Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED! or The Continuing Adventures of George Zimmerman

+9
VectorMan
no stress
Nekochan
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
2seaoat
knothead
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Sal

Sal

C'mon tighty, whitey, wingnuts ...

... defend this jackass, ...

... I'm sure it was all a setup ...

... Amarite??

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, arrested George Zimmerman Monday afternoon after being notified by his wife that he was allegedly threatening her and her father with a gun.

WKMG-TV reported that police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.

Shellie Zimmerman’s lawyer announced on Thursday that she had filed for divorce, and she told ABC News in an interview that he had been behaving recklessly since being found not guilty of murder in July 2013 after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/zimmerman-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-wife-with-gun/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:C'mon tighty, whitey, wingnuts ...

... Amarite??

Police in Lake Mary, Florida, arrested George Zimmerman Monday afternoon after being notified by his wife that he was allegedly threatening her and her father with a gun.

WKMG-TV reported thfat police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.

Shellie Zimmerman’s lawyer announced on Thursday that she had filed for divorce, and she told ABC News in an interview that he had been behaving recklessly since being found not guilty of murder in July 2013 after shooting and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/09/zimmerman-arrested-for-allegedly-threatening-wife-with-gun/

Nope, I' m not like you.....I wait for the evidence.

Zman posted the story in the politics section.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:

... Amarite??

WKMG-TV reported thfat police were called to the home of Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, and were investigating the incident.

Well the 'evidence' didn't put him away but he got off scott free but I have accepted his pathetic fate of being who he really is . . .

Yep will wait for the evidence. If true, no defense so what would be your point them knot head? How about the old adage " hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

2seaoat

book deal

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Yep ...

You waited for the evidence that Trayvon was a young black male before deciding it was definitely a justified homicide.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yep ...

You waited for the evidence that Trayvon was a young black male before deciding it was definitely a justified homicide.
Bullshit... what an asshole you are.

2seaoat

Now hold your horses.....should we not wait for the evidence? Now if the evidence shown is credible and reliable that George Zimmerman threatened his wife and her family with a gun, does this not make you pause? Does it not make Sal, just a little bit correct? Or are we going to ignore this behavior?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
No ...

... not bullshit, Bum ...

... just an observation delivered bluntly ...

She has a tell.

All those posts about inner city violence and crime statistics ...

... if that's not about painting all young black males as suspect, what is it?

But, thanks for the compliment.

The truth stings sometimes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Who would have thought that the guy who carries loaded weapons in pedestrian life, trains for MMA 3 days per week, has past record of violent behavior and run-ins with the law, profiled and killed an unarmed teenager, and lied under oath about his financial situation...who would have guessed that such a guy would do such a thing? Very uncharacteristic this is. We all need to just slow down here. There is no need to rush to judgement.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

boards of FL wrote:Who would have thought that the guy who carries loaded weapons in pedestrian life, trains for MMA 3 days per week, has past record of violent behavior and run-ins with the law, profiled and killed an unarmed teenager, and lied under oath about his financial situation...who would have guessed that such a guy would do such a thing?  Very uncharacteristic this is.  We all need to just slow down here.  There is no need to rush to judgement.  
Boards, I do not believe that he was charged with that crime, that was his wife if I am not mistaken.

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://gawker.com/5915713/george-zimmermans-lawyer-admits-his-client-lied-about-his-finances

Nekochan

Nekochan

I won't jump to the conclusion that he's guilty like I did last time, before the evidence starting trickling out.

Joanimaroni wrote:

... Amarite??

Ain't no way you wait for the evidence Ms Maroni.. Remember just a few days ago when I said you should wait for the evidence about the woman who supposedly abused her 95 year old mother?  You outright said you didn't have to wait for the evidence to know what happened in that case.
What a liar.

You even started wondering aloud if the woman did it for her mother's social security check, without one scintilla of proof that that was a motive.

This was your first statement about the accused but not convicted in the thread you started entitled "manslaughter charges filed."

The thread is still on the front page of this forum,in case anyone missed it. Here's your statement:  

This was a completely avoidable death. The daughter is nothing more than a low-life animal....no offense to animals. On second thought animals take care of their own."

You're a lying hypocrite Ms Maroni.
Oh, did I forget to say you're a lying hypocrite?

Let me remind myself to do so every chance I get.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/9/2013, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yep ...

You waited for the evidence that Trayvon was a young black male before d
eciding it was definitely a justified homicide.

Absolutely correct Sal.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this afternoon.Surprised 

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

boards of FL wrote:http://gawker.com/5915713/george-zimmermans-lawyer-admits-his-client-lied-about-his-finances
OK, then why was his wife charged and not him?

I don't nap in the afternoon, FYI. I'm not that old.

I'm just stating the absolutely obvious for the sake of stating the obvious.
I suspect most people here have already noticed it.

Ghost Rider wrote:
boards of FL wrote:http://gawker.com/5915713/george-zimmermans-lawyer-admits-his-client-lied-about-his-finances
You don't honestly think he was unaware of how much money he'd collected on the internet,  do you?
The wife was the one who swore they didn't have the money. That's why she was charged. I'm sure he knew she was lying when she said it, but he wasn't required to tell the authorities about it. After all, he's her husband.

It makes you all sick to find out this guy isn't such an angel, doesn't it? By the way, his wife's statements lately have been very telling. She said George is acting crazy because he feels that after the verdict he is invincible.
An innocent man who is acquitted doesn't feel invincible, he feels vindicated.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

bluemoon wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
You don't honestly think he was unaware of how much money he'd collected on the internet,  do you?
The wife was the one who swore they didn't have the money. That's why she was charged. I'm sure he knew she was lying when she said it, but he wasn't required to tell the authorities about it. After all, he's her husband.
That is not what I am implying, I just want to know that if he did state under oath why wasn't he charged. I'm sure he had knowledge of it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, he actually wasn't busted. No charges will be filed. It's sad how giddy some people get over news about threats or assaults.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimmerman-detained/

Nekochan

Nekochan

He said/she said.  Who knows what actually happened but here's more:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

A police spokesman later said Zimmerman and his wife were blaming each other for starting the fight at her father's home in Lake Mary.

In an audio recording of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call, she can be heard saying Zimmerman smashed an iPad she was holding and cut it with a pocket knife, struck her father in the nose and threatened both while putting a hand on a gun.

"I'm really scared,'' Shellie Zimmerman repeated during the call.

Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a case that put a spotlight on Florida's self-defense gun laws.

Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers have not recovered a gun.

The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it. Witnesses do not want to speak to anyone until they speak to their lawyer.''

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Well, he actually wasn't busted.  No charges will be filed.  It's sad how giddy some people get over news about threats or assaults.

Not giddy, just really, really entertained.

It's going to be sooo funny watching you bend and twist logic into a pretzel in your effort to justify your emotional investment in this sociopathic scumbag.

This most certainly is not the last we'll hear of George Zimmerman.

And, you'll be on here defending him every time, until he ends up back in jail or dead.

It's so, so telling.

Smile 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well, he actually wasn't busted.  No charges will be filed.  It's sad how giddy some people get over news about threats or assaults.

Not giddy, just really, really entertained.

It's going to be sooo funny watching you bend and twist logic into a pretzel in your effort to justify your emotional investment in this sociopathic scumbag.

This most certainly is not the last we'll hear of George Zimmerman.

And, you'll be on here defending him every time, until he ends up back in jail or dead.

It's so, so telling.

Smile 
You jumped right to the conclusion, again, this afternoon, that he was guilty. Your headline with an exclamation mark is giddy--you were so, so happy that a woman had been threatened and/or assaulted by George Zimmerman.

I don't know what happened today, and I haven't defended anyone on here. According to the police--no gun was found, there was no evidence of assault and no charges were filed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

... Amarite??

Ain't no way you wait for the evidence Ms Maroni.. Remember just a few days ago when I said you should wait for the evidence about the woman who supposedly abused her 95 year old mother?  You outright said you didn't have to wait for the evidence to know what happened in that case. 
What a liar.  Lol

You even started wondering aloud if the woman did it for her mother's social security check, without one scintilla of proof that that was a motive.

This was your first statement about the accused but not convicted in the thread you started entitled "manslaughter charges filed."

The thread is still on the front page of this forum,in case anyone missed it. Here's your statement:  

This was a completely avoidable death. The daughter is nothing more than a low-life animal....no offense to animals. On second thought animals take care of their own."

You're a lying hypocrite Ms Maroni.
Oh, did I forget to say you're a lying hypocrite?

Let me remind myself to do so every chance I get.

Cat, you are one psychotic woman. I didn't wait for evidence because the woman ADMITTED she left her mother on the floor for TWO WEEKS. 

That is abuse, YOU may not think so but people with normal intelligence see it as abuse. 

Manslaughter charges were filed and she was arrested....that is a FACT. The woman did not call an ambulance until after her mother became unconscious, another FACT the woman admitted.

Lying on the floor for 2weeks, with open sore on your body,  incontinent of bladder and bowels, will cause sepsis...and that is a death sentence, especially a 95 year old woman...FACT. 

Was this an avoidable death....DAMN right it was. Lying on the floor peeing and pooping on yourself for 2 weeks caused the death.....the reason the charges  were filed

One more thing, for you to dislike me so much is the most flattering compliment I could  ever receive. It means I'm nothing like you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum