Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all the critics of this prosecution.......you have been gutted.....jury gets this case

+2
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Maybe you could translate why we switched to Bingo. Is this a seaoat code I don't know ?

If I was going to render a guess.......I would say you certainly do not know.

Now that I see your logic, no don't see it.

2seaoat

Now that I see your logic, no don't see it.

Bingo

2seaoat wrote:Have you gone, step by step, through the timeline or are you guessing?

I have picked up the condensed time line which is contrary to the defenses fantasy.   No guessing.   The defense promised 10 lbs of crap to fit into what is now a 2lb bag........

Ask your husbands about a 30 second wrestle in the grass as a kid fighting with their brothers or friends..............do you realize when Zimmerman is going to his thrice a week MMA....and he gets up to 5 minutes a round......pounding his head into the canvas.....losing conciousness......barely able to see.......then Martin grabs his gun....no his shirt hikes up......no........he thinks Martin may see his gun.........

I am not going to sit here a give the detail of a three week trial, but will say simply.....the time line has collapsed.....Zimmerman is a patent liar confirmed by witnesses, physical evidence, and his own words........this is not even close......and if you remember three days ago......I was not saying these things.......the state crossed my threshold.....they will yours too on closing.

Let's see? How many punches and head bangs can you get in in 2 minutes? Anyone want to guess?

2seaoat

Let's see? How many punches and head bangs can you get in in 2 minutes? Anyone want to guess?

Well that depends on how long you were held at bay with a hand gun before you got to his wrist of his jacket which has Martin's DNA.........the one flop on the sidewalk with the superficial scratches........and the kid yelling knowing this crazy cracker was going to kill him as he has his wrist.....yep....kaboom...........I guess at least one to the nose......but head banging...........nope....double nope. Just Rambo doing his thing....and then lying about it like nobody was going to care about a black kid in an hoodie.......oooops.

2seaoat wrote:The state just decimated all those folks who said this was a political prosecution.......they made a prima facia case..........to all those who wanted to make this simply about race.......well it is not.

This case is about a liar.........who may or may not have murdered a kid who was walking home from the store.....black....white.....hispanic matters little..........we have a great system.

For all the critics of this prosecution.......you have been gutted.....jury gets this case - Page 3 Th?id=H.4709961005925851&pid=1

The part I highlighted in red means there will always be a doubt in your heart as to whether this guy deserved to go to prison if judged guilty.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLAr-WlxMZY

Smile 

2seaoat wrote:Alright, Seaoat. We will see.

In the meantime....the defense witnesses better be better than this afternoon.  The Uncle's testimony was a mistake.   I would rather have simply had his dad testify that his son was screaming......the Uncle's story was as goofy as the ME........off the wall and Omara has to be smarter than this ........Mom did a good job.

The uncle did a good job. Much better than Martin's mom who said she didn't know she was going to listen to the 911 call. Give me a break!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum