Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals

+8
Floridatexan
VectorMan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should fast food restaurants be allowed to market their products to children?

Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 67% [ 8 ]
Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Or,,,,,,
Taco Bell to stop serving kids meals - Page 4 HD80AB685

Slicef18

Slicef18

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Occasional meals from fast food franchises will not harm kids. A steady diet of fast food is another thing.

Nor will the occasional cigarette.

Did you ever have a Happy Meal while growing up?

I SURE HAVE!!! It consisted just caught fish, pan fried on the shore of an island in Canada, while my wife and boys searched the shoreline for agates. The side dish was a can of pork and beans, heated on the open fire along side the fish.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Occasional meals from fast food franchises will not harm kids. A steady diet of fast food is another thing.

Nor will the occasional cigarette.

Did you ever have a Happy Meal while growing up?

I SURE HAVE!!!  It consisted just caught fish, pan fried on the shore of an island in Canada, while my wife and boys searched the shoreline for agates. The side dish was a can of pork and beans, heated on the open fire along side the fish.

Really it sounds like paradise...glad you had that experience Slice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum