Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED! or The Continuing Adventures of George Zimmerman

+9
VectorMan
no stress
Nekochan
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
2seaoat
knothead
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:It's incredible and soooo telling that the Jackass Brigade is still expelling energy defending this flaming hemmoroid on the asshole of humanity. 

Let's hear some more bout the violence in Chicago. 
I am not surprised that you would now like to change the subject to Chicago or anything other than you being wrong about Zimmerman being BUSTED!
That's funny. 

It's not surprising that the point of my thread sailed over yer head. 

Poor Sal....you never did understand the Chicago violence reference, even though you tried to defend Jackson, Sharpton, and Obama.

knothead wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

There, I said it! AGAIN! LOL

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode!  LOL Fun, fun!
You seriously need to get back on your meds cuz you say shit here that makes no sense whatsoever but just for the record you are one serious piece of shit the likes of which we forum members are exposed to so in closing FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT UNEDUCATED SCARDY CAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Wow that felt sweeeet . . . .  
Somebody musta stolen Knots avatar.
No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL
Why do you call vectorman a freak?

Lots of us don't like odumbass. Freak is a unusual word to call someone and usually implies something other than just someone who has a different political view than you.. hmmm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Vector's not a freak.
Remember all the obscene rants about Bush when he was in office? Heck, at least one member on here is still ranting about Bush and even thinks that Bush Sr killed JFK. Now that's freaky.

Nekochan wrote:Vector's not a freak.  
Remember all the obscene rants about Bush when he was in office?   Heck, at least one member on here is still ranting about Bush and even thinks that Bush Sr killed JFK.  Now that's freaky.
I really like vector. that's why I ask.

I just think using the word freak implies something deeper here.

Perhaps we have a real life lefty homophobe, or should I say another came out of the closet because there are so many.

bizguy

Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

There, I said it! AGAIN! LOL

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode!  LOL Fun, fun!

Most likely....she wants To be the beneficiary on a permanent life insurance policy on George with him paying the premiums. She said he could get a reasonable rate.  LOL.

What company is going to insure a man with a target on his back and a price on his head with a reasonable premium?

Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.
Are you speaking of Zimmerman specifically or people without children in general?  I write permanent life contracts on childless and single folks regularly.  Permanent life insurance has many uses other than the death benefit.  On the issue of whether he is insurable, I write policies on soldiers that are leaving for Iraq/Afghanistan so I suspect he could find a company to insure him; assuming he is otherwise insurable.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think the life insurance is being talked about as part of a divorce settlement?--So they will not be married when the ex wife holds the policy on George Zimmerman.

bizguy

2seaoat wrote:Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Life insurance is usually a children thing, but it also can be a maintenance thing depending on the length of the marriage and relative incomes of the parties.  I think an insurance company who tried to vary the rates on a term life insurance policy under some alleged threat of death would get a protest through the insurance commission.  As the wife she could get a very inexpensive two million dollar term life insurance policy on her husband, and then ask for temporary maintenance for a period of five years to cover misc. expenses including but not limited to the insurance payment.

I have to agree with some posters.  The lady is in this for a buck.  Book deal.
She can't take out a life insurance policy on him unless he agrees. As his spouse she has an insurable interest. However, the insurance company will require that he signs the application. As part of the divorce decree the judge could award her alimony and require that he apply for a life insurance policy to cover the amount and period of the alimony judgement.

Nekochan

Nekochan

bizguy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Life insurance is usually a children thing, but it also can be a maintenance thing depending on the length of the marriage and relative incomes of the parties.  I think an insurance company who tried to vary the rates on a term life insurance policy under some alleged threat of death would get a protest through the insurance commission.  As the wife she could get a very inexpensive two million dollar term life insurance policy on her husband, and then ask for temporary maintenance for a period of five years to cover misc. expenses including but not limited to the insurance payment.

She can't take out a life insurance policy on him unless he agrees.  As his spouse she has an insurable interest.  However, the insurance company will require that he signs the application.  As part of the divorce decree the judge could award her alimony and require that he apply for a life insurance policy to cover the amount and period of the alimony judgement.
Ahh...ok, that is more to the point in answering the question about life insurance for an ex. But what if George Zimmerman does not pay alimony? I don't think he has a job?

Nekochan wrote:
bizguy wrote:

She can't take out a life insurance policy on him unless he agrees.  As his spouse she has an insurable interest.  However, the insurance company will require that he signs the application.  As part of the divorce decree the judge could award her alimony and require that he apply for a life insurance policy to cover the amount and period of the alimony judgement.
Ahh...ok, that is more to the point in answering the question about life insurance for an ex.  But what if George Zimmerman does not pay alimony?  I don't think he has a job?
he should be getting that money from the state for his fees since he was found not guilty. whats that 250-300 thousand?

Im sure its for the money. you know and he may be an ass. an ass does not make a cold blooded murderer. also, she looks like a bitch to me, and stuff she has said seems bitchy.

what is odd is the media seem to follow this man around every where now, hes a superstar now. its a good thing the media follow him so well, it will help the black panthers keep up with his location right? Neutral 

They need to leave this man alone.

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

The estranged wife of George Zimmerman opted not to press charges against her husband Monday after police in Florida responded to her sobbing 911 call reporting he had punched her father and was threatening them with a gun.

"I'm really scared,'' Shellie Zimmerman can be heard telling Lake Mary, Fla., police in an audio recording of a 911 call placed around 2 p.m. Monday to authorities in the suburb northeast of Orlando.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a case that captured the nation's attention and put a spotlight on Florida's self-defense gun laws.

Police allowed Zimmerman to go free Monday afternoon after questioning him outside the home where Shellie Zimmerman placed the 911 call. Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman and her father decided not to press charges after consulting with an attorney.

Police deputy chief Colin Morgan said earlier that police held George Zimmerman in "investigative detention'' while they investigated the dispute.

A police spokesman said Zimmerman and his wife, who filed for divorce last week, were blaming each other for starting the fight at her father's home.

In an audio recording of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call, she can be heard saying Zimmerman smashed an iPad she was holding and cut it with a pocket knife, struck her father in the nose and threatened both while putting a hand on a gun.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''

Orlando TV station WKMG reported that Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.

WKMG's SKY 6 helicopter showed at least a half-dozen police squad cars outside the house.

In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting Martin, a black teenager, last July. The verdict sparked protests across the nation.

Zimmerman has been pulled over at least twice for speeding since his acquittal.

Contributing: The Associated Press

Does that mean the hanging is off? I don't think the leftists are going to be happy about that... anybody seen bush?

bizguy

Nekochan wrote:
bizguy wrote:

Ahh...ok, that is more to the point in answering the question about life insurance for an ex.  But what if George Zimmerman does not pay alimony?  I don't think he has a job?

If they divorce and the judge does not grant alimony I can't imagine that the judge would require Zimmerman to apply for a life insurance policy and name his wife as the beneficiary. Divorce or no divorce his wife cannot apply for a policy without his consent.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
bizguy wrote:

he should be getting that money from the state for his fees since he was found not guilty. whats that 250-300 thousand?

Im sure its for the money. you know and he may be an ass. an ass does not make a cold blooded murderer. also, she looks like a bitch to me, and stuff she has said seems bitchy.

what is odd is the media seem to follow this man around every where now, hes a superstar now. its a good thing the media follow him so well, it will help the black panthers keep up with his location right? Neutral 

They need to leave this man alone.
The problem I have with her is her recent interviews where she bad-talks her husband. Like you said, maybe he is an ass, maybe he is a bad husband. I am sure that his killing of Trayvon, the trial, the publicity, and the constant media attention have all taken their toll on the marriage and Zimmerman is probably not the man he was when they married. But why is the ex going public with all of this dirt on him now? These are private matters. For once I think that Seaoat is onto something with his thinking about a book deal. The wife called police yesterday and made a bunch of claims and said she was scared but now the police say she changed her story. Apparently there was no gun pulled by Zimmerman and no assault happened. And what the heck about this house it happened at yesterday? It is the wife's parents' house? George and his wife are estranged. So what were they both doing there yesterday afternoon? There is more to this story than has come out. But in any case, it's sad to see a marriage disintegrate in public with the media and everyone watching. Some things should be kept private!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bizguy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
bizguy wrote:

If they divorce and the judge does not grant alimony I can't imagine that the judge would require Zimmerman to apply for a life insurance policy and name his wife as the beneficiary.  Divorce or no divorce his wife cannot apply for a policy without his consent.  

As part of the divorce settlement she wants him to obtain and carry a life insurance  policy, pay the premiums.and list her as the sole beneficiary for the rest of his life.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:Does that mean the hanging is off? I don't think the leftists are going to be happy about that... anybody seen bush?
If anything, it's George's wife who was "busted" for making false claims in her call to the police.

bizguy

Joanimaroni wrote:
bizguy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
bizguy wrote:

If they divorce and the judge does not grant alimony I can't imagine that the judge would require Zimmerman to apply for a life insurance policy and name his wife as the beneficiary.  Divorce or no divorce his wife cannot apply for a policy without his consent.  
As part of the divorce settlement she wants him to obtain and carry a life insurance  policy, pay the premiums.and list her as the sole beneficiary for the rest of his life.
That will be up to the judge and an insurance company. She will have to prove to both that she has an insurable financial interest. That's easy to do in the case of an alimony and/or child support order. But I think she'll have a hard time proving an insurable interest in an ex-spouse for the remainder of his life.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No chance he's just a loose cannon?  On the 9/11 call, she said he hit her father in the nose and it might be broken.  I think Zimmerman has some serious mental issues, possibly exacerbated by the drugs he's taking.

This reminds me of a time when I was divorcing my ex...my sister was helping me pack up some things in my house...she was carrying a box, and he shoved her.

nadalfan

Funny how trouble seems to come after him, poor Georgie! He claims she was the aggressor...imagine that.

By the way....
"O'Mara confirmed Zimmerman had his gun on him. "He was armed ... He put his hand (on the gun) to make sure it was holstered," he said. "He knows how to carry responsibly."

Police initially took away Zimmerman's gun, but O'Mara said it was later returned to his client."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-george-zimmerman-police-custody-20130909,0,3625334.story

I really believe it's a matter of time before something dire happens with this guy...and, NO, it does not make me happy, it makes me angry.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The police in the article I posted said they did not find a gun. So there are conflicting reports.

In Florida, if there was evidence of domestic abuse, the police would have to have arrested George even if his wife didn't want to file charges.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

knothead wrote:
A jerk maybe? But a jerk with class . . . . I lost my cool so I'm sitting in the corner with a dunce hat cuz I'm just a run of the mill jerk sometimes, a weakness I admit.
Heeheeeee......reminds me of the time I went ballistic on another poster and wrote "Coward!" in huge, red letters all over this very forum.

Just shows we're human, Knot. "Jerks with class".....I like that!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

No chance he's just a loose cannon?  On the 9/11 call, she said he hit her father in the nose and it might be broken.  I think Zimmerman has some serious mental issues, possibly exacerbated by the drugs he's taking.

This reminds me of a time when I was divorcing my ex...my sister was helping me pack up some things in my house...she was carrying a box, and he shoved her.

In this situation....you have to consider Shellie's state of mind. George had his girlfriend with him.

knothead

knothead

Neko said: For once I think that Seaoat is onto something with his thinking

Seaoat is going to get the big head hearing compliments from you . . . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:Neko said:   For once I think that Seaoat is onto something with his thinking

Seaoat is going to get the big head hearing compliments from you . . . . .

Seaoat already has the big head. Wink  I don't think there's any way to deflate that big head of his!

Nekochan

Nekochan

More trickles out about yesterday's police call.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

Lake Mary Police are now calling into question several statements Shellie Zimmerman made to 911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department.  "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."
Still, a gun was at the crux of the account Shellie Zimmerman provided to 911 dispatchers when calling for help.
"He continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying, 'Step closer.'  He is just threatening all of us,"  Shellie can be heard telling dispatchers.

Hudson told ABC Action News Shellie provided a written statement Monday night saying she never saw a gun and only assumed her estranged husband was carrying a weapon because he touched his stomach.
Shellie called police to her father's home on Sprucewood Road around 2 p.m.  She claimed George punched her father in the face and threatened both of them with a gun.
"He accosted my father and then took my IPad and then smashed it and cut it with a pocketknife. I don't know what he is capable of. I am really really scared," Shellie told dispatchers.
According to authorities, Shellie's father did not have any visible injuries.
In the 911 call, Shellie asked the dispatcher to send paramedics because her father's nose looked like it was broken.

There are also other inconsistencies police pointed to on the 911.
Shellie told dispatchers that officers arrived and had their guns drawn.  She said George was sitting in his car.  Fearing George would start shooting, she told the dispatcher her and her father were going inside.
According to police, George was not in his car when they arrived but was standing in the yard.  They say he was also very cooperative and allowed police to search his person.

After being questioned by police, Shellie left the home with her attorney.
Police explained that George has been living in his father-in-law's home.  It was just last week that Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said Monday's incident stemmed from the couple dividing up property.
"Silly stuff like pots and pans and dishes gets so emotionalized that it overflows and that is what really happened here," said O'Mara.
The home was previously used as a meeting place to divvy up possessions.  However, O'Mara said Shellie turned up at the home Monday afternoon unannounced.
"This is all miscommunication," O'Mara said.
O'Mara explained that this is just more fallout from Zimmerman's acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin, 17.
That occurred nearly two months ago, and since that time, Zimmerman has been in the media spotlight for various reasons including speeding and helping people during a traffic crash.
In this case, both Zimmerman and his father-in-law have declined to file charges.
However, multiple media outlets are incorrectly reporting that Zimmerman and his wife has also declined to press charges.  According to police, because this is a domestic violence case, it is up to the state attorney's office to decide whether charges are warranted.  They must first find out who was the primary aggressor, if there was one at all.
And while no charges have been filed, police say that could change at any minute.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911#ixzz2eV1s0zfk

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nekochan wrote:The police in the article I posted said they did not find a gun. So there are conflicting reports.

In Florida, if there was evidence of domestic abuse, the police would have to have arrested George even if his wife didn't want to file charges.
I have not read everything out there about this case, but I believe that the victim of domestic abuse must exhibit some signs of being assaulted. That being said, if he and his daughter refused to press charges, then there is not much the cops can do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum