Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the best actor ever to draw breath is Robert Duvall

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just got tired of all this adoration of a man that played Rosanne Barrs husband. just the thought would drive me to drink.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just got tired of all this adoration of a man that played Rosanne Barrs husband. just the thought would drive me to drink.
That goddamn son of a bitch who played that fat bitch roseann's husband is a fucking queer who swims in sewage. I bet the son of a bitch had a hand in imploding the world trade center. And I guarantee you he was the hollywood fag who put together the fake moon landing.
I bet he's even in cahoots with that fucking faggot loving obama and those queer commies.

2seaoat

Duvall maybe "ever" is the wrong word.....but pretty impressive resume.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Duvall is okay in my book. Like teo and Pkr he don't want no goddam laws nor no goddamn government. And he sure as hell don't want no fucking laws to give all the special rights to queers.
Governmemt sucks. Laws suck. fluoride sucks. commies suck. the new world order sucks. the mainstream media sucks. Liberals suck. the trilateral commission sucks. The official story sucks. And queers suck.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Q: How many consultants does it take to change a light bulb?
A: I'll have an estimate for you a week from Monday.

2seaoat

Actually Bob Government does not suck. A great many people came before you and I......they sacrificed for this country and the people who enjoy the freedom you take for granted. You get angry.....you perhaps have a drink too many on a fine Sunday afternoon, and you want to focus on T or PKR, but the truth is nobody.....and I mean nobody.....has been given freedom.....they earn it. Time will tell if equality and freedom will allow people to choose who they spend their lives and how they find happiness.....but if you think for a moment King sat around on a Sunday feeling sorry about the hatred, fear, and prejudice of those who disapproved.....then you really do not understand what this country is about......I am sorry.....I think our government is great.....and I am sorry I do not like your use of the Q word, because I have seen too many people hurt by that word, and maybe it is the alcohol talking, but I sure as hell do not know what is going on between you and T......but you are both very good people who have shared with people on this forum and helped people, and getting angry about prejudice does not change it.....it takes hard....hard work, and it takes commitment......and you could start by stop using the Q word.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually all this is wrong. The best performance by an actor I have seen in 50 years of watching movies happened very recently. It was Joaquin Phoenix' role in the movie "The Master". It was the closest thing to a real-life portrayal of a person than anything ever done before.
Although the movie itself was a little bizarro.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Actually Bob Government does not suck. A great many people came before you and I......they sacrificed for this country and the people who enjoy the freedom you take for granted. You get angry.....you perhaps have a drink too many on a fine Sunday afternoon, and you want to focus on T or PKR, but the truth is nobody.....and I mean nobody.....has been given freedom.....they earn it. Time will tell if equality and freedom will allow people to choose who they spend their lives and how they find happiness.....but if you think for a moment King sat around on a Sunday feeling sorry about the hatred, fear, and prejudice of those who disapproved.....then you really do not understand what this country is about......I am sorry.....I think our government is great.....and I am sorry I do not like your use of the Q word, because I have seen too many people hurt by that word, and maybe it is the alcohol talking, but I sure as hell do not know what is going on between you and T......but you are both very good people who have shared with people on this forum and helped people, and getting angry about prejudice does not change it.....it takes hard....hard work, and it takes commitment......and you could start by stop using the Q word.

I haven't had a drink of alcohol all day, Oat. Unfortunately this is the real me you're reading. And I'm not mad, the real me writes like this for fun. lol

I agree about the fundamental framework of our government. It's a very good one and is still capable of serving us well if we allowed it to.
But it has now been kidnapped away from the original intent of it's framers and as long as that remains the case it is not serving us well.
Which celebrity is associated with that will not change what is wrong. You and other true believers will also inevitably and eventually discover that, it's just a matter of time.

I want the govt to make a law outlawing govt and laws... then we'd see who's boss.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I want the govt to make a law outlawing govt and laws... then we'd see who's boss.
There's no doubt that we'd all be better off without government. Everything about government is evil. We need to go back to the days of when there was no regulation of anything.
One thing I've learned is that when there is no government and no laws, human beings will all treat each other fairly. It's only when government and laws enter the picture is when human beings become evil.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I want the govt to make a law outlawing govt and laws... then we'd see who's boss.
There's no doubt that we'd all be better off without government. Everything about government is evil. We need to go back to the days of when there was no regulation of anything.
One thing I've learned is that when there is no government and no laws, human beings will all treat each other fairly. It's only when government and laws enter the picture is when human beings become evil.

The idea was for the fed govt to be an arbiter for the states and biz and individuals... neutral... citizen legislators.

Radical... I know.

12the best actor ever to draw breath is Robert Duvall Empty hahah 11/4/2012, 7:58 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

ok i have seen threads get off topic but omg this one takes the cake.

Duvall's first major role he did not say one word, anyone know?

Lonesome Dove and Free Range made him a bona fide Western star.
Out of lonesome dove came the "Gus Crease" which is how I order my
hats....

Yes the best hands down. Only one other is in there, and that is Sean Penn....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

surfnrg wrote:ok i have seen threads get off topic but omg this one takes the cake.

Duvall's first major role he did not say one word, anyone know?

Lonesome Dove and Free Range made him a bona fide Western star.
Out of lonesome dove came the "Gus Crease" which is how I order my
hats....

Yes the best hands down. Only one other is in there, and that is Sean Penn....

I actually didn't google it so's ifin I am wrong it's Bob's fault ....Tequila Mockinbird....?

2seaoat

To kill a mockingbird.....and I am sorry....I love Duvall....but Gregory Peck in that role was lights out. I also saw Duvall on some reruns on TV a few years ago, but I am sorry I do not remember the context.

15the best actor ever to draw breath is Robert Duvall Empty other things 11/4/2012, 8:13 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Yep Harper Lee To Kill a Mockingbird. Monroeville alabama, have you seen Boo's house? 30 years ago when I went as a drummer on the road the tree was still there. Peck was perfect as Atticus. MY aunt's roommate in college was Harper Lee ( a pen name). She became a recluse after this one novel. Yes the great American novel.

Duvall was also in a couple of Twilight Zones.....Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The first speaking role I remember for Duvall was the cab driver in "Bullit". Do you remember that, surfnrg?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

surfnrg wrote:ok i have seen threads get off topic but omg this one takes the cake.
Afraid it's gonna need to take another detour because I need somebody's help.
I just remember I'm supposed to report to jury duty at 8 AM tomorrow.
I was supposed to report a month ago and forgot. They let me off for that one but said "don't do this again".
My memory is the worst. Will someone please post tomorrow morning at about 7 AM to remind me. I will be much obliged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum