinated care or to rationalise hospitals, she mentioned.

However, the most widely used responses were cuts in salaries, staff, training and research as well as social benefits, she said. Other strategies included delaying investments or introducing user charges, Thomson said.

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:The only ones who keep arguing against having all Americans see a doctor on a regular basis to help live healthier lives, and therefore reducing future health care costs are the ones who just cannot stand it was the black guy who finally did it.  These ones also keep arguing to keep giving away free healthcare even though it is a full one/fifth of our entire economy.
See, health care reform is a Republican/conservative idea from the '90s. So it makes all the bigots crazy that the black guy enacted a conservative idea.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
I see... In your mind health care should be available to everyone because it's their right, but it shouldn't be available to everyone equally and fairly.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile 

Perhaps the damage you have suffered is in reading comprehension, Mr. Eagle.  The question high-lighted above tells me that you have not read the first one of my posts. Or, that you have read them, but cannot comprehend.
So sorry.
I have been arguing for all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives and therefore reducing future healthcare costs. I also have been arguing against giving away free healthcare. You, Mr. Eagle, and you ilk have been arguing exactly the opposite.  
So, what you typed above absolutely does not sum up my position.  My position has been clear since I started posting on this cute, little forum.
Reading is fundamental, Mr. Eagle.  Perhaps if you could read a post objectively, then you would not ask questions like the above one making yourself look totally uninformed, and unable to comprehend simple ideas.
So sad.

My reading comprehension is just fine. I suggest that it's your ability to speak and write comprehensively that is ultimately lacking and I suspect that being from your having had to many bad schrooms.

All Americans have been free to see a doctor, or not, so they can lead healthier lives since the founding of this country. So you see I have not been arguing whatever it is you are attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings.

But I see now from your dictatorial musings that you feel all Americans should be required to see a doctor like it's a mandatory thing (NOTE: Blue highlighted sentence in your post). Might I suggest a excellent psychiatrist or two for yourself since you're apparently having some sort of superiority complex that leads you to be obsessive compulsive about the lives of others.

You are correct that reading is fundamental but comprehending what you are reading is an absolute necessity that you are apparently incapable of even after all this time on the forum.

Furthermore perhaps you should think, which I am doubtful you are capable of, prior to writing your nonsense and people wouldn't be writing you statements... and questions over your psychotic ramblings that you become belligerent about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy
Right, fool...All Americans are free to sit in any emergency room 'til hell freezes over waiting for some kind of relief from whatever ails them...when they get the bill, they KNOW what ails them.  No American has ever avoided going to a doctor because they don't have insurance, while their symptoms grow worse.  You are completely clueless...and a little puny creepy punk.

Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4584672570182599&w=235&h=171&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Then have your messiah nationalize the God damn health care industry with an executive order and make health care available to all equally and fairly.

Otherwise shut the Frak up about how it's the right of everyone to have the same health care because that is not what you Frakking mean you stupid bitch.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

******SMILE*****

Smile 

Dwight D. Eisenhower

*****SMILE*****

Smile

*****SMILE*****

Smile
You don't have health insurance? Is this the case w/ you that you are being forced to have it? Then I am glad people like you are forced to have it. Everybody needs health insurance and the people who are complaining the worst are the ones who have it so what's really the point of your complaints? Is it the fact that somebody might get something for free? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

******SMILE*****

Smile 

Dwight D. Eisenhower

*****SMILE*****

Smile

*****SMILE*****

Smile
You don't have health insurance? Is this the case w/ you that you are being forced to have it? Then I am glad people like you are forced to have it. Everybody needs health insurance and the people who are complaining the worst are the ones who have it so what's really the point of your complaints? Is it the fact that somebody might get something for free? LOL!
Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4584672570182599&w=235&h=171&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I'm a twenty year veteran.

If you're so insistent on having health care provided then join the military or have your God damn messiah sign a executive order nationalizing the God damn industry if you think health care is the right of all.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh! It's not 'free'. If it was 'free' then your buddies in big business would be bending over backwards to comply with your messiah's frakked up legislation. I know plenty of people who are paying for health insurance who are barely making it. Your idea of 'free' has already made it worse for them because of the constant premium increases that have occurred since this Frakked up legislation has been passed.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh! It's not 'free'. If it was 'free' then your buddies in big business would be bending over backwards to comply with your messiah's frakked up legislation. I know plenty of people who are paying for health insurance who are barely making it. Your idea of 'free' has already made it worse for them because of the constant premium increases that have occurred since this Frakked up legislation has been passed.

*****SMILE*****

Smile
Bullshit! Mine went down and so has tons of people. You're trying to blame that on Obamacare because you have no argument.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile
Bullshit! Mine went down and so has tons of people. You're trying to blame that on Obamacare because you have no argument.

First off I don't believe you because the people I know are still complaining about the premium increases.

Secondly, if what you say is true then you should have no problem getting the buddies in big business that you and your messiah are in bed with to comply to this grand legislation without delays or waivers.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Dreams just wants a handout

Fact: Some people will get it free.

Fact: Rate increases started going up double digits early in Bush's administration, leveled out and did actually go down in some group's up until this year, where they have started easing up again. Group insurance rate increases are based on claim's experience and respective state's department of insurance and what they tell an insurance company they must have in reserves. But some employer's may not have received an increase but limited their contribution and told employee's that the insurance company raised their rates. Self insured groups could decrease or increase their premiums.

Individual rates have constantly gone up in the past 10 years.

Now on to this year, most group's did get double digit rate increases and yes some of it was due to obamacare. You don't think they're going to pay the extra taxes without passing it on.

If a group this year had a decrease I would suspect the employer changed the plan and raised deductible's or copays. In 2014 there is absolutely no reason (except to retain a high paid employee over 400 FPL)to keep group insurance if employer is under 50. Most of these in the panhandle their employee's would get insurance cheaper on the exchange.

We will see people that are in a margin... that may have been afloat... but will be forced/mandated into a tough spot.

I don't know how anyone can look at this law realistically and not realize that. Then we have the young... good luck kids.

doubtingthomas wrote:Fact: Some people will get it free.

Fact: Rate increases started going up double digits early in Bush's administration, leveled out and did actually go down in some group's up until this year, where they have started easing up again. Group insurance rate increases are based on claim's experience and respective state's department of insurance and what they tell an insurance company they must have in reserves. But some employer's may not have received an increase but limited their contribution and told employee's that the insurance company raised their rates. Self insured groups could decrease or increase their premiums.

Now on to this year, most group's did get double digit rate increases and yes some of it was due to obamacare. You don't think they're going to pay the extra taxes without passing it on.

If a group this year had a decrease I would suspect the employer changed the plan and raised deductible's or copays. In 2014 there is absolutely no reason (except to retain a high paid employee over 400 FPL)to keep group insurance if employer is under 50. Most of these in the panhandle their employee's would get insurance cheaper on the exchange.
Thomas, you make the claim that most of these people would get coverage cheaper on the exchanges. Prove that.

What is left on the exchanges that will get people good quality service?

I see jumping ships from where im sitting. been dealing with it all year.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/10/news/economy/obamacare-insurers/index.html

I just watched recently united drop medicare advantage plans.

from where I sit. it appears to me that people are going to be signing up with shit companies and they will receive shit service because hardly anyone is going to be taking that shit. < sorry cant put it any nicer lol

Chrissy wrote:

Thomas, you make the claim that most of these people would get coverage cheaper on the exchanges. Prove that.

What is left on the exchanges that will get people good quality service?

I see jumping ships from where im sitting. been dealing with it all year.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/10/news/economy/obamacare-insurers/index.html

I just watched recently united drop medicare advantage plans.

from where I sit. it appears to me that people are going to be signing up with shit companies and they will receive shit service because hardly anyone is going to be taking that shit. < sorry cant put it any nicer lol

Well your 1st statement "prove it" can't right now, but if a plan is let's say $500 a month and that person is in the 150-200% of poverty level their rate will be practically nothing if anything depending on the metal level they chose.

I guess one misconception is that obamacare is a plan that obama put pen to paper. It was mandated what benefits and what metal level's but the insurer's put their plans together. They are all out and not published all over the internet. I have seen every plan by Blue Cross in Florida, damn good one's and many of them. That article is funny since Aetna is on the Federal Exchange in Florida. Speaking of shit service the plans will still be administered and claims paid by the insurance companies just like always. The only thing that is mandated within the plans are benefits they must have.

United Healthcare if that is what you're referring to I think did drop an HMO plan in Florida this year for Med Advantage but still has their Medicare Complete PPO. It is not UHC that is dropping hospitals and doctor's but the other way around since it takes tooth and nails to get them to pay a claim. At least that's what one of my good Doctor friends tell me up here.

Here are a list of companies that will be in the federal facilitated marketplace: 3 of them are Florida Blue Companies

-Humana Health Insurance Co.(HMO)
--Aetna Life Insurance Co.
--Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
--Cigna Health & Life Insurance Co.
--Coventry Health Care of Florida Inc. (HMO)
--Florida Health Care Plan Inc..(HMO)
--Health Options Inc.(HMO)
--Molina Healthcare of Florida Inc.(HMO)
--Simply Healthcare Plans Inc.(HMO)
--Sunshine State Health Plan Inc.(HMO)

The last three have been mostly medicaid companies. In Escambia county individuals will have 4 of these companies and two are Florida Blue, Santa Rosa will have 3 and 2 are Florida Blue, Okaloosa and Walton and Bay only have two of the Florida Blue. This is on the exchange. UHC (golden rule) did not file plans on the exchange and last check with OIR did not file any plans off exchange with mandated benefits for Jan 1, 2014.

No one has to purchase on the marketplace, everyone is free to buy off exchange, they just won't receive a subsidy.

PkrBum wrote:We will see people that are in a margin... that may have been afloat... but will be forced/mandated into a tough spot.

I don't know how anyone can look at this law realistically and not realize that. Then we have the young... good luck kids.
I have seen rates for the one's under 30 off exchange and the rates aren't that bad, but most young one's around here will most likely not be paying much because they will receive the subsidy.

But true if they don't get a good deal on the exchange (almost free) then the penalty will be cheaper in 2014. Then there are the one's under $11,100 or right around there, that in Florida will not get nothing because Scott did not expand the medicaid, but they will not have to pay a penalty either.

BTW, although this does need working on in the near future 60-70% of applications for individual only get approved without any exclusions or ratings in Florida. Of that 30-40% left a good percentage are completely uninsurable.

There was none of that in my group policy. As I have said before I have BC/BS of Alabama which is state employee insurance in Alabama and I got a $126 rebate and my biweekly premiums went down $10.

44Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Empty That is it? 9/18/2013, 9:18 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

So sorry.
I have been arguing for all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives and therefore reducing future healthcare costs. I also have been arguing against giving away free healthcare.
So sad.

Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4874265047335921&w=304&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

All Americans blah, blah, attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings.
But blah, blah, blah others.
*****CHUCKLE*****
Very Happy
Thanks for the laugh, Mr. Eagle.  I guess I hit a nerve questioning your reading comprehension.  In your temper tantrum which really said nothing but shallow humorless attempts to insult me, you were very confused....
The first above highlighted word should have been: 'coherently.'  Let me help with your confusion......

co·her·ent
[koh-heer-uhnt]
adjective
1. logically connected; consistent: a coherent argument.
2. cohering; sticking together: a coherent mass of sticky candies.
3. having a natural or due agreement of parts; harmonious: a coherent design.
4. Physics, Optics. of or pertaining to waves that maintain a fixed phase relationship, as in coherent light.

In a less egregious error, the second highlighted word should be: 'too.'

My posts are always concise and coherent.  Unfortunately for the readers of this little forum, your posts are usually full of hateful, bigoted drivel that is not concise and never coherent.
So sad that in your attempts to sound intelligent, you just make yourself look more and more like the uninformed bigot that you are.
So sorry.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much."

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

So sorry.
I have been arguing for all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis in order to live healthier lives and therefore reducing future healthcare costs. I also have been arguing against giving away free healthcare.
So sad.

All Americans blah, blah, attempting to convey from your convoluted imaginings.
But blah, blah, blah others.
*****CHUCKLE*****
Very Happy
Thanks for the laugh, Mr. Eagle.  I guess I hit a nerve questioning your reading comprehension.  In your temper tantrum which really said nothing but shallow humorless attempts to insult me, you were very confused....
The first above highlighted word should have been: 'coherently.'  Let me help with your confusion......

co·her·ent
[koh-heer-uhnt]
adjective
1. logically connected; consistent: a coherent argument.
2. cohering; sticking together: a coherent mass of sticky candies.
3. having a natural or due agreement of parts; harmonious: a coherent design.
4. Physics, Optics. of or pertaining to waves that maintain a fixed phase relationship, as in coherent light.

In a less egregious error, the second highlighted word should be: 'too.'

My posts are always concise and coherent.  Unfortunately for the readers of this little forum, your posts are usually full of hateful, bigoted drivel that is not concise and never coherent.
So sad that in your attempts to sound intelligent, you just make yourself look more and more like the uninformed bigot that you are.
So sorry.

"You can tell a bigot; but not much."
Obamacare being pushed by Hospitals? WTH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4838698406382129&w=169&h=173&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Let's get something straight here. You made the first personal attack. If you can't handle it go back to your video game machine and quit before you do your usual thing.

How are those pressing social issues coming along for you where you want to award special privileges to specific minority groups in your prejudice and discriminating way?

Oh that's right you don't want to talk about them because it reveals who the real bigots are and that's you and your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal friends.

Is that coherent enough for you?

By the way... Since you're so coherent why haven't you answered the question that I asked you in your first post prior to your throwing your temper tantrum?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGL_ZvT6cA

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/19/2013, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

doubtingthomas wrote:BTW, although this does need working on in the near future 60-70% of applications for individual only get approved without any exclusions or ratings in Florida. Of that 30-40% left a good percentage are completely uninsurable.
DT, I'm not sure what you mean here. You don't mean that some people will remain uninsurable through the exchange, do you?

PBulldog2 wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:BTW, although this does need working on in the near future 60-70% of applications for individual only get approved without any exclusions or ratings in Florida. Of that 30-40% left a good percentage are completely uninsurable.
DT, I'm not sure what you mean here. You don't mean that some people will remain uninsurable through the exchange, do you?

No those figures are today and in the past. Oct 1 starts a clean slate for an individual.

PBulldog2 wrote:

PB. you guys act as if Thomas is the know all of this subject , he is not.

and YES. some people will remain uninsurable. the obamcare plan hopes to get coverage for about 6 of every 10 uninsured Americans.

but heres a good article to start on explaining that there re still going to be uninsured and lots of em.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/09/10/if-all-states-expand-medicaid-obamacare-still-leaves-millions-uncovered/

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

and YES. some people will remain uninsurable. the obamcare plan hopes to get coverage for about 6 of every 10 uninsured Americans.

but heres a good article to start on explaining that there re still going to be uninsured and lots of em.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/09/10/if-all-states-expand-medicaid-obamacare-still-leaves-millions-uncovered/
When I mentioned "uninsurable", I was referring to those who have pre-existing conditions. I should have been more clear. I wasn't talking about those who will remain uninsured for other reasons.

And hey, DT has given us all a lot of great information. I appreciate his input!

Thanks for answering my question, DT.

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

At least I don't pretend to know it all on what obamacare has done to your profession. I only hear bits and pieces from doctor's and I don't really care what's it done to your profession just like you don't care what's it's done to mine.

BTW how's your daughter doing selling insurance down there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum