Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED! or The Continuing Adventures of George Zimmerman

+9
VectorMan
no stress
Nekochan
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
2seaoat
knothead
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

no stress

no stress

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimmerman-detained/index.html

boards of FL wrote:Who would have thought that the guy who carries loaded weapons in pedestrian life, trains for MMA 3 days per week, has past record of violent behavior and run-ins with the law, profiled and killed an unarmed teenager, and lied under oath about his financial situation...who would have guessed that such a guy would do such a thing?  Very uncharacteristic this is.  We all need to just slow down here.  There is no need to rush to judgement.  
NOT GUILTY--- it irks you huh?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

There, I said it! AGAIN! LOL

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode! LOL Fun, fun!

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

"Fundamentally" change America? Fuck you, Obama, and go straight to hell you sorry SOB!

I believe Zimmerman's ex-wife (or soon to be ex-wife) is doing this for money. The liberal media will eat it up. I hope George is involved and makes a mint on it! LOL

Then you LibTard's heads will explode!  LOL Fun, fun!
You seriously need to get back on your meds cuz you say shit here that makes no sense whatsoever but just for the record you are one serious piece of shit the likes of which we forum members are exposed to so in closing FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT UNEDUCATED SCARDY CAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Wow that felt sweeeet . . . .

2seaoat

OK, then why was his wife charged and not him?

The wife testified falsely as to where and what amount of money was in accounts. Mr. Zimmerman did not testify, he simply by phone in jail was instructing her on how to transfer the money. The intent was to deceive the court, but Mr. Zimmerman never committed a crime simply moving money to his sister's account and paying bills with the funds. As the lawyer for the wife said it was simply a wife standing by her man, but when she lied under oath she got charged. The state could not charge George because moving money and paying bills from your accounts is not a crime, unless George testified and lied......he did not.....he simply directed his wife, the buck stopped on her desk when she lied for him.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:Liberal boneheads are just liberal boneheads. Nothing will ever change that. You just have to fight them at every turn. That's one of the reasons the GOP is blocking Obama on his every move.

Most likely....she wants To be the beneficiary on a permanent life insurance policy on George with him paying the premiums. She said he could get a reasonable rate.  LOL.

What company is going to insure a man with a target on his back and a price on his head with a reasonable premium?

Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Sounds like a lot of bullshit that was exaggerated by the media again. There was surveillance tape in which George offered. That's telling now isn't it? Shellie Zimmerman has been going on TV and dissing their dirty laundry to the world. I would imagine most people going through a divorce have fights. It's not surprising Sal feels like this a vindication for him. People who are wrong about an issue usually grasp for straws.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You lowlife vermin; you disgust me.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I believe that a few people on this forum would be happy if Zimmerman did actually hurt someone or if he killed someone else.

knothead wrote:

You seriously need to get back on your meds cuz you say shit here that makes no sense whatsoever but just for the record you are one serious piece of shit the likes of which we forum members are exposed to so in closing FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT UNEDUCATED SCARDY CAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Somebody musta stolen Knots avatar.

2seaoat

Since they are a childless couple, life insurance is normally not granted.

Life insurance is usually a children thing, but it also can be a maintenance thing depending on the length of the marriage and relative incomes of the parties. I think an insurance company who tried to vary the rates on a term life insurance policy under some alleged threat of death would get a protest through the insurance commission. As the wife she could get a very inexpensive two million dollar term life insurance policy on her husband, and then ask for temporary maintenance for a period of five years to cover misc. expenses including but not limited to the insurance payment.

I have to agree with some posters. The lady is in this for a buck. Book deal.

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:C'mon tighty, whitey, wingnuts ...

... defend this jackass, ...

... I'm sure it was all a setup ...

... Amarite??

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, arrested George Zimmerman Monday afternoon after being notified by his wife that he was allegedly threatening her and her father with a gun.

WKMG-TV reported thfat police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.

Shellie Zimmerman’s lawyer announced on Thursday that she had filed for divorce, and she told ABC News in an interview that he had been behaving recklessly since being found not guilty of murder in July 2013 after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/zimmerman-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-wife-with-gun/
Nope, I' m not like you.....I wait for the evidence.

Zman posted the story in the politics section.
Ain't no way you wait for the evidence Ms Maroni.. Remember just a few days ago when I said you should wait for the evidence about the woman who supposedly abused her 95 year old mother?  You outright said you didn't have to wait for the evidence to know what happened in that case. 
What a liar.  Lol

You even started wondering aloud if the woman did it for her mother's social security check, without one scintilla of proof that that was a motive.

This was your first statement about the accused but not convicted in the thread you started entitled "manslaughter charges filed."

The thread is still on the front page of this forum,in case anyone missed it. Here's your statement:  

This was a completely avoidable death. The daughter is nothing more than a low-life animal....no offense to animals. On second thought animals take care of their own."

You're a lying hypocrite Ms Maroni.
Oh, did I forget to say you're a lying hypocrite?

Let me remind myself to do so every chance I get.
Cat, you are one psychotic woman. I didn't wait for evidence because the woman ADMITTED she left her mother on the floor for TWO WEEKS. 

That is abuse, YOU may not think so but people with normal intelligence see it as abuse. 

Manslaughter charges were filed and she was arrested....that is a FACT. The woman did not call an ambulance until after her mother became unconscious, another FACT the woman admitted.

Lying on the floor for 2weeks, with open sore on your body,  incontinent of bladder and bowels, will cause sepsis...and that is a death sentence, especially a 95 year old woman...FACT. 

Was this an avoidable death....DAMN right it was. Lying on the floor peeing and pooping on yourself for 2 weeks caused the death.....the reason the charges  were filed

One more thing, for you to dislike me so much is the most flattering compliment I could  ever receive. It means I'm nothing like you.
Gosh,you must really think what I say is important. You made my words SO BIG!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to prove what you are, you prove it every day with your words on this forum. It's just nice to see that other people are catching onto you more every day.

I don't want to be like you MsMaroni, no matter if Cat is like you or not like you.  You're a meddlesome bore, incapable of clear judgment of character and incapable of original thought.
Plus, there's that lying thing and  that hypocrisy thing  that I reminded myself to mention occasionally.

LOL
You just have yourself a good evening defending the indefensible and condemning the folks that haven't had their trials yet.
You're a sad little comic strip character of a woman , world's number one busybody and full of dreams of self-importance.

Gladys Kravitz is who I think of when I imagine you.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/9/2013, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:

No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

... Amarite??

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, arrested George Zimmerman Monday afternoon after being notified by his wife that he was allegedly threatening her and her father with a gun.

WKMG-TV reported thfat police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.

Shellie Zimmerman’s lawyer announced on Thursday that she had filed for divorce, and she told ABC News in an interview that he had been behaving recklessly since being found not guilty of murder in July 2013 after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/zimmerman-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-wife-with-gun/

Ain't no way you wait for the evidence Ms Maroni.. Remember just a few days ago when I said you should wait for the evidence about the woman who supposedly abused her 95 year old mother?  You outright said you didn't have to wait for the evidence to know what happened in that case. 
What a liar.  Lol

You even started wondering aloud if the woman did it for her mother's social security check, without one scintilla of proof that that was a motive.

This was your first statement about the accused but not convicted in the thread you started entitled "manslaughter charges filed."

The thread is still on the front page of this forum,in case anyone missed it. Here's your statement:  

This was a completely avoidable death. The daughter is nothing more than a low-life animal....no offense to animals. On second thought animals take care of their own."

Cat, you are one psychotic woman. I didn't wait for evidence because the woman ADMITTED she left her mother on the floor for TWO WEEKS. 

That is abuse, YOU may not think so but people with normal intelligence see it as abuse. 

Manslaughter charges were filed and she was arrested....that is a FACT. The woman did not call an ambulance until after her mother became unconscious, another FACT the woman admitted.

Lying on the floor for 2weeks, with open sore on your body,  incontinent of bladder and bowels, will cause sepsis...and that is a death sentence, especially a 95 year old woman...FACT. 

Was this an avoidable death....DAMN right it was. Lying on the floor peeing and pooping on yourself for 2 weeks caused the death.....the reason the charges  were filed

One more thing, for you to dislike me so much is the most flattering compliment I could  ever receive. It means I'm nothing like you.
Gosh,you must really think what I say is important. You made my words SO BIG!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to prove what you are, you prove it every day with your words on this forum. It's just nice to see that other people are catching onto you more every day.

I don't want to be like you MsMaroni, no matter if Cat is like you or not like you.  You're a meddlesome bore, incapable of clear judgment of character and incapable of original thought.
Plus, there's that lying thing and  that hypocrisy thing  that I reminded myself to mention occasionally.

LOL
You just have yourself a good evening defending the indefensible and condemning the folks that haven't had their trials yet.
You're a sad little comic strip character of a woman.

Damn Cat, you misread what I wrote........and to think I made it big so you would understand.

One more time just for you...I said  "One more thing, for you to dislike me so much is the most flattering compliment I could  ever receive. It means I'm nothing like you."

Understand now?  I'm not like you nor do I wish to be like you.

2seaoat

No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL

Vector man can make great commentary and is intelligent and has unique insight, but he get so boring when he goes on an Obama rant, or wants to call anybody who is thinking a name......still appreciate his input, and usually just yawn when he quits thinking and hits his hate Obama button. He thinks I am a jerk, and a liberal.....I am a jerk.

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

... Amarite??

What a liar.  Lol

LOL
You're a sad little comic strip character of a woman.

Damn Cat, you misread what I wrote........and to think I made it big so you would understand.

One more time just for you...I said  "One more thing, for you to dislike me so much is the most flattering compliment I could  ever receive. It means I'm nothing like you."

Understand now?  I'm not like you nor do I wish to be like you.
\

It's fine Mrs Kravitz. You never could be.
Don't worry your little head about it.
It takes a certain degree of integrity that you just don't possess.
Sorry 'bout that.

If she claimed that he exposed the weapon purposely... this is pretty simple. They'll prolly tack on the perjury.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL

Vector man can make great commentary and is intelligent and has unique insight, but he get so boring when he goes on an Obama rant, or wants to call anybody who is thinking a name......still appreciate his input, and usually just yawn when he quits thinking and hits his hate Obama button.  He thinks I am a jerk, and a liberal.....I am a jerk.
A jerk maybe? But a jerk with class . . . . I lost my cool so I'm sitting in the corner with a dunce hat cuz I'm just a run of the mill jerk sometimes, a weakness I admit.

Sal

Sal

It's incredible and soooo telling that the Jackass Brigade is still expelling energy defending this flaming hemmoroid on the asshole of humanity. 

Let's hear some more bout the violence in Chicago. 

knothead wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:

Shocked LOL!

2seaoat wrote:No, it was me . . . . that freak gets my goat and I owe you all an apology (but it did feel good). LOL

Vector man can make great commentary and is intelligent and has unique insight, but he get so boring when he goes on an Obama rant, or wants to call anybody who is thinking a name......still appreciate his input, and usually just yawn when he quits thinking and hits his hate Obama button.  He thinks I am a jerk, and a liberal.....I am a jerk.
Now you're talkin!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:It's incredible and soooo telling that the Jackass Brigade is still expelling energy defending this flaming hemmoroid on the asshole of humanity. 

I am not surprised that you would now like to change the subject to Chicago or anything other than you being wrong about Zimmerman being BUSTED!

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:It's incredible and soooo telling that the Jackass Brigade is still expelling energy defending this flaming hemmoroid on the asshole of humanity. 

I am not surprised that you would now like to change the subject to Chicago or anything other than you being wrong about Zimmerman being BUSTED!
That's funny. 

It's not surprising that the point of my thread sailed over yer head. 

Sal's just a sore loser. He just can't get over he was wrong.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

That's funny. 

It's not surprising that the point of my thread sailed over yer head. 
Yes, that BUSTED! sailed right over my head and then back over to bite you in the butt for being wrong in jumping to conclusions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum