Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

it looks like people are feeling uncomfortable about Zimmerman being the spokesman for the wimp manifesto

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

http://money.msn.com/now/post--americas-gun-fever-is-breaking

The macho part........well......I think people are snickering about it.....a woman in our office took her thumb and forefinger and showing about an inch said I have your conceal and carry. Zimmerman may be more important than anybody would have figured.......nothing like a gun in your pocket and screaming for help......well it kind of exposes the truth.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:http://money.msn.com/now/post--americas-gun-fever-is-breaking

The macho part........well......I think people are snickering about it.....a woman in our office took her thumb and forefinger and showing about an inch  said I have your conceal and carry.  Zimmerman may be more important than anybody would have figured.......nothing like a gun in your pocket and screaming for help......well it kind of exposes the truth.

Maybe it's time to stop the Zimmerman posts?

Get over it already.
Or like the lefty website says: Move on.

The macho part........well......I think people are snickering about it.....a woman in our office took her thumb and forefinger and showing about an inch  said I have your conceal and carry.  Zimmerman may be more important than anybody would have figured.......nothing like a gun in your pocket and screaming for help......well it kind of exposes the truth.

it looks like people are feeling uncomfortable about Zimmerman being the spokesman for  the wimp manifesto Th?id=H.4856479515607812&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qjo15n0mGU

Sleep 

The macho part........well......I think people are snickering about it.....a woman in our office took her thumb and forefinger and showing about an inch said I have your conceal and carry. Zimmerman may be more important than anybody would have figured.......nothing like a gun in your pocket and screaming for help......well it kind of exposes the truth.

RACIST..!! Why do you hate hispanics so much? Please try to leave these biases behind... can't we all just get along?

2seaoat

The wimp manifesto is color blind, wimps from every creed, religion, and race are welcome.....you just have to be fearful and weak...........and have a desire to put a little courage in your pocket.........

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:The wimp manifesto is color blind, wimps from every creed, religion, and race are welcome.....you just have to be fearful and weak...........and have a desire to put a little courage in your pocket.........

Sounds like you hate the 2nd amendment.
But you embrace the 1st.

2seaoat wrote:The wimp manifesto is color blind, wimps from every creed, religion, and race are welcome.....you just have to be fearful and weak...........and have a desire to put a little courage in your pocket.........

When you go to pcola next time... be sure to take a midnight stroll though brownsville with your lovely wife.

They are going to be so impressed with your courage that I'm sure they'll change their way and become enlightened too.

no stress

no stress

Its too bad that wimps with guns died so some could post egotistical rants on a forum all day. Now that's really manly.

2seaoat

Sounds like you hate the 2nd amendment.
But you embrace the 1st.

Started shooting guns at 5, won NRA shooting competition as a teenager in scouting, and just got my Dad's double barrel shotgun from a cousin who my dad had given his brother the gun.......big deal for me. I never thought about a gun as anything other than a hunting weapon and target shooting joy. I am a true believer in the 2nd amendment, I just do not need gun merchants to tell me what it means.

2seaoat

When you go to pcola next time... be sure to take a midnight stroll though brownsville with your lovely wife.

So you think having a gun doing the same thing is an intelligent choice?

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:When you go to pcola next time... be sure to take a midnight stroll though brownsville with your lovely wife.

I've had to look for lost elderly folks in that area with my wife at two in the morning. Was carrying my .45 an intelligent choice? Hell yes!

2seaoat

Its too bad that wimps with guns died so some could post egotistical rants on a forum all day. Now that's really manly.

Sorry.....another false equivalency. Folks who served their country and took up weapons are not wimps. My father in law suffered in the Phillipines and killed people..........he did not come home wanting to become a man by carrying or talking about guns.....it was like taking a crow bar to get anything from the man.....he was just a kid who got into a chit storm, and he understood what a gun can represent, and had one hand gun he kept in the basement. The idea that folks like Zimmerman who strap a gun on are now equivalent to people who served their country......what an incredible tell......what I am saying is counter to everything that has been sold on the emperor's new clothes which would allow such nonsense. People who because of disability, weakness, or employment who need to carry, and understand the responsibility of a gun are not who I am talking about......I am talking about the George Zimmermans who are real and are entirely wannabees who think you can walk through a neighborhood because you put something in your pocket....another incredible tell........courage are 17 year old kids in the jungle getting their asz kicked......and not finding a thing about it macho, or brave........they have wisdom which the George Zimmermans of our world will never attain.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:Sounds like you hate the 2nd amendment.
But you embrace the 1st.

Started shooting guns at 5, won NRA shooting competition as a teenager in scouting, and just got my Dad's double barrel shotgun from a cousin who my dad had given his brother the gun.......big deal for me.   I never thought about a gun as anything other than a hunting weapon and target shooting joy.   I am a true believer in the 2nd amendment, I just do not need gun merchants to tell me what it means.

Self defense isn't a good reason to own a gun?
Funny that you didn't mention it as a reason to own a gun.

Last edited by gulfbeachbandit on 7/26/2013, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:When you go to pcola next time... be sure to take a midnight stroll though brownsville with your lovely wife.

We've evolved to this point by rejecting bad ideas... you are not discussing judgement or preparation.

In fact... you aren't making much sense at all. I don't carry a gun... but I might if I lived in a dangerous neighborhood.

I thght you said you were a boy scout?

2seaoat

I've had to look for lost elderly folks in that area with my wife at two in the morning. Was carrying my .45 an intelligent choice? Hell yes!

I am curious.....how were you safer?

2seaoat wrote:I've had to look for lost elderly folks in that area with my wife at two in the morning. Was carrying my .45 an intelligent choice? Hell yes!

Why do police carry guns? You're kinda slow huh?

2seaoat

In fact... you aren't making much sense at all. I don't carry a gun... but I might if I lived in a dangerous neighborhood.

I have walked through the worse near West side neighborhoods in Chicago and I really would like to know how having a gun is going to give me this aura of invincibility. I have fired handguns since I have been a kid......I can hit a penny with a rifle from a prone position, and cannot hit the broadside of a barn with a handgun........so exactly what makes you think that I will be properly trained and capable because I have a gun in my pocket.....I want to laugh....I have been up to my neck with Chit where I never saw it coming.....yet this magic gun in my pocket is going to make me trained and capable to be effective, and ready for surprise...........I may seem like a blowhard, but I would never be so arrogant to think a layman with a gun is nothing more than a wet dream......sorry when chit happens I would rather be prepared unarmed, than ill prepared, untrained, and having this false macho making me a Rambo because of something in my pocket......training, training, and more training.....then talk to me about being safer.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Its too bad that wimps with guns died so some could post egotistical rants on a forum all day. Now that's really manly.

Sorry.....another false equivalency.   Folks who served their country and took up weapons are not wimps.  My father in law suffered in the Phillipines and killed people..........he did not come home wanting to become a man by carrying or talking about guns.....it was like taking a crow bar to get anything from the man.....he was just a kid who got into a chit storm, and he understood what a gun can represent, and had one hand gun he kept in the basement.   The idea that folks like Zimmerman who strap a gun on are now equivalent to people who served their country......what an incredible tell......what I am saying is counter to everything that has been sold on the emperor's new clothes which would allow such nonsense.   People who because of disability, weakness, or employment who need to carry, and understand the responsibility of a gun are not who I am talking about......I am talking about the George Zimmermans who are real and are entirely wannabees who think you can walk through a neighborhood because you put something in your pocket....another incredible tell........courage are 17 year old kids in the jungle getting their asz kicked......and not finding a thing about it macho, or brave........they have wisdom which the George Zimmermans of our world will never attain.
Very long winded post to basically deflect from the topic. You have stated that people who prefer to carry weapons for self protection are wimps. I simply brought to your attention that those same wimps carried weapons for self protection in wars to preserve your right to pizz and moan about them carrying those weapons. In the end it winds down to a matter of opinion as always. My opinion is someone that would piss away his wifes inheritance on medical procedures only to prolong ones life for a few extra years yet pisses those years away typing on a keyboard is the epitome of wimpiness. Again, only my opinion.

no stress

no stress

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I've had to look for lost elderly folks in that area with my wife at two in the morning. Was carrying my .45 an intelligent choice? Hell yes!

Kinda? A Goddamned brick knows this answer

2seaoat

They all do not. The British system is not perfect, but it involves training, intelligence, and progressive response. They do not arm a majority of their police.......are they kinda slow. Possibly when a man is butchered on the street with a knife wielding terrorist, but inherent in their model is the respect of the community, and the courage of their office........so it is clear to me that the Barneys and Zimmermans have finally taken over the world.......Andy may seem weak, he may seem slow, but he is secure in his duty, and his capabilities, and in the end he simply is not afraid like Barney. Courage simply is not for everyone. We need Zimmermans and we need Barneys, it just very hard to find Andy anymore.......the wimp manifesto has simply infested a country which once had courage.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Why do police carry guns? You're kinda slow huh?

They all do not.   The British system is not perfect, but it involves training, intelligence, and progressive response.   They do not arm a majority of their police.......are they kinda slow.  Possibly when a man is butchered on the street with a knife wielding terrorist, but inherent in their model is the respect of the community, and the courage of their office........so it is clear to me that the Barneys and Zimmermans have finally taken over the world.......Andy may seem weak, he may seem slow, but he is secure in his duty, and his capabilities, and in the end he simply is not afraid like Barney.  Courage simply is not for everyone.   We need Zimmermans and we need Barneys, it just very hard to find Andy anymore.......the wimp manifesto has simply infested a country which once had courage.
More deflection only now with apples and oranges. The British aren't policing an armed citizenry!

2seaoat

Kinda? A Goddamned brick knows this answer

You take Barney armed, I will take Andy anyway I can get him. Fear and weakness simply does not go away or bring courage. Kinda like a young cowboy on the fire Department busting in a front door when the house is full of smoke and the glass is hot.......he has an ax and an illusion, while a wise man understands the context. There are some contexts which require a gun. I will never have a problem with gun in a home......zero. I have a problem when somebody takes that gun from their home because it will fill a gap......sorry......Barney or Zimmerman with a gun, are what they are.......and sometimes there will be dead Andys..........but rarely. They are trained, prepared and responsive to context...........giving barneys and zimmermans conceal and carry permits is ever present danger for society. I am not saying do not have conceal and carry, but at least stop the illusion of who is getting these guns......

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Kinda? A Goddamned brick knows this answer

You take Barney armed, I will take Andy anyway I can get him.   Fear and weakness simply does not go away or bring courage.   Kinda like a young cowboy on the fire Department busting in a front door when the house is full of smoke and the glass is hot.......he has an ax and an illusion, while a wise man understands the context.    There are some contexts which require a gun.  I will never have a problem with gun in a home......zero.   I have a problem when somebody takes that gun from their home because it will fill a gap......sorry......Barney or Zimmerman with a gun, are what they are.......and sometimes there will be dead Andys..........but rarely.   They are trained, prepared and responsive to context...........giving barneys and zimmermans conceal and carry permits is ever present danger for society.   I am not saying do not have conceal and carry, but at least stop the illusion of who is getting these guns......
So you are privy to the amount and frequency of zimmermans range time now? If not you are making assumptions as to the mans proficiency. Tell us how many times per month Zimmerman trained with his weapon. Tell us how many times per week he may have done drills at his home.

no stress

no stress

Try Bing....it may be faster

2seaoat

More deflection only now with apples and oranges. The British aren't policing an armed citizenry!

I see, so the answer is to arm the citizenry to meet the irrational fear of Barneys. Talk about deflection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum