Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot of white people

+8
knothead
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:If you look at our path to create what was self-evident in the constitution... there are events and culminations that other nations seemingly smoothly transitioned through. Ask yourselves what those forces were here... why was force necessary? Our path was crude and not fully endorsed by all for a myriad of reasons and divides... nevertheless... Teo is correct that the key players are long gone. There won't ever be a harmony until our govt is colorblind and equal protections mean exactly that... tilt in either direction... and there is no meaning to the words.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4607856808888642&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKCeFDnDiI

Cool 
Thanks... an inconvenient truth indeed. Seagoat is just playing the single card he was dealt... long ago.

It's tired and tattered... lacks any imagination or realizations. Domesticated doctrine... he is pavlov's push broom.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I had an Italian boyfriend in high school but we weren't lovers. Have you ever had a black girlfriend?
I was an asst. mgr. for a large retail store back in the late 60's. I usually made the bank deposit each day at a bank in the same mall. There was a tall, statuesque black teller whose line I always ended up in. She was stunning. I once asked her to dinner. She spoke perfect English but lapsed into "Ebonics". "Boy, if you ever came to pick me up at my house my Daddy and my big Brothers would kick yo ass nine ways to Sunday."

Was I being discriminated against? Sure, neither of us took it in a negative way, that's the way it was back then.

No question we would have made a striking couple.

knothead wrote:Ahh, I have to differ on that. Seaoat is very condescending and demeaning to those he considers inferior. He defends his positions to a fault often trying to dazzle w/ bull when he is challenged. If you're undereducated about a subject you can be fooled.

Mercy me, you can throw stones and castigate SO because SO is 'condescending' and 'demeans those he considers inferior' through the use of his intellect and ability to articulate his argument even though we sometimes suffer his acerbic wit?  We all have  strengths and weaknesses . . . . SO really pisses many off here when he unleashes the combined arsenal of intellect and acerbic wit; hence, he is attacked as per your comments.

Dreams, many of the same attributes apply to you as you are smart as hell and stick to your guns . . . . we all appreciate your skills to debate but it is not becoming for posters of your caliber teaming up with Teo to denigrate another . . . like I said it's like the pot calling the skillet black.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4642847901811464&pid=1

Yep! Teo should sit at the back of the bus and be forced to use a separate john.

No discrimination here in a discussion talking about discrimination and prejudice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

Rolling Eyes 

2seaoat wrote:Yep, race has nothing to do with anything Bob........a lawyer and a graduate of Northwestern going to Sears to buy a washing machine, and being treated like absolute crap by the salesperson as my wife watched in horror.   Did not the white sales clerk pick up that the woman shared the white culture, and bought into the justice for all thingy........yep no racism.......lets just hide the same and show that for 200 years white people were owned by black people, and when going into a sears those black people cop an attitude that the white skinned former slaves are socially below them and are not granted the same respect as given to black folk who come into Sears to shop.......it really is just a cultural thing which Sal and Seaoat do not understand.........Kind a like the prejudice gay people have for straights when they simply do not want to serve them in a restaurant.......it is a cultural thing.........it has nothing to do with sexual orientation...........culture by golly is the solution to the problem......a nice unitary culture.....wouldn't that be warm and fuzzy for a great many people.....no inconvenient truths......no hassle.....just cultural bliss.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4595710641701789&pid=1

Should I read minds now and determine that the black sales manager at a JC Penny's in an upscale neighborhood of Des Moines was prejudice when my wife and I walked in to look at some new shoes for her and his response was that Target was down the street three miles?

Of course it might have been the $100 leather cowboy hat, $200 Australian cowboy slicker, and $100 Wolverine boots that I was wearing that prompted his rude reaction. Either way we went somewhere else and spent the $150 on new shoes for her back before the new millennium turned.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/24/2013, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan wrote:Just stop it.  You're stereotyping.  I know low-life clowns with a ton of money (and no "cents", as grandma used to say).  I know people who are relatively poor but have a strong sense of morality.  And your language is offensive to me.  I see you've left yourself an "out"...it's not "all or nothing"...yes, it is about culture...it's about being strong enough as an individual to resist the herd mentality.  Kipling understood this.  

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4647353301404464&pid=1

Yeah you would never toe the line and support something without considering all of the issue and attack those who do not support the issue only your way darling'.

How's your acceptance of all mature willing companions being allowed to marry coming along?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

Rolling Eyes

PkrBum wrote:Thanks... an inconvenient truth indeed. Seagoat is just playing the single card he was dealt... long ago.

It's tired and tattered... lacks any imagination or realizations. Domesticated doctrine... he is pavlov's push broom.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4938646545039431&pid=1

Lots of inconvenient truths to be had around here. Unfortunately most of them don't want to think about it when presented a with the rest of the truth.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HHJVPxvqI

Smile 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sorry, seaoat. I lost control momentarily and stopped letting this be just friendly discussion which is what it should be. I try not to take all this too personally but sometimes it's hard not to.

2seaoat

Sorry, seaoat. I lost control momentarily and stopped letting this be just friendly discussion which is what it should be. I try not to take all this too personally but sometimes it's hard not to.

Talking about racial reality in America often evokes emotion. I have a very different experience than you in that I see discrimination day to day, and a system which is still stacked against folks of color, or who do not share the white culture. You may have a friend, a coworker, or the best intentions, but when you grow up with de jure discrimination based on skin color, you will die with some of those fears and prejudice. It is that simple. When I hear folks denying that there is racism anymore, it is comical. Oh, and do not ever think that I take offense in direct attacks against me, I actually cherish the same......there is raw honesty in the same. .............but Robert.....you are just as racist as I, and I have never denied the same but pledged to work on the same......a work in progress, but you do not see your posts and subjects as being racist, so I will call a spade a spade.....and keep on cussing at me.

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4542603359879411&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYiZeszLosE

Smile 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:
the white culture.  
Therein lies the false premise.  There is no one white culture.  Just as there is no one black culture.  
There are cultures 1 and 3.  And their are cultures 2 and 4.
Notice I just lumped them together but not by race.  You're not seeing the culture forest for the racist trees.  
What you're missing is that racist trees come in more than one color.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I left out for Panama City Beach at 4:30 this morning. Had to be at a yard sale that opened on Sunday morning at 8. Which of course means I had to get there at 6:30 to be first. I'll tell you why in a minute.

But on the way over I had the radio tuned to WSB Atlanta. And they played the whole 20 minute Martin Luther King speech.
If you really concentrate while listening, you will hear something which to me is arguably the finest address made in the history of the country.
The words he speaks, all of them, are perfection. And his delivery of those words, how he uses accentuation and other speaking technique is even more exemplary.
Lincoln had good words. But history is teaching us that he had no delivery.
King was as great a speaker as anyone in our history. And the topic of which he was speaking was arguably as important as anything else in our history.

But no other opinion or anything else I've said in this thread contradicts that opinion, seaoat. That's the part your brain is having trouble with. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay this is so off-topic I should be banned for it but I'm gonna write it anyway.

My picker partner traveling through Georgia and using his I-Pad on the road to google all the craigslist ads in our region for antique and collectibles, spotted a yard sale on the PC Craigslist which said "1960's pinball, $99".

When I got there I found one of these...

It was spooky for two reasons. One, where it was located was about 2 blocks from where my aunt and uncle lived when I was growing up. It had been in that house for 40 years.
I called my cousin on the way home, and he remembers being on the street where it was located. He and his wife were visiting my aunt and uncle and went to the street on the other side of the bayou to neck. When that was happening they would have been looking at the house with this pinball inside it.
But the other thing that is such a nostalgia trip for him and me, is that we spent much of our childhoods and early teens at Panama City Beach and a lot of that inside all the arcades. And there's a good chance that we played this particular Ice Review pinball.

And it's in beautiful original condition to boot. Will become the most cherished piece of my childhood nostalgia I have.

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:
the white culture.  
Therein lies the false premise.  There is no one white culture.  Just as there is no one black culture.  
There are cultures 1 and 3.  And their are cultures 2 and 4.
Notice I just lumped them together but not by race.  You're not seeing the culture forest for the racist trees.  
What you're missing is that racist trees come in more than one color.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 4 Th?id=H.4902315456400185&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7gkcNx83M

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum