Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot of white people

+8
knothead
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

2seaoat

Have you ever had a black girlfriend?

They have standards.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:I had an Italian boyfriend in high school but we weren't lovers. Have you ever had a black girlfriend?

I have. 

Her name was Terry Cortton. 

She was beautiful. 

2seaoat wrote:Have you ever had a black girlfriend?

They have standards.
I didn't think you would answer that question.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:There's only one group of people i am scared of..Russian Mafia, They will kill your whole family horribly and make you watch, don't ever want to piss them off...ever.

So your fear of blacks and Jews is imaginary?   Who do you know who is Russian?  I deal with first generation Russians all the time, and I have never....and I mean never had any fear in the same......they can be abrupt and too the point, and they will always question the price of your product, but tell me what your experience with the Russian Mafia is that makes you fearful?
You pompous ass I don't fear anyone I was joking with dreams. Blacks and Jews least of all. You use that word fear a lot, it must have a permanent residence in your mind ...sad, you should grow up and face fate like a man. You spew stupidity like it was earned wisdom and expect everyone to think you great. I have seen little to impress anyone. Long winded yes. Is that because you can't condense your erratic thought processes to produce something truly intelligible ?

2seaoat

I did answer the question........but that would require some level of conceptualization.

2seaoat wrote:I did answer the question........but that would require some level of conceptualization.
No, you didn't answer the question. You made a remark about their standards. I didn't ask about that or a conceptualization. I asked a direct question.

2seaoat

Hit a raw nerve with that fear stuff......it sets Bob off too. I guess I will have to be more careful. You might run from me, ignore me, or call me names......oh we have done that.......I guess I just have seen my full of scardy cats, and I call em like I see em......little folk with big guns and a little chip on their shoulder........looking for a scapegoat to explain everything.........I made my own bed.....do not have to blame anybody for the same, and sure as hell am not scared of blacks, hispanics, jews, or Russians.........geeez did I miss anything else which could frighten somebody. You know what scares me.....stupid.......it is an incurable disease which seems to sweeping the country.

2seaoat

I asked a direct question.

You got a direct answer......again conceptualization is not your strong suit.

2seaoat wrote:Hit a raw nerve with that fear stuff......it sets Bob off too.   I guess I will have to be more careful.   You might run from me, ignore me, or call me names......oh we have done that.......I guess I just have seen my full of scardy cats, and I call em like I see em......little folk with big guns and a little chip on their shoulder........looking for a scapegoat to explain everything.........I made my own bed.....do not have to blame anybody for the same, and sure as hell am not scared of blacks, hispanics, jews, or Russians.........geeez  did I miss anything else which could frighten somebody.  You know what scares me.....stupid.......it is an incurable disease which seems to sweeping the country.
WTH are you talking about? You post made no sense.

2seaoat wrote:I asked a direct question.

You got a direct answer......again conceptualization is not your strong suit.
A concept is not an answer. It is an evasion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Hit a raw nerve with that fear stuff......it sets Bob off too.   I guess I will have to be more careful.   You might run from me, ignore me, or call me names......oh we have done that.......I guess I just have seen my full of scardy cats, and I call em like I see em......little folk with big guns and a little chip on their shoulder........looking for a scapegoat to explain everything.........I made my own bed.....do not have to blame anybody for the same, and sure as hell am not scared of blacks, hispanics, jews, or Russians.........geeez  did I miss anything else which could frighten somebody.  You know what scares me.....stupid.......it is an incurable disease which seems to sweeping the country.
WTH are you talking about? You post made no sense.
You see what I mean also Dreams..he thinks he's making sense...

knothead

knothead

You spew stupidity like it was earned wisdom and expect everyone to think you great. I have seen little to impress anyone. Long winded yes. Is that because you can't condense your erratic thought processes to produce something truly intelligible ?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. SO is one of the best posters on this forum . . . why? He takes a position and is able to defend that position and with dignity and civility. Yes, he pulls our chains and pushes our buttons but he provokes thought and is that not why we are here?

2seaoat

A concept is not an answer. It is an evasion.

Brilliant

You see what I mean also Dreams..he thinks he's making sense...

damn.....two birds with one shot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:You spew stupidity like it was earned wisdom and expect everyone to think you great. I have seen little to impress anyone. Long winded yes. Is that because you can't condense your erratic thought processes to produce something truly intelligible ?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.  SO is one of the best posters on this forum . . . why? He takes a position and is able to defend that position and with dignity and civility.  Yes, he pulls our chains and pushes our buttons but he provokes thought and is that not why we are here?
No some of us are here to kiss seaoats a......

knothead wrote:You spew stupidity like it was earned wisdom and expect everyone to think you great. I have seen little to impress anyone. Long winded yes. Is that because you can't condense your erratic thought processes to produce something truly intelligible ?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.  SO is one of the best posters on this forum . . . why? He takes a position and is able to defend that position and with dignity and civility.  Yes, he pulls our chains and pushes our buttons but he provokes thought and is that not why we are here?
Ahh, I have to differ on that. Seaoat is very condescending and demeaning to those he considers inferior. He defends his positions to a fault often trying to dazzle w/ bull when he is challenged. If you're undereducated about a subject you can be fooled.

PkrBum wrote:If you look at our path to create what was self-evident in the constitution... there are events and culminations that other nations seemingly smoothly transitioned through. Ask yourselves what those forces were here... why was force necessary? Our path was crude and not fully endorsed by all for a myriad of reasons and divides... nevertheless... Teo is correct that the key players are long gone. There won't ever be a harmony until our govt is colorblind and equal protections mean exactly that... tilt in either direction... and there is no meaning to the words.
Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 2 Th?id=H.4607856808888642&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKCeFDnDiI

Cool 

2seaoat

No some of us are here to kiss seaoats a......

Its just when you tell me to turn around that I get fearful.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:No some of us are here to kiss seaoats a......

Its just when you tell me to turn around that I get fearful.
Yes be afraid, I have a steel toed boot that would fit nicely..

2seaoat

Yes be afraid, I have a steel toed boot that would fit nicely.

Geez, no wonder you do not like airport security......get rid of the steel toed boots and put your tutu back on with slippers when going through the security check point........you will never be hassled again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Yes be afraid, I have a steel toed boot that would fit nicely.

Geez, no wonder you do not like airport security......get rid of the steel toed boots and put your tutu back on with slippers when going through the security check point........you will never be hassled again.
Say I heard you ran for office once but lost because the entire voting public was too stupid to understand your marvelous Lincoln like rhetoric...

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot  of white people - Page 2 Abe-li10

2seaoat

Say I heard you ran for office once but lost because the entire voting public was too stupid to understand your marvelous Lincoln like rhetoric...

Nope, they voted for the best candidate.....something I made clear throughout the campaign. He simply was a better politician than me. I suck. I say things people do not want to hear. Plus....he was the incumbent.........I once went to a voter forum with my sweatpants and gym shoes......the pundits wanted to hang me, but I had to leave the forum for a televised charity basketball game, and I gave a rat's tail they did not like the way I was dressed........in the end the voters got it right. I really sucked as a politician. I would have never voted for me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Say I heard you ran for office once but lost because the entire voting public was too stupid to understand your marvelous Lincoln like rhetoric...

Nope, they voted for the best candidate.....something I made clear throughout the campaign.   He simply was a better politician than me.  I suck.  I say things people do not want to hear.  Plus....he was the incumbent.........I once went to a voter forum with my sweatpants and gym shoes......the pundits wanted to hang me, but I had to leave the forum for a televised  charity basketball game, and I gave a rat's tail they did not like the way I was dressed........in the end the voters got it right.  I really sucked as a politician.  I would have never voted for me.
Take a hint, you haven't changed a bit...

2seaoat

Take a hint, you haven't changed a bit...

So you think being a good politician is something I desire. Nope. Fifteen years after I raised issues they were addressed and corrected. The system works for snails......I am not a snail, and simply would have changed or been crushed by system which is smoke and mirrors. I sleep like a baby.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Damn.  The hook is set deep with this one.

TEO, you should go buy more guns and fortify your bunker.  Do this quickly and you may have some time to meditate on your bible before the black youth come for you and steal your country.  Quick!
Naw this DHS guy hates Obama also because he's half white but Obama is really doing very little to help race relations. He's the most divisive president ever . With his if i had a son he would look like Trayvon BS. He needs to keep his big mouth shut. As for fear and trembling on my part..nuthin but sunshine lollipops and rainbows in my world...You are the one that should worry dude. You are right down there in the war zone. They will be whittled down considerably by the time they get here.

He's the President.  He didn't cause the racial divide; he's a symbol of it, having a white mother and a black father.  Some people can't stand that thought, which is why we still have a racial divide.  Think back to 1963...what were the economic and educational opportunities for people of color?  Particularly in the South?  Be honest.  

No, President Barack Hussein Obama did not CAUSE the racial divide but he has worked hard to further that divide and intensify the hatred.

As for things back in 1963, blacks were no better or worse in the South than in the North. Simply look at the big cities.

knothead

knothead

Ahh, I have to differ on that. Seaoat is very condescending and demeaning to those he considers inferior. He defends his positions to a fault often trying to dazzle w/ bull when he is challenged. If you're undereducated about a subject you can be fooled.

Mercy me, you can throw stones and castigate SO because SO is 'condescending' and 'demeans those he considers inferior' through the use of his intellect and ability to articulate his argument even though we sometimes suffer his acerbic wit?  We all have  strengths and weaknesses . . . . SO really pisses many off here when he unleashes the combined arsenal of intellect and acerbic wit; hence, he is attacked as per your comments.

Dreams, many of the same attributes apply to you as you are smart as hell and stick to your guns . . . . we all appreciate your skills to debate but it is not becoming for posters of your caliber teaming up with Teo to denigrate another . . . like I said it's like the pot calling the skillet black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum