Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama says our gay atheletes should bring home the gold and Putin's just a bored kid...brilliant diplomacy...LOL.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-u-reassessing-relationship-russia-195513418.html

but said the Russian president can sometimes appear "like a bored kid in the back of the classroom."...

... Obama did resolve one issue that has been debated in the United States. He said American athletes will in fact compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014, in spite of Russia's anti-gay propaganda law.

"I do not think it's appropriate to boycott the Olympics," Obama said.

He said the best way to combat the law is for gay and lesbian athletes to do well in the Sochi Games.

"One of the things I'm really looking forward to is maybe some gay and lesbian athletes bringing home the gold or silver or bronze, which would, I think, go a long way in rejecting the kind of attitudes that we're seeing there," he said. "And if Russia doesn't have gay or lesbian athletes, then, it'll probably make their team weaker."

VectorMan

VectorMan

Every time Obama opens his mouth he just proves how much of a dumbass he really is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I dunno. Looks to me like the winter olympics was made for queers.

Obama says our gay atheletes should bring home the gold and Putin's just a bored kid...brilliant diplomacy...LOL. World+Cup+Luge+YwUiHr51W9gl

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:Every time Obama opens his mouth he just proves how much of a dumbass he really is.

Really? Perhaps you should consider looking in the mirror for the same lesson!

VectorMan

VectorMan

knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Every time Obama opens his mouth he just proves how much of a dumbass he really is.

Really? Perhaps you should consider looking in the mirror for the same lesson!
Right back at ya' Einstein. LOL

This son of a bitch of a president is TRYING to do everything that he can to ruin this nation on purpose.

Can you people not see that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy and Vectorman,

Why is it a bad thing that Obama is more tolerant of queers than the republicans are?
I could understand why queer haters would think it's a bad thing, but I don't understand it with you two. Of all the people on this forum I would think you two would be the first to say that it's a good thing.
So help me understand how you can think this way.
(put a scratching it's head smilie here).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just realized Obama and I have something in common. We're both half one thing and half the other thing. And believe me, that makes for some serious head-tripping all the way through life. So at least give the guy a little sympathy for having to go through that.

Bob wrote:Chrissy and Vectorman,

Why is it a bad thing that Obama is more tolerant of queers than the republicans are?
I could understand why queer haters would think it's a bad thing,  but I don't understand it with you two.  Of all the people on this forum I would think you two would be the first to say that it's a good thing.  
So help me understand how you can think this way.
(put a scratching it's head smilie here).
I don't give a shit about the queer comments. BTW he doesn't like queers, he got forced into supporting queers.

my issue along with the numerous outrageous bunch of shit he has done during his terms he seems to be flat out trying to pick fight with Russia. I'm retty sure most anyone with one brain cell could be handling our
issue(S) with Russia better than odumber has/is.

somethings not right. I almost a starting to think putin and odumber have a little game going.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:James 1:8  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
I had never heard of this so I googled it.

Jesus had in mind such a person when He spoke of the one who tries to serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). As such, he is “unstable” which comes from the Greek word which means “unsteady, wavering, in both his character and feelings.”

A double-minded person is restless and confused in his thoughts, his actions and his behavior. Such a person is always in conflict with himself.

http://www.gotquestions.org/double-minded.html#ixzz2beziJuyb

That damn sure explains me and Obama both. I have to admit it, Jesus nailed that one. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:
I almost a starting to think putin and odumber have a little game going.
It's called a pissing contest. Same thing that Kennedy and Kruschev had going.

Bob wrote:
. wrote:
I almost a starting to think putin and odumber have a little game going.
It's called a pissing contest.  Same thing that Kennedy and Kruschev had going.
ah a pissing contest. Just think if we could have more pissing contest maybe we could have enough piss to put out all the fires around the world? Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:
ah a pissing contest. Just think if we could have more pissing contest maybe we could have enough piss to put out all the fires around the world? Rolling Eyes 
Nah,  the obamas and putins and kennedys and kruschevs and other celebrities just think they produce more piss than us peons do.  Just as they think they can put their pants on both legs at a time and think their shit don't stink.
But in actuality,  they don't produce no more piss than you and I do.  And it doesn't matter if they hate queers,  love queers,  are indifferent to queers or are themselves queers.  Same amount of piss regardless.
I hate to be the one to break the news to them and you both,  but even Jesus had the same amount of piss in him that you and I do.

p.s.  of course that's only when you and I aren't drinking, Chrissy.  When we are drinking, you and I can outpiss Obama, Putin and Jesus all put together. lol

It's never a good idea to make flip remarks about the leaders of other countries like that. Obama needs to be more diplomatic than that. It's just one more mistake in his presidency. He has made a few, to say the least.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:It's never a good idea to make flip remarks about the leaders of other countries like that.    Obama needs to be more diplomatic than that. It's just one more mistake in his presidency. He has made a few, to say the least.
It's exacerbated by Putin being not only a "type A personality" but one on steroids.
Those of us old enough to remember it will remember the Charles Atlas cartoon which had the bully kicking sand in the face of the skinny 98 lb weakling on the beach.

Obama says our gay atheletes should bring home the gold and Putin's just a bored kid...brilliant diplomacy...LOL. CharlesAtlasAd-410x355

Apparently Putin sees himself as the Charles Atlas of the world. And Obama is the skinny 98 lb weakling.
But it isn't really about Obama. It would be the same regardless of who the U.S. President is. He had the same contempt for Bush and Bush didn't know how to handle him either.

Bob wrote:
bluemoon wrote:It's never a good idea to make flip remarks about the leaders of other countries like that.    Obama needs to be more diplomatic than that. It's just one more mistake in his presidency. He has made a few, to say the least.
It's exacerbated by Putin being not only a "type A personality" but one on steroids.  
Those of us old enough to remember it will remember the Charles Atlas cartoon which had the bully kicking sand in the face of the skinny 98 lb weakling on the beach.  

Obama says our gay atheletes should bring home the gold and Putin's just a bored kid...brilliant diplomacy...LOL. CharlesAtlasAd-410x355

Apparently Putin sees himself as the Charles Atlas of the world.  And Obama is the skinny 98 lb weakling.
But it isn't really about Obama.  It would be the same regardless of who the U.S. President is.  He had the same contempt for Bush and Bush didn't know how to handle him either.

You make the mistake of thinking your analogies are the fruit.

They are not.

and being a leader in such a important position does not mean you can say stupid shit like this and its ok. its inflammatory and unnecessary.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:
Bob wrote:

Apparently Putin sees himself as the Charles Atlas of the world.  And Obama is the skinny 98 lb weakling.
But it isn't really about Obama.  It would be the same regardless of who the U.S. President is.  He had the same contempt for Bush and Bush didn't know how to handle him either.

You make the mistake of thinking your analogies are the fruit.

They are not.

and being a leader in such a important position does not mean you can say stupid shit like this and its ok. its inflammatory and unnecessary.
No you and I are the fruits.  My analogies are just analogies.

But in this case the big he-man wanting to kick sand in the face of others is not an analogy.  It is literally what Putin is.  Not analogous to what he is.
When he gave Snowden asylum that is exactly what he was doing. Not only kicking sand in the face of Obama but kicking it in the face of the whole country. Or at least the whole U.S. government.

Last edited by Bob on 8/11/2013, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

“This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,”

"I understand, I will transmit this information to Vladimir".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:“This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,”

I'd forgotten about that.  But what that is is just another 98 lb weakling showing submission to a dominant personality.  It's exactly the same thing Bush did when he said "this is a man (Putin) I can do business with".
Neither Obama or Bush can go toe to toe with a dominant personality like Putin.  The Obama quote you just provided and the Bush quote I provided are examples of weaker personalities trying to go toe to toe with him.  But they both fall short when trying to do it.

PkrBum wrote:“This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility,”

Yes, yes, more flexibility...Wink 

For what?

Boston bombers turned out to be Russian, and Russia had some intel on them before hand, how convenient?

edited to add snowden,

Syria, bombs, cuba subs, Olympics gays and a bad boy comment.

theres more, but something STINKS other than bobs breath

Bob wrote:

I'd forgotten about that.  But what that is is just another 98 lb weakling showing submission to a dominant personality.  It's exactly the same thing Bush did when he said "this is a man (Putin) I can do business with".
Neither Obama or Bush can go toe to toe with a dominant personality like Putin.  The Obama quote you just provided and the Bush quote I provided are examples of weaker personalities trying to go toe to toe with him.  But they both fall short when trying to do it.
from reading your reply I now see what one of the reasons could be for all this hupla and odumbers comment. to make putin be the "MAN"

how cute, I wonder how many so called americans are in a fever over putin the man as you are boob?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:
For what?

Boston bombers turned out to be Russian, and Russia had some intel on them before hand, how convenient?
The Russians tried to warn our government that the Tsarnaev brothers were radical ragheads and were a potential danger to us.  But the FBI received that information and never passed it along to the local Boston law enforcement who could have intervened BEFORE they did the terrorist act.
I have no idea what you mean when you say "how convenient".  Sometimes you just string random words together which might mean something in your warped mind but they don't communicate to normal people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:

how cute, I wonder how many so called americans are in a fever over putin the man as you are boob?
The only ones who are "in a fever" over him are the half-assed American politicians (like obama and bush) who have to deal with him because they have no choice. For all the rest of us, Putin is just another celebrity we see on TV.

Bob wrote:
. wrote:
For what?

The Russians tried to warn our government that the Tsarnaev brothers were radical ragheads and were a potential danger to us.  But the FBI received that information and never passed it along to the local Boston law enforcement who could have intervened BEFORE they did the terrorist act.
I have no idea what you mean when you say "how convenient".  Sometimes you just string random words together which might mean something in your warped mind but they don't communicate to normal people.
normal people LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! 

Im going for the night, you go back to worshiping putin. Mission complete....

10 HUT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum