Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Zimmerman Jury Verdict: NOT GUILTY

+7
cool1
Slicef18
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
Nekochan
gulfbeachbandit
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Let's see if I get this right ...
Another black teenager in Florida gets gunned down for walking at night, by a white vigilante, and a Florida court declares the shooter innocent.

This is news?

No, typically what you posted is a lie. Not a surprise so it is most definitely NOT NEWS.

Look to your hero Mao tse Tung for millions of murders.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Did Trayvon buy watermelon tea and skittles to make "Purple Drank"?

http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-s-skittles-arizona-tea-and-something-called-purple-drank

Well in light of this new revelation, Trayvon obviously deserved to be tried, convicted, and executed on the sidewalk.

Whoever heard of suburban teens getting high?

Rolling Eyes 

Nothing like trashing the memory of an innocent dead teen.

Keep it classy, Neko.

You mean high-er, dude already had traces from an earlier doobie that he had smoked.    

That's just hogwash...marijuana stays in the system for as long as a month. You have nothing to verify that claim other than the wish to paint the kid as a thug.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:We have no evidence Trayvon was innocent. He is at least guilty of assault.

You don't know that, because the police didn't bother to secure the crime scene and collect the evidence. You have patently accepted Zimmerman's version of events. Yes, now I'm talking to you, Dreams. I am disappointed with your outlook.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Did Trayvon buy watermelon tea and skittles to make "Purple Drank"?

http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-s-skittles-arizona-tea-and-something-called-purple-drank

Well in light of this new revelation, Trayvon obviously deserved to be tried, convicted, and executed on the sidewalk.

Rolling Eyes 

Keep it classy, Neko.

You mean high-er, dude already had traces from an earlier doobie that he had smoked.    

That's just hogwash...marijuana stays in the system for as long as a month.  You have nothing to verify that claim other than the wish to paint the kid as a thug.

Lets break down my statement which you call hogwash. I said that he had traces from an earlier doobie. You said that marijuana stays in the system for as long as a month. If he had smoked a joint 1 month ago wouldn't that qualify as "an earlier doobie"? Now Einstein, how is that hogwash?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Show me a positive alcohol blood test and you'll have something.
That's the only drug that makes folks get mean.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Zimmerman wants to go to law school.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/14/us-usa-florida-shooting-future-idUSBRE96D0DT20130714

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:We have no evidence Trayvon was innocent. He is at least guilty of assault.

You don't know that, because the police didn't bother to secure the crime scene and collect the evidence.  You have patently accepted Zimmerman's version of events.  Yes, now I'm talking to you, Dreams.  I am disappointed with your outlook.

I have accepted what the evidence presents and what makes sense to me. I do not believe Zimmerman went up and assaulted Martin after he called the police and knew they were on the way. In my view, Martin had to hit first which began the fight. The physical injuries on Zimmerman prove the self defense. This is where I believe the crux of the matter begins.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Show me a positive alcohol blood test and you'll have something.

Not true.

Zimmo had prescriptions for an amphetamine and a barbiturate.

These types of pharmaceuticals definitely can promote aggression and mood swings.

But, the cops never did a drug test, so this info never made it into court.

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:

Not true.

These types of pharmaceuticals definitely can promote aggression and mood swings.

Bullshit...lol

Another black teenager in Florida gets gunned down for walking at night, by a white vigilante, and a Florida court declares the shooter innocent.

This is news?

lets see if I get this right.

another white person gets gunned downed, raped, etc etc by a black person

yep, id say its all non news

Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:

Not true.

Bullshit...lol

GUNZ,I just totally perved your avatar... hmm ty

no stress

no stress

. wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:

Not true.

Bullshit...lol

GUNZ,I just totally perved your avatar... hmm ty

LMAO !!!

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:This certainly vindicates the Sanford PD Chief who called it right and got fired.

Quite true.

Markle

Markle

This is news?

He wasn't white, he isn't a vigilante and the shooter was found NOT GUILTY. A just verdict in a fair trial.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Keep it classy, Neko.

That's just hogwash...marijuana stays in the system for as long as a month.  You have nothing to verify that claim other than the wish to paint the kid as a thug.

The fact that Treyvon Martin had THC in his blood is fact. That was ruled admissible by the judge.

You might also recall that Treyvon Martin was suspended from school for having a baggie with marijuana residue and a pot pipe in his backpack.

And a self photo....
George Zimmerman Jury Verdict:  NOT GUILTY - Page 2 Trayvon_martin_texts_photos_weed_smoke

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Keep it classy, Neko.

Is that what you tell your employer? Must be great for a person's health since THC can stay in your fatty tissue of various organs FOREVER.

According to the website of Columbia University's Health Services:

Marijuana itself does not "stay" in your system, but the main chemical in marijuana, THC, does. In fact, it may stay in your system forever because it is stored in fatty tissues of various organs.

Despite being stored in body fat, THC is only detectable for a certain amount of time. There are many variables that determine how long THC will remain detectable in your system, including height, weight, age, metabolism, amount smoked/ingested, and methods to clean. Many drug tests, including urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC which is the by-product of your body metabolizing the THC in your fat.

Marijuana Detection Times:

Frequent users blood drug test (defined as someone who smokes several times per week)
THC: 4-8 hours after smoking.
THC by-product: 2 or more weeks after smoking.

Frequent users urine drug test
THC by-product: 2 weeks to a month after smoking (3 months for extremely heavy users)

Infrequent users blood drug test
THC: 3-4 hours after smoking
THC by-product: 2-3 days after smoking.

Infrequent users urine drug test
THC by-product: up to 10 days after smoking.

Seems to me it would be something I'd stay away from. By the way, I never tried it myself. I didn't even inhale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum