Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama says our gay atheletes should bring home the gold and Putin's just a bored kid...brilliant diplomacy...LOL.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I completely understand your take on this,  Chrissy.  To a butch lesbian, no man is a "type A male" personality.  The butch lesbian herself is the "type A male".  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:

Im going for the night, you go back to worshiping putin. Mission complete....

10 HUT!
I understand why you're passing out so early too. That's why I don't start drinking in the morning and always wait until late afternoon to start. Because whenever I start drinking in the morning I pass out early too. lol

Bob wrote:
. wrote:

Im going for the night, you go back to worshiping putin. Mission complete....

10 HUT!
I understand why you're passing out so early too.  That's why I don't start drinking in the morning and always wait until late afternoon to start.   Because whenever I start drinking in the morning I pass out early too.  lol
Bob, your insults don't hurt me. No ones here do any more.

I am very aware of who I am and im fucking awesome.

I didn't pass out. I go t bed because I typically get up early to start my day. Its just the way I am.

Im not a dyke either.

but never the less, how sad it must be for you to have been so angered by nothing really to go to such hateful lengths to try and hurt my feelings.

WORD UP!

NONE OF YOU HAVE THAT POWER ANYMORE. Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I say those things only because I love you, Chrissy. And thanks for not adding a second "o" to my name this time. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Chrissy and Vectorman,

Why is it a bad thing that Obama is more tolerant of queers than the republicans are?
I could understand why queer haters would think it's a bad thing,  but I don't understand it with you two.  Of all the people on this forum I would think you two would be the first to say that it's a good thing.  
So help me understand how you can think this way.
(put a scratching it's head smilie here).

Psssst ...

[whispering]

... it's because he's black.

You're a little slow on the uptake, ain'tcha?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum