Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zimmerman Draw

+5
Ghost Rider
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Watcher
nadalfan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Zimmerman Draw Empty The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:28 pm

nadalfan

I've been asking several people how it was possible for Zimmerman to draw his gun from his back and I came across this - notice the picture of Zimmerman demonstrating where his gun is

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/02/1220703/-The-Zimmerman-Draw

can someone else offer an explanation of how he drew his gun while being hit and beaten so fiercely?

2The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:46 pm

Are you trying to say Zimmerman had no use of his arms when he was on the ground? He could have easily reached over and grabbed his gun. Apparently the gun got moved over to his side during the struggle.

3The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:49 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:Are you trying to say Zimmerman had no use of his arms when he was on the ground? He could have easily reached over and grabbed his gun. Apparently the gun got moved over to his side during the struggle.

Oh, you must have been there to see it.

4The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have used those holsters. They are not very secure at all. The gun comes out very easily and it can slide around on your belt as it is just clipped by a cheap plastic friction clip. It basically just keeps the gun from sliding down in your pants leg.

5The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:53 pm

Watcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Are you trying to say Zimmerman had no use of his arms when he was on the ground? He could have easily reached over and grabbed his gun. Apparently the gun got moved over to his side during the struggle.

Did I say I was there to see it? I gave an explanation as to why he could have easily drawn on him as she asked. I guess reasonable explanations don't fit your agenda.

6The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:55 pm

nadalfan

I'm not saying he couldn't use his arms, by his own words, they were free enough to get his gun and aim, and he made sure he didn't shoot his hand in this process. But, if he was getting beaten so badly and unable to defend himself, how was he able to do that?

In his reenactment, Zimmerman demonstrated to police how he reached for his gun in his back area. The article has a picture of him doing that.

7The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 2:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I prefer an ankle holster or just put it in your boot if you are wearing boots. Although my American arms 22mag fits easily in my pocket and I have carried it for over 10 years and never had a reason to pull it out on anyone.

8The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 3:38 pm

no stress

no stress

Most people carry their weapon at the 3 to 4 oclock position on their waist

9The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 3:44 pm

nadalfan wrote:

I'm not saying he couldn't use his arms, by his own words, they were free enough to get his gun and aim, and he made sure he didn't shoot his hand in this process.  But, if he was getting beaten so badly and unable to defend himself, how was he able to do that?

In his reenactment, Zimmerman demonstrated to police how he reached for his gun in his back area.  The article has a picture of him doing that.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at but he was able to do it obviously. His hands were free so why wouldn't he be able?

10The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 4:15 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:
Watcher wrote:

Did I say I was there to see it? I gave an explanation as to why he could have easily drawn on him as she asked. I guess reasonable explanations don't fit your agenda.

Like I said, you must have been there to see it. Otherwise you wouldn't be making conjectures.

11The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 4:16 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

I'm not saying he couldn't use his arms, by his own words, they were free enough to get his gun and aim, and he made sure he didn't shoot his hand in this process.  But, if he was getting beaten so badly and unable to defend himself, how was he able to do that?

In his reenactment, Zimmerman demonstrated to police how he reached for his gun in his back area.  The article has a picture of him doing that.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at but he was able to do it obviously. His hands were free so why wouldn't he be able?

More conjectures unless you were there to see what happened.

12The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 4:55 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

well since his gun is what killed martin, then it is obvious that his hands were free enough to get hold of the gun. so it does not matter if anyone was there the gun did shot shoot martin by itself.

13The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 4:58 pm

Who cares how he got his weapon out. He shot the nigga and it's obvious he was defending hisself. He hit the victim a couple a dozen times. He was asking to get dead. If it had been a real white man he'd a killed him before takin a beatin.LOL. Preemptive justice.LOL

14The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 5:55 pm

Watcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

That's what she asked for wasn't it? We all know no one was there to witness it.

15The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 5:57 pm

Over The Hill wrote:well since his gun is what killed martin, then it is obvious that his hands were free enough to get hold of the gun. so  it does not matter if anyone was there the gun did shot shoot martin by itself.

Wait and see if they don't come up with how the gun shot itself.

16The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 5:59 pm

Watcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Excuse me? Isn't that what she's asking? We all know no one was there to see it.

17The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 7:03 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

That's what she asked for wasn't it? We all know no one was there to witness it.

Keep up the conjecturing. Laughing

18The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 7:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

There's been plenty of conjecturing about how Zimmerman is a racist, about how he profiled Trayvon and then chased and attacked him.

19The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 7:21 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

since watcher has used that word so many times, i think he is elated that he found out what conjecture means.

20The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 8:16 pm

Nekochan wrote:There's been plenty of conjecturing about how Zimmerman is a racist, about how he profiled Trayvon and then chased and attacked him.  

I know,right? Let's talk about that conjecture. LOL!

21The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:00 pm

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:I've been asking several people how it was possible for Zimmerman to draw his gun from his back and I came across this - notice the picture of Zimmerman demonstrating where his gun is

can someone else offer an explanation of how he drew his gun while being hit and beaten so fiercely?

NOT GUILTY period.

Who would the far left DailyKOS supported if the victim had been Hispanic and the shooter white?

22The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Nekochan"]There's been plenty of conjecturing about how Zimmerman is a racist, about how he profiled Trayvon and then chased and attacked him.   [/quote

Conjecturizing continues.

23The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ENOUGH ALREADY. THE GUY DID THE WORLD A FAVOR. END OF STORY.
HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT BY A JURY. THE MARTIN FAMILY GOT THEIR BLING FROM SUEING SOMEONE. IT'S OVER. DROP IT.

24The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:49 pm

nadalfan wrote:I've been asking several people how it was possible for Zimmerman to draw his gun from his back and I came across this - notice the picture of Zimmerman demonstrating where his gun is

The nigga kicked his ass and was getting up off him. When he used his hands to push away, the wetback jew boy cop wanna be reached under his azz and drew his gun and fired up into into the niggas chest.LOL. He thought he won the fight. Guess not. That'll teach em to bring fists to a gun fight.LOLOL

25The Zimmerman Draw Empty Re: The Zimmerman Draw 7/21/2013, 9:50 pm

nadalfan

conjecturizing?

Many of you felt that Zimmerman had no choice but to shoot Trayvon Martin because he was getting beaten to the point of being in fear for his life. I've been trying to figure out how he was able to draw his gun from his back area and shoot him in the chest while Trayvon was straddling him, his legs against his sides, punching him, suffocating him, slamming his head against the concrete, etc. I still haven't seen anyone explain how he was able to do that.
I realize the trial is over, I was just wondering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum