Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama and his antiwhite racist agenda..we gonna have to kill a lot of white people

+8
knothead
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

2seaoat

Do not worry about me....I am really a matchmaker......T and Dreams living in camp Fema, worried about black people, and Dreams can hang a shingle out to help people fill out forms while T works on the bunker. See it was providence.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Now that's funny! Teo does need himself a good woman. Dreams would keep him in line. Smile 

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:Now that's funny!  Teo does need himself a good woman. Dreams would keep him in line.  Smile 

Great idea Neko . . . a match made in heaven. I honestly think Dreams would have him walking the straight and narrow in short order!!! LOLOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry my dance card is full..

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sorry my dance card is full..
Opposites attract, Teo. Maybe your dance card has been full of the wrong women. Razz 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
Opposites attract, Teo.  Maybe your dance card has been full of the wrong women.   Razz 
Yeah I am dating a cops mother right now, how stupid is that?

knothead wrote:Ahh, I have to differ on that. Seaoat is very condescending and demeaning to those he considers inferior. He defends his positions to a fault often trying to dazzle w/ bull when he is challenged. If you're undereducated about a subject you can be fooled.

Mercy me, you can throw stones and castigate SO because SO is 'condescending' and 'demeans those he considers inferior' through the use of his intellect and ability to articulate his argument even though we sometimes suffer his acerbic wit?  We all have  strengths and weaknesses . . . . SO really pisses many off here when he unleashes the combined arsenal of intellect and acerbic wit; hence, he is attacked as per your comments.

Dreams, many of the same attributes apply to you as you are smart as hell and stick to your guns . . . . we all appreciate your skills to debate but it is not becoming for posters of your caliber teaming up with Teo to denigrate another . . . like I said it's like the pot calling the skillet black.
I'm not teaming up w/ anyone. I'm remarking on my experience w/ Seaoat. He has on numerous occasions referred to people as stupid and "lacking in conceptualization" skills to say the least when he is challenged and never admits he is wrong. Ever. He confuses issues of opinion w/ facts. That is not to say he is not intelligent but he overrates himself in his mind. He goes to extreme lengths to try and prove he is right. Most people can't defend themselves against his writing skills and give up.He is correct on a lot of issues but he also drops the ball on many.Some people can argue a point w/ no substance and make it appear they are knowledgeable.That is Seaoat. I'll give him that. You must have missed all those posts.

Yes, mine is too. I have a hard time w/ religiosity. It would not be a serene match.

2seaoat

He is correct on a lot of issues but he also drops the ball on many.

So you and T....sitting in a tree.......dropped ball or correct.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yes, mine is too. I have a hard time w/ religiosity. It would not be a serene match.
Yeah I understand..My renovated faith is much more awe at the world around me and gratitude for my blessings from my creator. I ain't much on "organized" religion anymore..I find it's not much different from any other racket.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yeah I understand..My renovated faith is much more awe at the world around me and gratitude for my blessings from my creator. I ain't much on "organized" religion anymore..I find it's not much different from any other racket.
It would probably be beneficial to many on this forum, if they had your renovated faith....to many sour individuals.

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
It would probably be beneficial to many on this forum, if they had your renovated faith....to many sour individuals.
LOL!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What seaoats (and sal) will never ever understand or acknowledge to themselves  is one of the profound realities of our current society.

Our society has two types of caucasian americans and two types of african americans.

1.  black people

2.  niggers

3.  white people

4.  redneck honky crackers

And yes this manifests itself in degrees. It's not an all or none phenomenon.

And another reality about all this which seaoat (and sal) will never understand or be able to acknowledge to themselves, is that it's ALL ABOUT culture.  Not race.

Sometimes I prefer the company of #2 and #4, at least I know where I stand with them LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:Sometimes I prefer the company of #2 and #4, at least I know where I stand with them  LOL
It's true that we "know where we stand" with #2 and #4.
And while we don't always know exactly where we stand with #1 and #3,
I prefer their company. I'm getting really burned out with having to coexist in the same society with #'s 2 and 4.

2seaoat

Yep, race has nothing to do with anything Bob........a lawyer and a graduate of Northwestern going to Sears to buy a washing machine, and being treated like absolute crap by the salesperson as my wife watched in horror. Did not the white sales clerk pick up that the woman shared the white culture, and bought into the justice for all thingy........yep no racism.......lets just hide the same and show that for 200 years white people were owned by black people, and when going into a sears those black people cop an attitude that the white skinned former slaves are socially below them and are not granted the same respect as given to black folk who come into Sears to shop.......it really is just a cultural thing which Sal and Seaoat do not understand.........Kind a like the prejudice gay people have for straights when they simply do not want to serve them in a restaurant.......it is a cultural thing.........it has nothing to do with sexual orientation...........culture by golly is the solution to the problem......a nice unitary culture.....wouldn't that be warm and fuzzy for a great many people.....no inconvenient truths......no hassle.....just cultural bliss.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Yep, race has nothing to do with anything Bob........a lawyer and a graduate of Northwestern going to Sears to buy a washing machine, and being treated like absolute crap by the salesperson as my wife watched in horror.   Did not the white sales clerk pick up that the woman shared the white culture, and bought into the justice for all thingy........yep no racism.......lets just hide the same and show that for 200 years white people were owned by black people, and when going into a sears those black people cop an attitude that the white skinned former slaves are socially below them and are not granted the same respect as given to black folk who come into Sears to shop.......it really is just a cultural thing which Sal and Seaoat do not understand.........Kind a like the prejudice gay people have for straights when they simply do not want to serve them in a restaurant.......it is a cultural thing.........it has nothing to do with sexual orientation...........culture by golly is the solution to the problem......a nice unitary culture.....wouldn't that be warm and fuzzy for a great many people.....no inconvenient truths......no hassle.....just cultural bliss.
That almost made sense if you could climb into that sales persons mind and determine it was race that prompted the disrespect..anyway it's just what Bob said, some people are just raised rude.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:a nice unitary culture.....wouldn't that be warm and fuzzy for a great many people.....no inconvenient truths......no hassle.....just cultural bliss.
It has nothing whatever to do with a "unitary" culture where everyone is stamped from the same cookie cutter.  
There are an almost infinite variety of numbers #1 and #3,  seaoat and each of those variations manifests itself in infinitely different ways.

Homogenization is not what distinguishes 1 and 3 from 2 and 4.  It's nothing but plain old simple to grasp civility.  It's treating each other with respect rather than distrust and hatred.  That's what separates the 1 and 3 from the 2 and 4.  I see it every goddamn day in my encounters and relationships with other human beings.  1 and 3 are more civilized.  2 and 4 are less civilized.
And while you and Sal may not value that plain old civility,  I goddamn sure do.
For me,  it's that civility which is a measure of the "progressive".  Not the lack of it which 2 and 4 are hell bent to saddle us all with forever.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I realize it's just an exercise in total futility to try to get you and sal to understand this. Sadly, you and millions more like you just never will.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:But I realize it's just an exercise in total futility to try to get you and sal to understand this.   Sadly,  you and millions more like you just never will.
According to Sal #2 doesn't exist and if it did it would be the fault of #3 and #4.

2seaoat

But I realize it's just an exercise in total futility to try to get you and sal to understand this. Sadly, you and millions more like you just never will.

Your type of enlightenment I will politely pass. Make whatever rationalizations to float your boat that this has nothing to do with institutionalized racism which just ended only 50 years ago, and somehow the continued systematic denial of opportunity and equality is simply my or Sal's imagination.......and that there are really really really bad black people, and I simply will not understand. Stellar logic.....it is just Sal and I who do not understand that it is simply civility......that white flight, and choosing not to be around people of color does not happen, and that black schools are not almost as segregated as they were forty years ago, and that educational opportunity is not equal, but usually based on property taxes which allows the cycle of poverty and racism to continue. No, I think there are graduate programs waiting for your thesis......it will be rendered to cliff notes, or civility for dummies.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You know seaoat you old badger, I lived in Montclair for a few months and that's where I became personally aware of why there was white flight. My next door neighbor was a sweet old lady that had retired from the army. Shortly after I moved there, the knocks on the door began. I NEED $5 said the large black man at the door. Behind me stood my 3 little children and a terrified wife. So after a little resistance I gave him $5 and he left. I asked my next door neighbor what the hell was that? She said you got to give them the money or your property will be damaged. So I stopped giving after a few times and sure enough my kids bicycle went missing. I moved to Pace where the first thing I remembered about it was the Klan handing out fliers when I drove through it. I have NEVER had a problem in Pace. So you hide out in your flood plain I doubt you will have to do the white flight thing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:What seaoats (and sal) will never ever understand or acknowledge to themselves  is one of the profound realities of our current society.

Our society has two types of caucasian americans and two types of african americans.

1.  black people

2.  niggers

3.  white people

4.  redneck honky crackers

And yes this manifests itself in degrees.  It's not an all or none phenomenon.  

And another reality about all this which seaoat (and sal) will never understand or be able to acknowledge to themselves, is that it's ALL ABOUT culture.  Not race.
Just stop it. You're stereotyping. I know low-life clowns with a ton of money (and no "cents", as grandma used to say). I know people who are relatively poor but have a strong sense of morality. And your language is offensive to me. I see you've left yourself an "out"...it's not "all or nothing"...yes, it is about culture...it's about being strong enough as an individual to resist the herd mentality. Kipling understood this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Your type of enlightenment I will politely pass.   Make whatever rationalizations to float your boat that this has nothing to do with institutionalized racism which just ended only 50 years ago, and somehow the continued systematic denial of opportunity and equality is simply my or Sal's imagination.......and that there are really really really bad black people, and I simply will not understand.   Stellar logic.....it is just Sal and I who do not understand that it is simply civility......that white flight, and choosing not to be around people of color does not happen, and that black schools are not almost as segregated as they were forty years ago, and that educational opportunity is not equal, but usually based on property taxes which allows the cycle of poverty and racism to continue.  No, I think there are graduate programs waiting for your thesis......it will be rendered to cliff notes, or civility for dummies.
Read your words again that I've put in bold fonts before you read what I write next.
Right now I have a $30,000 video projector sitting on my sofa.  My friend paid $1500 for it in an industrial surplus auction a few months ago.  He had it shipped to me because he's doing civilian contractor work in Afghanistan and living on a small military installation in the desert in a hut so he couldn't ship it to himself.
He's coming home Friday and we are both looking forward to his visit.
He lives in suburbia in Pace with his wife and two kids.  Both kids are as smart as he is. One is in college and the other about to be.  And I would marry his wife if she was not already married and would have me because she is a sweetheart.
He is one of the very best friends I have ever had in my 64 years of living.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention,  he and his wife and his two children are as black as the ace of spades.  

They are the number 1 I'm talking about.
So what you wrote that I put in bold fonts is utter unmitigated horseshit and I resent the fuck out of you telling me that when you have no goddamn fucking idea what you're talking about.
I resent it as much as I did when that bitch Chrissy said I was lying about my cancer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and by the way,  my friend was born dirt poor in south carolina with a father who was the worst father imaginable.  He never did a damn thing to give his son a home or any direction in life and that son learned to despise him.  
But my friend didn't go shooting white babies in the face or killing white joggers "because he was bored".  He made a good life for himself and a civilized one and he's raised his children to do exactly the same. And I am goddamn lucky to have him as a friend because I consider him to be one of my role models even though he's 20 years younger than me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum