Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white. Even if the media will not report it, everybody knows it.

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
cool1 wrote:I had 2 blacks put a gun to my head ---took me years and years to trust anyone --scared to go to grocery store ever  kept looking over my shoulder heck im not over it yet what am I talking about .
What is that on your avatar's chest,Cool? I've never seen anything like it.
Looks like boobs with a patch of cloth to me Dreams...?
It does not to me. It looks like a huge beach ball. Maybe I'm not seeing it right.
Okay dreams I blew up the picture and carefully looked over every inch...It's her blond hair falling on both sides of her sun dress top, I have more in depth analysis to do and will let you know if I find anything else unusual...

2seaoat

Poor Mr Oats....Your life of isolation has left you impervious to the real world that many of us live in. The fear that you consistently apply to others, is your own.

I await the day when the usual suspects actually post something which is supportive of equal rights and opportunity in America. Post something which acknowledges that just fifty years ago little girls were getting blown to pieces at church, and a person trying to get lunch was asked to leave. Shazzzzam.........the fear that I consistently apply to others is mine.....yep......I just hit a raw nerve of truth which few have the courage to acknowledge.....instead they try to marginalize my observations, but in the end.....a new thread will be posted....same old same old, and then tell me who is the fearful one. Don't you know that you cannot even acknowledge white flight and your resentment of the downtown crowd who are isolated from your reality......yep.....paint it any way you want, but racism is alive and well in America, and nobody wants to address it or discuss it.......because in the end it does come down to fear.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/dead-souls-of-a-cultural-revolution/

Since Lyndon Johnson took office, 50 years ago, we have spent trillions on his programs for health care, housing, education, food stamps, welfare and civil rights. Are we living in that Great Society we were promised?

In that same decade, we were told that the social, cultural and moral revolution bursting forth on the campuses would rid us of the repressive old-time morality and Old Time Religion, and lead to a more equal, just, humane and better America, a beacon to mankind.

Yet, are not the killers of Chris Lane who shot him for the fun of it the “do-your-own-thing!” children of that cultural revolution?

The death of Trayvon was said to be reflective of the real America, a country where black folks live in constant fear of white vigilantes and white racist cops. What nonsense.

Trayvon will probably become a black martyr.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Poor Mr Oats....Your life of isolation has left you impervious to the real world that many of us live in. The fear that you consistently apply to others, is your own.

I await the day when the usual suspects actually post something which is supportive of equal rights and opportunity in America.   Post something which acknowledges that just fifty years ago little girls were getting blown to pieces at church, and a person trying to get lunch was asked to leave.   Shazzzzam.........the fear that I consistently apply to others is mine.....yep......I just hit a raw nerve of truth which few have the courage to acknowledge.....instead they try to marginalize my observations, but in the end.....a new thread will be posted....same old same old, and then tell me who is the fearful one.   Don't you know that you cannot even acknowledge white flight and your resentment of the downtown crowd who are isolated from your reality......yep.....paint it any way you want, but racism is alive and well in America, and nobody wants to address it or discuss it.......because in the end it does come down to fear.

Yes racism is alive and being poked with a liberal stick...The problem is it's Blacks who are showing their blatant racism.

I was 21 years old 50 years ago. How old were you? 11? You know all of this from what you read? And you have the balls to tell me what I saw and what I observed is wrong? No, the statement still stands. You are projecting your fear onto others.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
cool1 wrote:I had 2 blacks put a gun to my head ---took me years and years to trust anyone --scared to go to grocery store ever  kept looking over my shoulder heck im not over it yet what am I talking about .
It does not to me. It looks like a huge beach ball. Maybe I'm not seeing it right.
Okay dreams I blew up the picture and carefully looked over every inch...It's her blond hair falling on both sides of her sun dress top, I have more in depth analysis to do and will let you know if I find anything else unusual...
I must have a distorted picture. It looks like a perfectly round beach ball especially under her chin plopped on her chest.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I must have a distorted picture. It looks like a perfectly round beach ball especially under her chin plopped on her chest.
Optical illusion, just normal woman chest...

2seaoat

Nope. Racism is alive and well among the aging babyboomers on this forum. They will take the same to their grave. Their fear is a spectrum from great fear to minimal fear, but the fear is the common denominator. I have to deal with black people who have been abused and discriminated all the time.....you have not had those experiences.......I am a ghost and you are clueless as to who I am or what I have done. Racism is alive and well in America. It is alive and well on this forum. I have always taken it head on, and you my friend are clueless who I am. Someday you will find out, and then a light bulb will go off......ahhhh.....so that explains it all. Until then I will continue to tell the truth when a racist decides they will share their fears unchallenged.........I challenge the fear.....always have, and always will. However, I get to giggle a little how far off you are as to my experience.......Mrs. Seaoat will tell all in the near future, and folks will laugh their butts off.

Mr Oats No one really gives a shit who you are and somehow if you think your passing will be more than a "Where is Mr Oats" in the ethernet, you are sadly mistaken.

2seaoat

Poor Cool.......

There it is Cool......you do not have beach ball breast, but have been rendered by T to normality........gee.....I wonder why other people do not join this forum to have their photos judged?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ok-I see it now. Her hair was on her sides looking like that was part of her skin. It blended in. It looked like a round ball on my screen. It looked so strange I couldn't figure it out.

2seaoat wrote:Poor Cool.......

There it is Cool......you do not have beach ball breast, but have been rendered by T to normality........gee.....I wonder why other people do not join this forum to have their photos judged?
Oh shut up,Seaoat.

2seaoat

Mr Oats No one really gives a shit who you are and somehow if you think your passing will be more than a "Where is Mr Oats" in the ethernet, you are sadly mistaken.

Ahhhhh but I will get the last laugh, and yep.......I am dead cinch correct on racism being a problem in our justice system, the workplace, and society in general. You think you have better experience in the same regard......you make me smile as always.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Nope.  Racism is alive and well among the aging babyboomers on this forum.   They will take the same to their grave.   Their fear is a spectrum from great fear to minimal fear, but the fear is the common denominator.   I have to deal with black people who have been abused and discriminated all the time.....you have not had those experiences.......I am a ghost and you are clueless as to who I am or what I have done.   Racism is alive and well in America.  It is alive and well on this forum.   I have always taken it head on, and you my friend are clueless who I am.  Someday you will find out, and then a light bulb will go off......ahhhh.....so that explains it all.   Until then I will continue to tell the truth when a racist decides they will share their fears unchallenged.........I challenge the fear.....always have, and always will.  However, I get to giggle a little how far off you are as to my experience.......Mrs. Seaoat will tell all in the near future, and folks will laugh their butts off.
You must have a warped definition of racism or you want it so badly you are forcing it into existence. No one here shows hardly any racism except you and your liberal buddies trying to fan some dead embers. Because some blacks murder some whites and people show some concern isn't racism, it's just dealing with the reality that some Black people, mostly the youth are feeling hate for white people. A hate that was created by the media and folks like you seaoat...no one should give these kids permission to kill like you do saying there is still racism and that gives license to these thugs..petal your race baiting Bull somewhere else.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/24/2013, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Oh shut up,Seaoat.

Just what I thought......that gender confusion probably could have been resolved by a good romantic encounter with that Italian boyfriend.......missed opportunities can lead to lifetime consequences.

2seaoat wrote:Nope.  Racism is alive and well among the aging babyboomers on this forum.   They will take the same to their grave.   Their fear is a spectrum from great fear to minimal fear, but the fear is the common denominator.   I have to deal with black people who have been abused and discriminated all the time.....you have not had those experiences.......I am a ghost and you are clueless as to who I am or what I have done.   Racism is alive and well in America.  It is alive and well on this forum.   I have always taken it head on, and you my friend are clueless who I am.  Someday you will find out, and then a light bulb will go off......ahhhh.....so that explains it all.   Until then I will continue to tell the truth when a racist decides they will share their fears unchallenged.........I challenge the fear.....always have, and always will.  However, I get to giggle a little how far off you are as to my experience.......Mrs. Seaoat will tell all in the near future, and folks will laugh their butts off.
Oh you are so brave and knowledgeable! We will one day find out who the great Seaoat is in his mind. I cannot wait!

2seaoat

Oh you are so brave and knowledgeable! We will one day find out who the great Seaoat is in his mind. I cannot wait!

Hmmmmm that would mean I was dead........I guess that Italian lover might have changed your outlook in life.

2seaoat wrote:Oh shut up,Seaoat.

Just what I thought......that gender confusion probably could have been resolved by a good romantic encounter with that Italian boyfriend.......missed opportunities can lead to lifetime consequences.
Yes, that consequence would have been a 16 yr.old unwed mother. I missed that consequence. Thank me!

2seaoat

petal your race baiting Bull somewhere else.

That kid telling everyone that the king had no clothes was irritating also......he should have just gone away.......nope.......this is way too much fun.....people always angry at me and calling me names......heck, everybody is so nice in the real world......I love this place.

2seaoat

Yes, that consequence would have been a 16 yr.old unwed mother. I missed that consequence. Thank me!

So now you even deny the possibility of happiness........rather the negative connotation of unwed motherhood......sadly I wish you had more happiness and joy......it would show in your posts.

you have not had those experiences

LOL And you know that how?
Someone at your Country Club tell you?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:you have not had those experiences

LOL  And you know that how?  
LOL.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:petal your race baiting Bull somewhere else.

That kid telling everyone that the king had no clothes was irritating also......he should have just gone away.......nope.......this is way too much fun.....people always angry at me and calling me names......heck, everybody is so nice in the real world......I love this place.

OH you are not near as obvious as Threadbear. You are a raving narcissist looking for source. Yes I see now. Dreams the only way to deflate a full blown Narcissist is to starve them, cut off their source. We need to ignore him and he will deflate in a few days to a screaming giggling bag of Narcissistic goo.

2seaoat wrote:Yes, that consequence would have been a 16 yr.old unwed mother. I missed that consequence. Thank me!

So now you even deny the possibility of happiness........rather the negative connotation of unwed motherhood......sadly I wish you had more happiness and joy......it would show in your posts.
You can't be serious? Happiness is a 16 yr. old unwed mother?

2seaoat

LOL And you know that how?

I was banned from the country club because of an email telling the truth about spending five million on capital improvements on the club. They sent me a letter after I resigned that I was not welcome on the facility any longer.

I have now received multiple emails and in person begging me to come back because after five years since my resignation they miss me. The president asked me to write a letter so I can be the guest of folks who miss me. They all realize I was correct as membership dropped from 238 to 105 after the capital project.......my email was a I told you so.....my usual arrogant victory dance......the board immediately banned me...........kinda like what folks would like to do with me now......life is way too much fun, and I have no shame in being a member of a Country club......How else would I get my fill of racial jokes, attacks on the president based on race, and fully understand the extent of fear in America. However, one thing which has made me smile, as pissed as people get at me.....deep down they love the chit I dish out.....they know I never would be hurtful and only dish out what they can handle.....they also like crazy....and my apparent disregard for the power structure......johnny reb through and through. I bet nobody here has had a board meeting conveyed because of cargo shorts being worn........after spending all day being a ref at a housing project gus macker tournament.......just do not fit into one slot.....except the pissed off slot.......I fit into that easily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum