Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Manifesto

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Manifesto Empty The Manifesto 8/4/2019, 11:01 pm

bigdog

This is the full text of the manifesto. My brother got it before it was taken off social media:

ABout Me

In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn't take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what's left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this attack are not at all personal. Actually, the Hispanic community was not my target before  read the Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the Political  and economic reasons behind the attack, my gear, my expectations of what response this will generate, and my personal motivations and thoughts.

Political Reasons  In short, America is rotting from the inside out, and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND Republican, have been failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved In one of the biggest betrayals of the American public in our history. The takeover of the United States government by unchecked corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all the damage these corporations have caused, but here is what is important. Due to the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election. Although the Repub lican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-corporation=pro immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don't prioritize corporations over our future. So the Democrats are nearly unanimous with their support of immigration while the Republicans are divided over it. At least with Republicans the process of mass immigration and citizenship can be greatly reduced.

Economic Reasons
In short, immigration can only be detrimental to the future of America. Continued immigration will make one of the biggest issues of our time, automation, so much worse. Some sources say that in under two decades, half of American jobs will be lost to it. Of course, some people will be retrained, but most will not. So it makes no sense to keep on letting millions of illegal or legal immigrants flood into the United States, and to keep the tens of millions that are already here. Invaders who have also close to the highest birthrate of all ethnicities in America. In the near future, America will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs. Joblessness in itself is a source of civil unrest. The less dependents on a government welfare system, the better. The lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed.
Even though new migrants do the dirty work, their kids typically don't. They want to live the American Dream which is why they get college degrees and fill higher paying skilled positions. This is why corporations lobby for even more illegal immigration even after decades of it of happening. They need to keep replenishing the low skilled labor pool. Even as migrant children flood skilled jobs, corporations make this worse by lobbying for even more work visas to be issued for skilled foreign workers o come here. Recently the senate under a Republican administration has greatly increased the number of foreign workers that will take American jobs. Remember that both Democrats and Republicans support immigration and work visas. Corporations need to keep replenishing the labor pool for both skilled and unskilled jobs to keep wages down. So automation is a good thing as it will eliminate the need for new migrants to fill unskilled jobs. Jobs that Americans can't survive on anyway. Automation can and would replace millions of low skilled jobs f immigrants were deported. This source of competition for skilled labor from immigrants and visa holders around the world has made a very difficult situation even worse for natives as they compete in the skilled job market. To compete, people have to get better credentials by spending more time n college. It used to be that a high school degree was worth something. Now a bachelors degree is what's recommended to be competitive in the job market. The cost of college degrees has exploded as their value has plummeted. This has led to a generation of indebted over qualified students filling menial low paying and unfulfilling jobs. Of course, these migrants and their children have contributed to the problem but are not the sole cause of it. 
The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shameless overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic "the Lorax." Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost nonexistent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just to wipe water off our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my short life has led me to believe that the average American isn't willing to change their lifestyle, even if the changes only cuse a slight inconvenience. The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration because more people means abigger market for their products. I just want to say that I love the people of this country, but god damn most of y'all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people using resources. If we can get rid of enough people then our way of life can become more sustainable. 

GEAR
Main gun: AK47 (WASR 10) I realized pretty quickly that this isn't a great choice since it's the civilian version of the ak47. It's not designed to shoot rounds quickly, so it overheats massively after about 100 shots fired in quick succession. I'l have to use a heat resistant glove to get around this.

Last edited by bigdog on 8/4/2019, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/4/2019, 11:14 pm

Telstar

Telstar

3The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/4/2019, 11:55 pm

bigdog

Hey man, that's not the whole thing, I was just testing to see how much I could get typed at one sitting. I added some in-be sure you read all the way down to where he describes the gun. I'll continue on with this post on his description of gear:
8m3 bullet: This bullet, unlike pretty much any other 7.62x39 bullet, actually fragments, like a pistol hollow point when shot out of an ak47 at the cost of penetration. Penetration is still reasonable, but not nearly as high as a normal ak47 bullet. The ak47 is definitely a bad choice without this bullet design and may still be worth it. 

Other gun (if I get one): Ar15 Pretty much any variation of this gun doesn't heat up nearly as fast as the AK47. The round of this gun isn't designed to fragment, but instead tumbles inside a target causing lethal wounding. This gun is probably better, but I wanted to explore different options. The ar15 is probably the best gun for military applications but this isn't a military application.

This will be a test of which is more lethal, either it's fragmentation or tumbling.
I didn't spend much time at all preparing for this attack. Maybe a month, Probably less. I have do this before I lose my nerve. I figured that an under prepared attack and a meh manifesto is better than no attack or no manifesto.

Reaction
Statistically, millions of migrants have returned to their home countries to reunite with the family they lost contact with when they moved to America. They come here as economic immigrants, not for asylum reasons. This is an encouraging sign that the Hispanic population is willing to return to their home countries if given the right incentive. An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will provide. This will remove the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc which will make up for the loss of millions of baby boomers. This will also make the elites that run corporations realize that it's not in their interest to continue piss off Americans. Corporate America doesn't need to be destroyed but justshown that they are on the wrong side of history. That if they don't bend, they will break.

Personal Reasons and Thoughts:

My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn't exist. The job of my dreams will likely be automated. Hispanics will take control of the local and state government of my beloved Texas, changing policy to better suit their needs. They will turn Texas into an instrument of a political coup which will hasten the destruction of our country. The environment is getting worse by the year. If you take nothing else from this document, remember this: Inaction is a choice. I can no longer bear the shame of inaction knowing that our founding fathers have endowed me with the rights needed to save our country from the brink destruction. Our European comrades don't have the gun rights needed to repel the millions of invaders that plague their country. They have no choice but to sit by and watch their countries burn.  America can only be destroyed from the inside out. If ur country falls, it will be the fault of traitors. This is why I see my actions as faultless. Because this isn't an act of imperialism but an act of preservation. America is full of hypocrites who will blast my actions as the sole result of racism and hatred of other countries, despite the extensive evidence of all the problems these invaders cause and will cause. People who are hypocrites because they support imperialistic wars that have caused  the loss of tens of thousands of American lives and untold numbers of civilian lives. The argument that mass murder is okay when it is state sanctioned is absurd . Our government has killed a whole lot more people for a whole lot less.

Even if other non immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can't bring myself to kill my fellow Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell bent on destroying our country. Even if they are shameless race mixers, massive polluters, haters of our collective values, etc. One day they will see error of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it collapses or when we save it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y'all that.

I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems. Also because it is completely unnecessary and selfish. 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics form interracial unions at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back. Cultural and racial diversity is largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as stronger and more appealing cultures overtake weaker and undesirable ones. Racial diversity will disappear as either race mixing or genocide will take place. But the idea of deporting or murdering all non white Americans is horrific. Many have been here at least as long as the whites and have done as much to buile our country. The best solution to this for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least one territory for each race.this physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting each race self determination within their respective territories.

My death is likely inevitable. If I'm not killed by the police, they I'll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case is far worse than dying during the shooting because I'll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I'm not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I'm captured it will be because I was subdued somehow. 
Remember it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA don't attack heavily guar5ded areas to fulfil your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets.  Even though you might out gun a security guard or policeman, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers. Do not throw away your life on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.

My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I kno that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trumps rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.

Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn't be more wrong. This is just the beginning of the fight for America and Europe. I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction.

4The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 12:07 am

Telstar

Telstar

5The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 12:36 am

bigdog

I hope his family does despise him.

Sitting around musing about whether shooting people with a fragmentation bullet is better or with something that rotates.

They need to rotate him at the end of a rope in downtown El Paso.

6The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 12:41 am

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I hope his family does despise him.

Sitting around musing about whether shooting people with a fragmentation bullet is better or with something that rotates.

Too good for him. too good for any and all of them.

7The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 1:49 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
bigdog wrote:I hope his family does despise him.

Too good for him. too good for any and all of them.

Agreed. Pitiful pieces of societal shit.

8The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 8:10 am

Sal

Sal

To repost this garbage is pig-headedly stupid and misguided.

This is exactly what the scumbag most wanted, to spread his disease to even the most obscure forums.

You or the moderators should take this thread down immediately.

9The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 8:52 am

zsomething

You have to read what they say to know what they think, so you can combat it. It's like hunting tigers... if you're going to hunt them, you better know what they do, what they eat, where they sleep, how they mate, what motivates them, what they like, what they fear, everything you can possibly know about them. Otherwise you're not hunting, you're just walking in the woods. And, quite likely, being hunted.

It's twisted that at the end he says Trump didn't start him thinking this way. Trump's been a major public figure spewing racism as a candidate and president for over three years (and yes, Trump's been racist for far longer than that, but he hasn't had the nation's intense focus for that long). The kid's 21. Three years is a long chunk of his life.

It's not that Trump necessarily inspired him. There have been bigots before Trump. What Trump has done, though, is make bigots feel safe. They're emboldened by hearing their shit repeated from the highest office in the land, they feel like the government is on their side, and Trump's constant hair-on-fire horseshit about immigration (just so he can get his stupid wall built, which he doesn't really care about other than wanting his idiot mind-slaves to cheer for him) has given them a sense of urgency. They feel entitled to take violent actions, and they feel like now's their best chance.

This kid's trying to give Trump a pass, but that shit ain't gonna fly. Through his "very good people on both sides" inability to stand up to anyone who "likes" him, Trump has given white supremacists a culture, and online homes like 4chan, 8chan, Reddit, etc. where these idiots can find like-minded idiots who'll egg them on instead of turning them off. This asshole posted that screed on 8chan because he wanted peer approval. And, on 8chan right now, the sick bastards are cheering for him and calling him "our guy." Which, not so ironically, is the same way they refer to Trump.

10The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 11:53 am

RealLindaL

Excellent post and right on the money in every respect as usual, zsomething. Thank you.

11The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 1:18 pm

bigdog

Sal wrote:To repost this garbage is pig-headedly stupid and misguided.

This is exactly what the scumbag most wanted, to spread his disease to even the most obscure forums.

You or the moderators should take this thread down immediately.

Well, Sal, you were my inspiration for posting it. See, when I quoted the news media as saying the shooter claimed Donald Trump had nothing to do with his actions, you didn't attack the shooter. You attacked me and called me a Trump apologist, didn't you?
Check it out.

I posted it to let you know who exactly made the statement. Not me. I also posted it because the news media will feed us their interpretation over the next few days, and will omit whatever they decide to omit. Exactly as Z said, you have to know your enemies and how they think if you want to defeat them. I think the proper way to handle these shootings is to hide the identity of the shooter from the public, never allow his name to be known, rather than to hide the heinous thoughts that led to the shooting. This man wanted that manifesto to be His statement and His alone. No one should ever know the name of the man who wrote it. No one who writes such things should ever be called a hero by other haters like him.

12The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 1:24 pm

bigdog

Just in case you couldn't remember your extremely offensive name calling:

Re: Never Forget and Never Again Yesterday at 8:34 am
Sal

trump-apologist wrote:
He also says he had these ideas long before Trump, and that he hates the Republicans too, because they are corporatists and therefore are in favor of immigration too.

13The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 3:50 pm

Sal

Sal

zsomething wrote:You have to read what they say to know what they think, so you can combat it.  It's like hunting tigers... if you're going to hunt them, you better know what they do, what they eat, where they sleep, how they mate, what motivates them, what they like, what they fear, everything you can possibly know about them.  Otherwise you're not hunting, you're just walking in the woods.  And, quite likely, being hunted.

It's twisted that at the end he says Trump didn't start him thinking this way.  Trump's been a major public figure spewing racism as a candidate and president for over three years (and yes, Trump's been racist for far longer than that, but he hasn't had the nation's intense focus for that long).  The kid's 21.  Three years is a long chunk of his life.

It's not that Trump necessarily inspired him.  There have been bigots before Trump.  What Trump has done, though, is make bigots feel safe.  They're emboldened by hearing their shit repeated from the highest office in the land, they feel like the government is on their side, and Trump's constant hair-on-fire horseshit about immigration (just so he can get his stupid wall built, which he doesn't really care about other than wanting his idiot mind-slaves to cheer for him) has given them a sense of urgency.  They feel entitled to take violent actions, and they feel like now's their best chance.  

This kid's trying to give Trump a pass, but that shit ain't gonna fly.  Through his "very good people on both sides" inability to stand up to anyone who "likes" him, Trump has given white supremacists a culture, and online homes like 4chan, 8chan, Reddit, etc. where these idiots can find like-minded idiots who'll egg them on instead of turning them off.   This asshole posted that screed on 8chan because he wanted peer approval.  And, on 8chan right now, the sick bastards are cheering for him and calling him "our guy."   Which, not so ironically, is the same way they refer to Trump.

The controversial website 8chan, allegedly used by the El Paso shooter to post a hate-filled screed before killing 20 people at a Walmart over the weekend, was taken offline Monday.

The internet infrastructure company Cloudflare that hosted 8chan announced in a statement that it would terminate its relationship with the website for failing to “moderate their hate-filled community.”

“We just sent notice that we are terminating 8chan as a customer effective at midnight tonight Pacific Time. The rationale is simple: they have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tragic deaths. Even if 8chan may not have violated the letter of the law in refusing to moderate their hate-filled community, they have created an environment that revels in violating its spirit,” Matthew Prince, Cloudflare CEO wrote in a blog post on Sunday.

The 8chan website was also where the New Zealand mosque and San Diego synagogue shooters posted about their intentions ahead of their attacks.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/website-el-paso-shooter-shut-down

The douchebag in El Paso had nothing original to say and doesn't deserve a platform.

14The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 4:10 pm

zsomething

I can't read this because it's a pay-per site and I maxed it out, but maybe y'all will get better luck: https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Apparently, the FBI are being blocked from really going after white supremacist groups because Trump considers them "his base."

He certainly acts like he does. He hesitantly (and badly) read stuff off a teleprompter today, but his actions have consistently said otherwise... and I'm betting he keeps up his "white supremacy is bad" thing for less than a week. As soon as Omar or someone criticizes him, he'll be right back to the "send them back to Africa" shit.

15The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 4:26 pm

RealLindaL

8chan has already found a new domain host: Epik.com.

No stopping this crap.

16The Manifesto Empty Re: The Manifesto 8/5/2019, 4:51 pm

bigdog

There is no stopping it. Ignoring the reality that it exists is certainly not the answer.

The internet has made it impossible to control the spread of hate filled, violent political statements like this one. We just have to face the fact that this is not the same world it was 30 years ago when two or three large corporations controlled nearly all of the media in the country. The internet freed up everyone to express themselves, even the most insane and horrible people on the planet.

The answer is to figure out what is causing this hate and creating these monsters, and unless we listen to them, we'll never be able to do that.

Gun control is part of the answer, but it's not the whole answer, not by far. Getting the assault weapons off the streets (a virtually impossible task) would be a good first step, but just a first step.

I say it's a virtually impossible task because not even the Democrats are talking about confiscation, and that's exactly what it would take to make a dent in those weapons that are already here. I'm all in favor of passing gun laws, but I'm not so stupid as to think they will stop all this carnage.

BTW, the El Paso shooter used a pistol converted into a longer weapon. They showed it on TV today. And nobody is talking about pistols at all.

You can't stop a disease until you recognize the symptoms. That's why it's important to know what was in this shooter's mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum