Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all the critics of this prosecution.......you have been gutted.....jury gets this case

+2
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What if...Zimmerman saw Martin's direction and decided to "cut him off at the pass". What if...Martin was able to disguise his presence in an unlit spot. What if Zimmerman was picking up the pace...not running but not really walking...and Trayvon tripped him, so that he fell face down on the sidewalk and broke his nose in the fall...that would have thrown him into a rage, motivated him to draw his weapon (with one in the chamber?), turn over and shoot Martin. The distance of the gun from the target hasn't been established. I'm not watching this, but I've been thinking about it a lot, since Bob posted the aerial view of the complex. Not saying this is what happened, but it explains the lack of DNA from the defendant on the deceased.

2seaoat

The thug could have had a knife for all Zimmerman knew.

Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Or he could have been hunted down like one of those citizens of York when the terrorist invaded the United States and went after free citizens a 150 years ago......you know....those free men who were really slaves.....and they may have had a knife too........The United States defeated the terrorists that time too, and maybe the jury will decide that this was a 17 year old kid who was not a thug.......you never know.....the guy upstairs works in mysterious ways........

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT, the problem with that theory is that the prosecution did not even remotely prove any of your scenario. Not that I am aware of, anyway.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:FT, the problem with that theory is that the prosecution did not even remotely prove any of your scenario.  Not that I am aware of, anyway.

That's why I said, "what if". I'm not on the jury, but if I was, I'd be listening to all the evidence. It seems to me that a few people here have tried and convicted...the victim. Congratulations.

2seaoat

FT, the problem with that theory is that the prosecution did not even remotely prove any of your scenario. Not that I am aware of, anyway.

The state did prove a prima facia case, but guess what.......the judge's ruling in light of Sullivan which Omara laid out perfectly is saying that there is no self defense if the person making the crazy assertions that Zimmerman made in light of the evidence........with no self defense affirmative defense....the jury must convict. If the defense can somehow overcome the lies.......with objective scientific evidence which show self defense.....or another witness.....maybe.....but Omara is not talking to the media suddenly because the state did not even remotely prove.....sorry folks need to pay attention.......the state will help everybody who has not been paying attention on closing.......the timeline is going to be an eyeopener for many on this forum.

"What if" it happened exactly the way Zimmerman said it did? Why is that so difficult for some people to believe?

Why do you keep saying that? The judge said there was enough evidence for it to go to the jury. Not that Zimmerman was a liar or any of the other crap you have presented.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FT, some on this forum posters convicted Zimmerman from the get go. Remember all the BS that Zimmerman did not have ant injuries.....one of the many pro-Trayvon comments.

2seaoat

"What if" it happened exactly the way Zimmerman said it did? Why is that so difficult for some people to believe?

Then the next part of that "what if" would require all the evidence to disappear. I doubt if either "what if" will happen.......but heck....people once believed the world was flat......it took a long time to overcome that "what if".........but scientific evidence and testimony tends to show the world is not flat, and liars who had the national news media make this about something it was not......well.......what if.

Floridatexan wrote:What if...Zimmerman saw Martin's direction and decided to "cut him off at the pass".  What if...Martin was able to disguise his presence in an unlit spot.  What if Zimmerman was picking up the pace...not running but not really walking...and Trayvon tripped him, so that he fell face down on the sidewalk and broke his nose in the fall...that would have thrown him into a rage, motivated him to draw his weapon (with one in the chamber?), turn over and shoot Martin.  The distance of the gun from the target hasn't been established.  I'm not watching this, but I've been thinking about it a lot, since Bob posted the aerial view of the complex.  Not saying this is what happened, but it explains the lack of DNA from the defendant on the deceased.

That would be plausible if not for witnesses saying one was on top of the other.If Z had shot him there would be no fighting.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:FT, the problem with that theory is that the prosecution did not even remotely prove any of your scenario.  Not that I am aware of, anyway.

That's why I said, "what if".  I'm not on the jury, but if I was, I'd be listening to all the evidence.  It seems to me that a few people here have tried and convicted...the victim.  Congratulations.

It's no worse than convicting a man before all the evidence is heard.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:FT, the problem with that theory is that the prosecution did not even remotely prove any of your scenario. Not that I am aware of, anyway.

The state did prove a prima facia case, but guess what.......the judge's ruling in light of Sullivan which Omara laid out perfectly is saying that there is no self defense if the person making the crazy assertions that Zimmerman made in light of the evidence........with no self defense affirmative defense....the jury must convict.   If the defense can somehow overcome the lies.......with objective scientific evidence which show self defense.....or another witness.....maybe.....but Omara is not talking to the media suddenly because the state did not even remotely prove.....sorry folks need to pay attention.......the state will help everybody who has not been paying attention on closing.......the timeline is going to be an eyeopener for many on this forum.

Have you gone, step by step, through the timeline or are you guessing?

2seaoat

FT, some on this forum posters convicted Zimmerman from the get go. Remember all the BS that Zimmerman did not have ant injuries.....one of the many pro-Trayvon comments.

Those posters who said the same.....well they were basically correct.....Zimmermans injuries were superficial and hardly what he and his lawyers said in opening......remember....the jury will hold each of them to their opening promises.......but the defense still has time to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

2seaoat wrote:"What if" it happened exactly the way Zimmerman said it did? Why is that so difficult for some people to believe?

Then the next part of that "what if" would require all the evidence to disappear.   I doubt if either "what if" will happen.......but heck....people once believed the world was flat......it took a long time to overcome that "what if".........but scientific evidence and testimony tends to show the world is not flat, and liars who had the national news media make this about something it was not......well.......what if.

What evidence,Seaoat? All the evidence presented has had conflicting testimony.

Nekochan

Nekochan

A broken nose is not what I would call superficial. That first ME that the State called was not much more credible than the ME was today.

2seaoat wrote:FT, some on this forum posters convicted Zimmerman from the get go. Remember all the BS that Zimmerman did not have ant injuries.....one of the many pro-Trayvon comments.

Those posters who said the same.....well they were basically correct.....Zimmermans injuries were superficial and hardly what he and his lawyers said in opening......remember....the jury will hold each of them to their opening promises.......but the defense still has time to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

His Dr. who actually examined him did not say there were superficial. Only the ME who looked at pictures said that. She recommended he get stitches and a cat scan.

Hey would you want your testimony to be the one considered to set Zimmerman free ? I think you might get a drive-by every night. These MEs are looking out for themselves just like the judge when she threw the mess to the jury. Cluck Cluck Cluck

2seaoat

Have you gone, step by step, through the timeline or are you guessing?

I have picked up the condensed time line which is contrary to the defenses fantasy. No guessing. The defense promised 10 lbs of crap to fit into what is now a 2lb bag........

Ask your husbands about a 30 second wrestle in the grass as a kid fighting with their brothers or friends..............do you realize when Zimmerman is going to his thrice a week MMA....and he gets up to 5 minutes a round......pounding his head into the canvas.....losing conciousness......barely able to see.......then Martin grabs his gun....no his shirt hikes up......no........he thinks Martin may see his gun.........

I am not going to sit here a give the detail of a three week trial, but will say simply.....the time line has collapsed.....Zimmerman is a patent liar confirmed by witnesses, physical evidence, and his own words........this is not even close......and if you remember three days ago......I was not saying these things.......the state crossed my threshold.....they will yours too on closing.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Alright, Seaoat. We will see.

2seaoat

Hey would you want your testimony to be the one considered to set Zimmerman free ? I think you might get a drive-by every night. These MEs are looking out for themselves just like the judge when she threw the mess to the jury. Cluck Cluck Cluck

Bingo.....C 99.......L 86......U77..........C85..........K67........

2seaoat

Alright, Seaoat. We will see.

In the meantime....the defense witnesses better be better than this afternoon. The Uncle's testimony was a mistake. I would rather have simply had his dad testify that his son was screaming......the Uncle's story was as goofy as the ME........off the wall and Omara has to be smarter than this ........Mom did a good job.

Sal

Sal

I always thought this was going to be a heavy lift for the prosecution.

What I've seen is the prosecution meticulously and painstakingly putting pieces in place.

I don't think the masses nor the media see the pieces that have been put into place.

The judge sees it.

And, after the closing arguments, when the prosecution can tie it all together, hopefully the jury will see it too.

George Zimmerman is a liar, and a killer.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Hey would you want your testimony to be the one considered to set Zimmerman free ? I think you might get a drive-by every night. These MEs are looking out for themselves just like the judge when she threw the mess to the jury. Cluck Cluck Cluck

Bingo.....C 99.......L 86......U77..........C85..........K67........

Seaoat, it's pretty obvious you haven't played Bingo in a while...if ever.

Maybe you could translate why we switched to Bingo. Is this a seaoat code I don't know ?

2seaoat

Seaoat, it's pretty obvious you haven't played Bingo in a while...if ever.

Nor have some of the folks who post Bingo, and nothing lines up......but then again I am a smart asz..........maybe there is a Z in the word bingo, and Zimmerman who got an A in his criminal class really did not understand self defense or stand your ground......I imagine somewhere in this world there is a bingo card with a Z, and an A student as dumb as a board.........but what the heck do I know......I play poker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum