Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

it looks like people are feeling uncomfortable about Zimmerman being the spokesman for the wimp manifesto

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:More deflection only now with apples and oranges. The British aren't policing an armed citizenry!

I see, so the answer is to arm the citizenry to meet the irrational fear of Barneys.   Talk about deflection.    
No, I like your answer. To bring up a country that doesn't allow its citizens to be armed in response to a question about why cops are armed in this country. Awesome!

no stress

no stress

G,nite Oat. Sleep tite man

2seaoat

Tell us how many times per week he may have done drills at his home.

Enough to shoot with excellent accuracy on a kill shot to a 17 year old kids heart.......how could I find a thing wrong with his traning?

2seaoat wrote:More deflection only now with apples and oranges. The British aren't policing an armed citizenry!

I see, so the answer is to arm the citizenry to meet the irrational fear of Barneys.   Talk about deflection.    

it looks like people are feeling uncomfortable about Zimmerman being the spokesman for  the wimp manifesto - Page 2 Th?id=H.4687820486411165&pid=1

Then Mr Obama and his family can get rid of any firearms they have including their bodyguards to show us all how safe it is to be a citizen by leading by example.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum