Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SEAOAT: Whatcha think about this spokesman for "the religion of peace"?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's a good thing this picture has the ayatolah name on it.  Because if it didn't the Secret Service would probably investigate me for posting it. Not to mention that it's racist. I didn't know the religion of peace folk were racist, did you, seaoat?

FOR SEAOAT:  Whatcha think about this spokesman for "the religion of peace"? Ayatollah-khamenei-suicide-obama-tweet-620x436

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm so glad the hayseed president gave iraq dumbocracy and installed a government which is allied with this ayatollah character and made us all so much safer by doing so.  I bet some of you right-wing hayseed loving retards are so glad about it too. Let's all turn on shawn hannity to celebrate.

FOR SEAOAT:  Whatcha think about this spokesman for "the religion of peace"? B027_bush_mission_accomplished_2050081722-7750

2seaoat

Iran presents NO threat to the United States.  We have historically wronged the people of Iran, yet the average person in Iran grew up seeking the modernity which the West and the United States symbolizes.  The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state.....It has not attacked Israel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Iran presents NO threat to the United States.  We have historically wronged the people of Iran, yet the average person in Iran grew up seeking the modernity which the West and the United States symbolizes.  The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state.....It has not attacked Israel.

If it "presents NO threat" then why is the entire western world desperately trying to prevent it from getting a nuke? And that includes both the right-wingers AND the obama administration. Is it just that virtually everybody in all the western governments are just scaredy cats afraid of their own shadow?
That would be rather odd wouldn't it? That everybody except you is a scaredy cat? I wonder how that happened.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: We have historically wronged the people of Iran

I agree,  except I wouldn't use the term "we".  I've never wronged an Iranian.  I buy cigarettes from them every day.
Let's rephrase that to say "our government has historically wronged the people of Iran".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For merkle and pacedog.  Something which has NEVER been mentioned on Fox News Channel in the decades I've been watching it...

from wiki...

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup, was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).

2seaoat

Seventy year old technology and Non proliferation of the same is a fools errand.  Take a look at a 1940 Auto.......Now really, just because some brilliant Jewish fellows in Stagg fieldhouse at the University of Chicago came up with the theoretical and practical use of the atom, did you really think that this technology can be secreted and controlled because we got it first?  Non proliferation is a goal of all nations.  Its foundation is not that folks will not have the ability to make bombs, but that the proliferation of this technology is harmful to everybody.  Why is the State of Israel allowed to develop a nuclear weapon, and then when Iran does the same they become evil? 

Iran is dangerous because they sponsor terrorism.  Please name one terrorist act sponsored by Iran which has happened in America or Western Europe.  There are none.  However, Lebanon had a high percentage of Shia and when Israel invaded Lebanon, Iran backed terrorist attacks on Israel.  The United Nations condemned the invasion, and although the PLO was predominantly sunni, almost 300k shia civilians were adversely impacted by the invasion.  It was the second Invasion of Lebanon which Hezbolla grew and became the sworn enemy of Israel.  It was at this time the infamous https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
took place, and created a Iran/Israel dynamic which in the world view and the United Nation's view, Israel was the bad guy.  The American press however, framed this as PLO terrorism vs Israel, but it was much more as Israel like today was destroying neighboring nation states and a Christian pro Israeli government was supported by Israel in Lebanon.  These invasions, the Lebanon civil war, and repeated invasions created an environment in Lebanon where Shia were experiencing high civilian deaths.   In this context, the rush to attack Iran with our fingerprints all over regime change in the fifties, and horrible abuses of the Iranian people under our puppet the shah, and Israel's less than stellar behavior in Lebanon has heightened the dialogue between Israel and Iran.....diplomacy is the only answer.   We could control the air and take out their military in less than a month, but occupation.......we would lose the occupation just like we lost the occupation in Iraq.....context Bob....context.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All the scaredy cats (including obama and kerry) are convinced the ayatollah and the supreme leader are suicidal.  That when they get that bomb,  they'll use it on Israel knowing Iran will then be reduced to a burned out cinder and them along with it.

I don't buy that.  I don't think the ayatollah and supreme leader are any more suicidal than Kim Duck Dong.  He's already got the nukes and the missiles and he hasn't committed suicide either.  

So it looks like you and me are the only two people in the western world who are not scaredy cats,  seaoat.

But I am too scared to ever go in a movie theater again.  So you won't have to worry about me breaking the law by carrying milk duds in there anymore.  From now on I only eat milk duds at home.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Iran presents NO threat to the United States.... The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state.....It has not attacked Israel.

Exactly! I am so glad that President Obama is looking at the bigger picture.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Iran presents NO threat to the United States.  We have historically wronged the people of Iran, yet the average person in Iran grew up seeking the modernity which the West and the United States symbolizes.  The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state.....It has not attacked Israel.

If it "presents NO threat" then why is the entire western world desperately trying to prevent it from getting a nuke?  And that includes both the right-wingers AND the obama administration.  Is it just that virtually everybody in all the western governments are just scaredy cats afraid of their own shadow?
That would be rather odd wouldn't it?  That everybody except you is a scaredy cat?  I wonder how that happened.

That idiot Netanyahu has no room to complain about the Iranian nuclear effort. Israel invented the means to develop nuclear weapons in secret and under the noses of the established nuclear powers. The reason Israel is so adamantly afraid of Iran's intentions is because they already know the steps on how to do it themselves. They are lucky that they did not wind up with the same sanctions that Iran had.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yea but remember,  when a country next to the U.S. wanted to have nukes,  it was not Sean hannity or ross limbaugh or lindsey Graham or ronnie reagan or Dubya Bush or Brother Carl or John Bolton or pacedog who demanded that it not happen and even threatened to go to war over it.
It was JFK.  
So prime minister Yahoo or whatever his name is doing the same thing JFK did.
I remember it well. As it was happening,  I had to hide under the desk at school during the A-Bomb drills. And by the way, I never understood then and still don't understand how that plywood desktop was gonna protect me from a nuclear blast. Especially after I've seen a full size battleship get blown hundreds of feet out of the water when the nuke goes off.

But then again it was the same JFK and his "domino theory" that got that Vietnam War stupidity going.
That's why I have no use for politicians of any kind.  Here or there or anywhere.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:It was JFK.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was not the same thing, Bob. It was just a continuation of the Cold War standoff between the U.S. and the Soviet Union. The USSR based missiles in Cuba, aimed at us, because we based missiles in Turkey, aimed at the USSR. Part of the remedy in that deal was, we removed our missiles from Turkey, and they removed theirs from Cuba. The deal had to be a backdoor one, because the military chiefs on both sides were chomping at the bit to have a war. Diplomacy ruled the day for that deal also.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:It was JFK.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was not the same thing, Bob. It was just a continuation of the Cold War standoff between the U.S. and the Soviet Union. The USSR based missiles in Cuba, aimed at us, because we based missiles in Turkey, aimed at the USSR. Part of the remedy in that deal was, we removed our missiles from Turkey, and they removed theirs from Cuba. The deal had to be a backdoor one, because the military chiefs on both sides were chomping at the bit to have a war. Diplomacy ruled the day for that deal also.

"The USSR based missiles in Cuba, aimed at us, because we based missiles in Turkey, aimed at the USSR."

Firstly, as I said before, I don't use the term "we". I didn't aim missiles at anybody. I was too busy hiding under the desk.

But how are the two scenarios (then and now) so different?

The U.S. Government aimed missiles at Turkey. So to retaliate, the Soviets/Cubans wanted to aim missiles at the U.S.

The Israeli Government has nukes. So to retaliate, the Iranian Government wants to have nukes too.

It was just a continuation of the Cold War standoff between the U.S. and the Soviet Union.

Our government (together with Israel and our western allies) is having what amounts to a cold war standoff with Iran.

Part of the remedy in that deal was, we removed our missiles from Turkey, and they removed theirs from Cuba.

Now this one is where it gets to be a very different scenario. I haven't heard of any negotiations or deals which propose that Israel removes it's nukes if Iran agrees not to have one.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Iran presents NO threat to the United States.  We have historically wronged the people of Iran, yet the average person in Iran grew up seeking the modernity which the West and the United States symbolizes.  The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state..... It has not attacked Israel.

FOR SEAOAT:  Whatcha think about this spokesman for "the religion of peace"? AnimatedLaughterPink

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Iran presents NO threat to the United States.  We have historically wronged the people of Iran, yet the average person in Iran grew up seeking the modernity which the West and the United States symbolizes.  The leadership of Iran has a problem with Israel, and has backed terrorist proxies, but as a nation state..... It has not attacked Israel.

FOR SEAOAT:  Whatcha think about this spokesman for "the religion of peace"? AnimatedLaughterPink

As usual, semi-demented poster Markle is speechless when the truth is spoken. Embarassed

What's the real difference when they fund, arm, train, and endocrinate terrorists to do their bidding?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum