Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zimmerman Draw

+5
Ghost Rider
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Watcher
nadalfan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:52 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CCL BIGOT wrote:
nadalfan wrote:I've been asking several people how it was possible for Zimmerman to draw his gun from his back and I came across this - notice the picture of Zimmerman demonstrating where his gun is

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/02/1220703/-The-Zimmerman-Draw

can someone else offer an explanation of how he drew his gun while being hit and beaten so fiercely?

The nigga kicked his ass and was getting up off him.  When he used his hands to push away, the wetback jew boy cop wanna be reached under his azz and drew his gun and fired up into into the niggas chest.LOL.  He thought he won the fight.  Guess not.  That'll teach em to bring fists to a gun fight.LOLOL

When will the forum mod stop bill/wtm from posting? Isn't that what banned means?

27The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:57 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know how, but one of the neighbors, Mr. Good, testified that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman right before Trayvon was shot.  Mr. Good was able to see their clothing...Zimmerman on had a red jacket and Trayvon had the grey hoodie.   Mr. Good was very credible in his testimony.   The pathologist testified that Trayvon's shirt was several inches from his skin when he was shot.  I think that even the prosecution pretty much conceded that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman killed him.  I don't think any of the evidence presented during the trial suggested anything else.

Last edited by Nekochan on 7/21/2013, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

28The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:01 pm

nadalfan wrote:conjecturizing?

Many of you felt that Zimmerman had no choice but to shoot Trayvon Martin because he was getting beaten to the point of being in fear for his life.  I've been trying to figure out how he was able to draw his gun from his back area and shoot him in the chest while Trayvon was straddling him, his legs against his sides, punching him, suffocating him, slamming his head against the concrete, etc.  I still haven't seen anyone explain how he was able to do that.
I realize the trial is over, I was just wondering.

You might be amazed to know you can still use your arms when that is happening. Did you think Zimmerman just laid his arms down on the ground? Really?

29The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:04 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, there was also expert testimony about how they would have been moving around and rolling around on the ground. Zimmerman said he tried to scoot down to get his head off the concrete. They wouldn't have been stationary, according to that expert witness.

30The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sorry, this was a mispost, it won't let me delete.

Last edited by Nekochan on 7/21/2013, 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

31The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:06 pm

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:I don't know how, but one of the neighbors, Mr. Good, testified that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman right before Trayvon was shot.  Mr. Good was able to see their clothing...Zimmerman on had a red jacket and Trayvon had the grey hoodie.   Mr. Wood was very credible in his testimony.   The pathologist testified that Trayvon's shirt was several inches from his skin when he was shot.  I think that even the prosecution pretty much conceded that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman killed him.  I don't think any of the evidence presented during the trial suggested anything else.
What I'm asking, if Zimmerman's version is the truth, HOW was he able to get the gun out in that situation.

32The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:09 pm

He could have easily moved and gotten the gun out. He did.

33The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:ENOUGH ALREADY.  THE GUY DID THE WORLD A FAVOR.  END OF STORY.
HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT BY A JURY.  THE MARTIN FAMILY GOT THEIR BLING FROM SUEING SOMEONE.  IT'S OVER.  DROP IT.

Just like the nigga that takes out the jew wetback will do a favor for the White Race.

Useful idots are important to the survival of the White Race the Lost Tribe of Israel. The more they kill one another the less work for us to do. You brag about your guns but I bet you're a poser. What use are those guns if they sit unused?

When I read your posts I thought you might be serious about your commitment to the White Race. You want someone else to do what you lack the balls to do. I was wrong about you.

34The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't know how, but one of the neighbors, Mr. Good, testified that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman right before Trayvon was shot.  Mr. Good was able to see their clothing...Zimmerman on had a red jacket and Trayvon had the grey hoodie.   Mr. Wood was very credible in his testimony.   The pathologist testified that Trayvon's shirt was several inches from his skin when he was shot.  I think that even the prosecution pretty much conceded that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman killed him.  I don't think any of the evidence presented during the trial suggested anything else.
What I'm asking, if Zimmerman's version is the truth, HOW was he able to get the gun out in that situation.

Ask the jury. They are the true heroes in this case.

35The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:10 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CCL BIGOT wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:ENOUGH ALREADY.  THE GUY DID THE WORLD A FAVOR.  END OF STORY.
HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT BY A JURY.  THE MARTIN FAMILY GOT THEIR BLING FROM SUEING SOMEONE.  IT'S OVER.  DROP IT.

Just like the nigga that takes out the jew wetback will do a favor for the White Race.

Useful idots are important to the survival of the White Race the Lost Tribe of Israel.  The more they kill one another the less work for us to do.  You brag about your guns but I bet you're a poser.  What use are those guns if they sit unused?

When I read your posts I thought you might be serious about your commitment to the White Race. You want someone else to do what you lack the balls to do.  I was wrong about you.

Watch your mouth. bill.

Last edited by gulfbeachbandit on 7/21/2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added the bill m part.)

36The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:11 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:

I understand what you're asking but we know that Zimmerman did shoot Trayvon and all the evidence and testimony support that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and witnesses testified as to how the shooting might have or probably happened...so what are you suggesting?

37The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:18 pm

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

I understand what you're asking but we know that Zimmerman did shoot Trayvon and all the evidence and testimony support that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and witnesses testified as to how the shooting might have or probably happened...so what are you suggesting?  

The likelihood that the gun was already out.  Zimmerman said that Trayvon's knees were at his armpits while he pounded him, so I don't see how he could get around Trayvon's legs to get to his gun.

to clarify, I believe Zimmerman was convinced he was following a criminal and pulled his gun out to detain him until police arrived and then things went downhill from there.  

Last edited by nadalfan on 7/21/2013, 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

38The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:19 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CCL BIGOT wrote:

Useful idots are important to the survival of the White Race the Lost Tribe of Israel.  The more they kill one another the less work for us to do.  You brag about your guns but I bet you're a poser.  What use are those guns if they sit unused?

When I read your posts I thought you might be serious about your commitment to the White Race. You want someone else to do what you lack the balls to do.  I was wrong about you.

Watch your mouth.  bill.

Bill? LOL. I was so wrong about you.A racist bigot who is supposedly heavily armed who runs his poser mouth. Ever actually shoot anyone poser? ROTFLMAO

39The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:28 pm

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

The likelihood that the gun was already out.  Zimmerman said that Trayvon's knees were at his armpits while he pounded him, so I don't see how he could get around Trayvon's legs to get to his gun.  

I watched the last week of the trial and noticed that point. The pussy azz wetback jew boy could not reach that gun unless the nigga was done with and climbing off him. That's when he drew his gun and shot the punk nigga. His life is worthless and the niggas dead. Win win for White People the real American patriots.

40The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 10:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

OK, let me understand what you're getting at.......

Zimmerman pulled his gun out on Trayvon. Trayvon then punched Zimmerman in the nose. Zimmerman fell to the ground, gun still in his hand. Trayvon began banging Zimmerman's head into the concrete. After this went on for a bit, Zimmerman shot Trayvon.

Is this what you have in mind?

41The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 11:07 pm

Zimmerman would have been in serious trouble when the police came and he was holding a gun on Martin. Totally ridiculous.

42The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 11:14 pm

Total bullshit. The photos don't lie. The pussy azz wetback jew boy got a few cuts to his big stupid baby doll head. Ever see a WWE faggot hit his "opponent" over the head with a chair? The scalp bleeds like eminet death is in the next round. But they don't stop the fight. WTF?

Zim's racist past proved he was on the right path but his mongrel pedigree proved him unworthy and weak. So a dead nigga is now a martyr and the useful idiot wetback jew "White-Hispanic" is dead man walking.

White-Hispanic? When I read that it's a "race" on the census forms I realized that we as a nation are doomed unless we stand our ground and take back what is rightfully ours.

43The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 11:23 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Zimmerman would have been in serious trouble when the police came and he was holding a gun on Martin. Totally ridiculous.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't in serious trouble for killing that shiftless nigga. How could it have been worse if he just use his gun to hold him for arrest? Killing his azz was easier. One story from a poser wetback was his best option no matter how much he lied and contradicted his own fairy tail.

44The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 7:13 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:Zimmerman would have been in serious trouble when the police came and he was holding a gun on Martin. Totally ridiculous.

Yes. The police were on the way. It makes no sense to me that he would call the police and then pull a gun on Trayvon. Also, if Zimmerman had the gun in his hand all along, I think the entire fight between him and Trayvon would have revolved around Trayvon trying to get the gun and not on Trayvon banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete.

45The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 9:46 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

to clarify, I believe Zimmerman was convinced he was following a criminal and pulled his gun out to detain him until police arrived and then things went downhill from there.  

if the gun was already out, wouldn't that make martin a bigger idiot that he was. remember how all the witnesses stated that martin was a smart and intelligent person. if he attacked someone that already had a gun displayed, then he was not the brightest bulb in the package.

i agree with other posters on how he could have gotten the gun. with all the movement that comes with a struggle he could have easily reached behind him and drew the weapon. nno testimpny from anyone indicated that martin had zimmerman's arms pinned down.

46The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 9:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Over The Hill wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

if the gun was already out, wouldn't that make martin a bigger idiot that he was. remember how all the witnesses stated that martin was a smart and intelligent person. if he attacked someone that already had a gun displayed, then he was not the brightest bulb in the package.

i agree with other posters on how he could have gotten the gun. with all the movement that comes with a struggle he could have easily reached behind him and drew the weapon. nno testimpny from anyone indicated that martin had zimmerman's arms pinned down.
You got it!

47The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 9:56 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I do wonder why if his hands were free he wasn't blocking punches or throwing a few of his own ?....

48The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 10:02 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I do wonder why if his hands were free he wasn't blocking punches or throwing a few of his own ?....

Bottom man has a disadvantage trying to get a punch to land.

49The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 10:05 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well he should have gotten his lard ass on top....if you are going to get in a fight you should at least be able to defend yourself.

50The Zimmerman Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/22/2013, 3:38 pm

nadalfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I do wonder why if his hands were free he wasn't blocking punches or throwing a few of his own ?....

yep, I wondered about that too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum