Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Horrible Crime

+3
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Ghost Rider
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Horrible Crime Empty A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 1:58 am

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/19/horror-of-christiannewsom-killings-in-focus/

I don't know why they weren't sentenced to death.

2A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 5:40 am

OMG that is EVIL and HORRIFIC! No 

These people should have the DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!

3A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 10:09 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

. wrote:OMG that is EVIL and HORRIFIC! No 

Your sarcasm is noted. These people should be subjected to the same torture as they meted out to those 2 innocents.

4A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 10:12 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have posted this story thrice in the years since it happened. Terrible event. If the media doesn't get out their propaganda cattle prods sheeple don't pay much attention.

5A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 11:31 am

This story doesn't tell it but they kept that girl in that room for a couple of days repeatedly raping her and abusing her.The female defendant finally gave her a cup of water during that time. They showed pictures of the girl's father crying in the courtroom when they showed pictures of her body. The mother of one of the defendants had some nerve asking for leniency.

6A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 11:40 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:This story doesn't tell it but they kept that girl in that room for a couple of days repeatedly raping her and abusing her.The female defendant finally gave her a cup of water during that time. They showed pictures of the girl's father crying in the courtroom when they showed pictures of her body. The mother of one of the defendants had some nerve asking for leniency.
Yes and and they viciously ripped her body with all manner of sticks and things as satanic demons would I guess. Then they tossed her barely living body upside down in a trash can if I remember.. I didn't read the post.. I have enough grotesque mental pictures from the previous stories. How the hell dare they be allowed to draw another breath is my question ?

7A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 12:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have read about the story....disgusting to think these animals will be eligible for parole. Life or death sentence nothing less.

8A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 12:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:I have read about the story....disgusting to think these animals will be eligible for parole. Life or death sentence nothing less.
Now Joani don't insult animals like that. Animals are not near that brutal and heartless. The two kids would have been treated much better by a great white or a Lion.

9A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 1:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I have read about the story....disgusting to think these animals will be eligible for parole. Life or death sentence nothing less.
Now Joani don't insult animals like that. Animals are not near that brutal and heartless. The two kids would have been treated much better by a great white or a Lion.
How inconsiderate of me.......

10A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 1:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well I am sure the Circle of life will forgive you.

11A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 2:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well I am sure the Circle of life will forgive you.
It was probably just their time to die.Sad

12A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 2:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I remember seeing this story posted before. This is the kind of crime that the death penalty is meant for.

13A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 4:50 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:

Your sarcasm is noted. These people should be subjected to the same torture as they meted out to those 2 innocents.
I don't know wtf youre talking about. there is no sarcasm in my comment. I literally mean that with every breath I take. those fucking people that did that should be chopped up in tiny little pieces and fed to the ants and worms.

That's whats wrong with some people here. they have this misconstrued idea of someone in their head about someone, and when that person speaks, they don't hear the person in their head as that person, they hear them as someone they themselves have concocted.

14A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 5:16 pm

If I was the father I'd hunt them down and kill them with a cheese grater... over the course of a week or two.

15A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 6:01 pm

2seaoat

We want to blame the animals, but we should look in the mirror. In our fear, we sit back in silence as the futile second prohibition has wasted trillions of dollars of American wealth while allowing criminal violence to escalate. We will charge a woman with a felony and put her in a jail cell for a couple years because she loses her composure when dealing with a utility company......yet a clearly violent person who car jacks and hurts people is released as our prisons are over crowded with non violent offenders while we let the animals back on the street. We talk about how the media has not told this story........you are right.....how does this car jacking monster get back on the street and a poor woman who cannot pay her electric bill takes his jails cell, or the kid down the block with some coke, or some pot..........look in the mirror.....this was our doing.

It is time to end the drug war and release non violent dopes and mopes.......it is time to keep the animals behind bars.....it really is that simple.

16A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 6:44 pm

WTH are you talking about,Seaoat? The guy wasn't released and the damn woman was arrested for threatening to blow up the power company not because she couldn't pay her bill. Jesus H. Christ!

17A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 6:53 pm

2seaoat

Law enforcers knew, however, that Davidson was not simply a drug dealer. He was on parole for carjacking and, in the days leading up to the abduction of Christian and Newsom, was suspected in a series of robberies.

Read your links Dreams......more difficulty with simple concepts.....like letting a violent car jacking thug back on the street without transition supervision on parole, because we lack the resources.....because Barney is charging a poor woman going ballistic with a utility who is shutting her power off......no surprise here......you would have to be able to conceptualize..........not one of your strong aptitudes.

18A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 7:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Yes, this was a horrible crime committed by horrible excuses for human beings. 

Horrible crimes are committed by horrible human beings every single day. 

What is it specifically that fascinates you people about this particular incident?

19A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 7:57 pm

2seaoat

What is it specifically that fascinates you people about this particular incident?

You know that answer as do I. However, we will simply call the fascination fear that law abiding folks can and will get hurt in the future if we do not deter these animals. The disconnect for me is the violent street gang environment which is created with prohibition.....no different that the innocents who were felled in the roaring twenties Chicago.......you know those Irish and Italian thugs....protecting their territory.......money and violence to keep their territories..........yep.

We need to stop being wussified and afraid, and realize that there are stone cold killers who are violent and will probably never change their ways......so what do we do......charge the engineering kid with 10 sleeping pills in his car with a felony......one more person to monitor on parole......while the animals stay below the radar screen......striking at will.........nope we have seen the enemy......and it is us.

20A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Law enforcers knew, however, that Davidson was not simply a drug dealer. He was on parole for carjacking and, in the days leading up to the abduction of Christian and Newsom, was suspected in a series of robberies.

Read your links Dreams......more difficulty with simple concepts.....like letting a violent car jacking thug back on the street without transition supervision on parole, because we lack the resources.....because Barney is charging a poor woman going ballistic with a utility who is shutting her power off......no surprise here......you would have to be able to conceptualize..........not one of your strong aptitudes.
Davidson was one of those druggie-drug dealers you don't think belong in jail. 

We have had these conversations before....druggies commit many crimes because of their addiction. They steal, rob and become violent if they can not get a fix or run low on money.

21A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:07 pm

2seaoat

We have had these conversations before....druggies commit many crimes because of their addiction. They steal, rob and become violent if they can not get a fix or run low on money.

Prohibition throughout history has done one thing very well.......it has made incredible profits for those who exercise criminal behavior. As the profits increase as the police state grows, which Mr. Hoover's recent HBO special so succinctly got to the essence, government grows in unproductive areas stripping productive Americans of their wealth and instead of growing the economy it usually historically has resulted in a collapse of the economy.

When drugs are decriminalize.....and they will be......I have to agree....there will still be senseless violent crime.......just not as much, and much more money in our national treasury to deal with addiction and treatment.......nope, your argument simply does not meet the macro test......but when I get a baseball bat to my head from a drug addict after the coming changes......it will still be a fact....and you are right......just not as much violent crime, and huge reductions in drains on our treasury.

22A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:10 pm

2seaoat

Pay closer attention. A non violent drug user or dealer is not on my radar screen. I want tough sentences and intensive probation with ankle bracelets and the personnel to monitor the same for VIOLENT criminals.....one carjacking, and he would have been on my radar screen.

23A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:15 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

. wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

I don't know wtf youre talking about. there is no sarcasm in my comment. I literally mean that with every breath I take. those fucking people that did that should be chopped up in tiny little pieces and fed to the ants and worms.

That's whats wrong with some people here. they have this misconstrued idea of someone in their head about someone, and when that person speaks, they don't hear the person in their head as that person, they hear them as someone they themselves have concocted.

Sorry meant no disrespect.

24A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:24 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:What is it specifically that fascinates you people about this particular incident?

You know that answer as do I.   However, we will simply call the fascination fear that law abiding folks can and will get hurt in the future if we do not deter these animals.   The disconnect for me is the violent street gang environment which is created with prohibition.....no different that the innocents who were felled in the roaring twenties Chicago.......you know those Irish and Italian thugs....protecting their territory.......money and violence to keep their territories..........yep.  

We need to stop being wussified and afraid, and realize that there are stone cold killers who are violent and will probably never change their ways......so what do we do......charge the engineering kid with 10 sleeping pills in his car with a felony......one more person to monitor on parole......while the animals stay below the radar screen......striking at will.........nope we have seen the enemy......and it is us.
SO, you have said before and are saying it now, that those of us who carry are living in fear. Do you believe that if either Christian or Newsome had been armed that they would have been as afraid then as they were later on while they were being tortured by this animals. Call me afraid and living in fear if you want, but I will at least have a chance to take out 1 or 2 of them before they do me.

25A Horrible Crime Empty Re: A Horrible Crime 8/18/2013, 8:45 pm

2seaoat

SO, you have said before and are saying it now, that those of us who carry are living in fear. Do you believe that if either Christian or Newsome had been armed that they would have been as afraid then as they were later on while they were being tortured by this animals. Call me afraid and living in fear if you want, but I will at least have a chance to take out 1 or 2 of them before they do me.

You may think that would be the case, but I have been jumped twice.   I never saw it coming, and when the three people had me on the ground pounding the snot out of me.........I was not getting to any gun like I was John Wayne, and the second time at a party somebody left the basement on a public street and slammed the door too hard and broke the glass.   A fellow with a knife was chasing my friend around a car when they came to get me, and I go out and stand in between the rabbit and the hound explaining that we had a lease on the building and would be making an insurance claim......the knife was to my throat before I could have ever got my concealed weapon........nope.....my guess somebody was getting real messed up regardless of conceal and carry, and my experience with predators is they can smell an opportunity.....they can also smell a threat and avoid the same.   Afraid and armed does not solve the problem.   Putting violent criminals behind bars and monitoring them with enough personnel when they are released is a solution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum