Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white. Even if the media will not report it, everybody knows it.

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

You can't be serious? Happiness is a 16 yr. old unwed mother?

Geez Dreams.....no wonder.......yes you can enjoy yourself without getting pregnant. You are revealing more than you want on this forum. In poker that is called a tell.

cool1

cool1

I have never laughed so much just reading your post ! I will need to change my picture lol--some big ball ----sooo funny you cant see a big ball I have 2 peanuts that cant be seen --lol with a half shirt on which holds up my peanuts --and the shirt is tight to because I don't have boobs I have to have a tight shirt on to keep the peanuts covered!

once I had a shirt on a tank top back in the days --walking across the parking lot --one that tied on top --came untied --showed both my peanuts --in front of this guy which later asked if he could sit with me -oh gosh I really wanted to run back to my car ----he came to my table asked if he could join me I said no that's alright ---then he said its ok you know --I told him easy for you to say --my face had to be 10 shades of red pale 

the only thing I like about peanuts ---you don't need a bra --I kinda like that ---I HATE BRAS---and I can run and not have to worry about my boobs flopping up and down bounce 

cool1

cool1

IM going somewhere --don't know where but I need to get away for a while and to do something .Very Happy later yall

2seaoat wrote:You can't be serious? Happiness is a 16 yr. old unwed mother?

Geez Dreams.....no wonder.......yes you can enjoy yourself without getting pregnant.   You are revealing more than you want on this forum.   In poker that is called a tell.
At 16, I was not worldly wise,Seaoat. Nor responsible enough to engage in adult behaviors as most 16 yr. old's aren't. I wouldn't advocate that at 16.

cool1 wrote:I have never laughed so much just reading your post !   I will need to change my picture lol--some big ball ----sooo funny you cant see a big ball I have 2 peanuts that cant be seen --lol     with a half shirt on which holds up my peanuts --and the shirt is tight to because I don't have boobs I have to have a tight shirt on to keep the peanuts covered!

once I had a shirt on a tank top back in the days --walking across the parking lot --one that tied on top --came untied --showed both my peanuts --in front of this guy which later asked if he could sit with me -oh gosh I really wanted to run back to my car ----he came to my table asked if he could join me I said no that's alright ---then he said its ok you know --I told him easy for you to say --my face had to be 10 shades of red pale 

the only thing I like about peanuts ---you don't need a bra --I kinda like that ---I HATE BRAS---and I can run and not have to worry about my boobs flopping up and down bounce 
It really looked like a huge beach ball on my screen because of your hair blending in.At first I thought it was a joke avatar. LOL!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:petal your race baiting Bull somewhere else.

That kid telling everyone that the king had no clothes was irritating also......he should have just gone away.......nope.......this is way too much fun.....people always angry at me and calling me names......heck, everybody is so nice in the real world......I love this place.

OH you are not near as obvious as Threadbear. You are a raving narcissist looking for source. Yes I see now. Dreams the only way to deflate a full blown Narcissist is to starve them, cut off their source.  We need to ignore him and he will deflate in a few days to a screaming giggling bag of Narcissistic goo.
No, Seaoat will not be ignored. He does bring color to this forum. Aggravatingly so sometimes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That kid telling everyone that the king had no clothes was irritating also......he should have just gone away.......nope.......this is way too much fun.....people always angry at me and calling me names......heck, everybody is so nice in the real world......I love this place.

OH you are not near as obvious as Threadbear. You are a raving narcissist looking for source. Yes I see now. Dreams the only way to deflate a full blown Narcissist is to starve them, cut off their source.  We need to ignore him and he will deflate in a few days to a screaming giggling bag of Narcissistic goo.
No, Seaoat will not be ignored. He does bring color to this forum. Aggravatingly so sometimes.
Dreams that shows a very strong side of you that you will put up with colorful and verbose blather.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You can't be serious? Happiness is a 16 yr. old unwed mother?

Geez Dreams.....no wonder.......yes you can enjoy yourself without getting pregnant.   You are revealing more than you want on this forum.   In poker that is called a tell.
At 16, I was not worldly wise,Seaoat. Nor responsible enough to engage in adult behaviors as most 16 yr. old's aren't. I wouldn't advocate that at 16.
The crux of problems now....babies having babies and the destruction of 2 parent families. Years ago....the way welfare worked,  encouraged single parent families. Women could not qualify for welfare if there was a man in the house.

Children can not instill moral values in their children if they don't have any.

2seaoat

you will put up with colorful and verbose blather.

Well thank you very much.......I never knew I was colorful......it will all go to my head.......please get the kryptonite.........

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

As long as people acknowledge it's an opinion and not fact then I'm ok. It's when they try to pull the wool over your eyes and try to convince you it' s fact.
Dreams that shows a very strong side of you that you will put up with colorful and verbose blather.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:you will put up with colorful and verbose blather.

Well thank you very much.......I never knew I was colorful......it will all go to my head.......please get the kryptonite.........
SHE was being kind...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

SHE was being kind...
True. Seaoat has feelings too, I imagine behind all that bloated head.

2seaoat

True. Seaoat has feelings too, I imagine behind all that bloated head.

I am a sensitive guy......I will stumble around all day lost.....hurt......uncertain if I can cut the grass and move some pontoons........in general lethargic all because my head is a little big..........now it is called bloated.......like a dead fish on the shore for three days.........oh the pain.....oh the humanity.

I said you brought "color" to the forum. I guess you didn't get it. LOL! Must be lacking in conceptual thought?

cool1 wrote:IM going somewhere --don't know where but I need to get away for a while and to do something .Very Happy  later yall
 interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white. Even if the media will not report it, everybody knows it. - Page 3 Th?id=H.4817979449803890&pid=1

I'm already there!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kb2x0D584c

Cool 

Joanimaroni wrote:The crux of problems now....babies having babies and the destruction of 2 parent families. Years ago....the way welfare worked,  encouraged single parent families. Women could not qualify for welfare if there was a man in the house.

Children can not instill moral values in their children if they don't have any.
 interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white. Even if the media will not report it, everybody knows it. - Page 3 Th?id=H.4622536980889819&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzNNiWyvyE

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum