Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks..... See ya next year

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 7:06 pm

2seaoat

I was talking to the clerk at the 7/11 and she said when they had the Blue Angels shows there wasn't one piece of litter on the beach except in front of the Sun n Sand where the queers stay and that was as filthy as what I saw.

I have had some business experience with tourists who litter, and I can say litters come in all size and shapes.........but like groupthink......if someone starts tossing bottles or trash, and others do not intervene......you get a problem. I think this is a known commodity and SRIA must take responsibility either to get extra deposits on bottles and other trash being taken out to the beach.....or permit structures......or spend some more money getting the garbage proactively off the beach with constant patrols and people issuing citations for littering......this is not about the who did it.....it is about deterrence and avoidance of littering at large events.......less blame and more responsibility where it should lay.....SRIA!

52Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 7:14 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Yella and I just drove out there to see for ourselves. We never saw so much litter. It's worse than after the mardi gras parade downtown. We found what looked like a perfectly good tent lying half folded on the beach and I wanted to fold it all up and throw it in the trunk. But when I picked it up the stench about knocked me down. It was thrown over a whole lot of leftover fried chicken and beer can
s. Those queers are nasty.

It was over a foot deep and in some areas the trash was as far as the eye could see and rivaled even the Saufley Field Landfill. It was a scene of horror and disgust with circling buzzards and coyotes skulking about the perimeter and snapping angrily at the more than two dozen ragged and filthy homeless people who were digging in the trash. There were quite a few drunk queers that were unable to walk being rounded up and dragged to a paddy wagon by the Alabama State Patrol that were in charge of this problem.. The Pensacola Police said they would not touch these disputable characters.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

53Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 7:21 pm

Bull Shit. People litter. If you dont give a damn about the place then you litter. Ass Hats dont give a damn. People have their panties in a wad because the people that screwed up the Beach are gay. Doesnt Matter. Just a lack of common respect the local citizens and for the beach. But like I said before, we are just Whores and trash men. Pay us then do what you want. LOL Shit on the Beach? No problem, we have shovels, be glad to clean it up for you.

54Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 7:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

None of this can be true. I am sure there were signs declaring litter free zones on the beach...

55Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 7:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Those goddamn queers.

56Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 9:08 pm

I always heard the queers cleaned up after themselves pretty good out there.

whats it look like today?

take a pic...and then get back to us next Tuesday.

57Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 10:50 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Those goddamn queers.

Someone should have called the Beach police,the real police,the mind police. the ACLU, the Barber's Union, the Amalgamated Association of Plumbers, Church's Chicken, Quentin Stooder, and the Marine Corps. Should have called them last Thursday to nip this thing in the bud,

58Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:00 pm

Yella wrote:

Someone should have called the Beach police,the real police,the mind police. the ACLU, the Barber's Union, the Amalgamated Association of Plumbers, Church's Chicken, Quentin Stooder, and the Marine Corps. Should have called them last Thursday to nip this thing in the bud,

I'm from Seattle where we know a lot about nippin' buds.

59Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:04 pm

If I could have found a Blue Wahoo cup or old Wahoo hat in that trash My World would have been complete.

60Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:08 pm

Yella

Yella

Agenda 21 wrote:
Yella wrote:

I'm from Seattle where we know a lot about nippin' buds.

LOL

61Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:13 pm

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:If I could have found a Blue Wahoo cup or old Wahoo hat in that trash My World would have been complete.

I think two of the drunk queers that were dragged off WERE Blue Wahoos' one of them was Kazoo, the mascot. He looked pretty light in the loafers when I saw his antics at the game I attended last year.

62Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:28 pm

Sal

Sal

They should have civic groups set up and ready to go if they're gonna invite parties like this.

After the Derby, they have civic groups at the ready to pick up after the festivities.

And that includes the Boy Scouts.

Cause teh gays should clean up after teh gays.

63Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/29/2013, 12:27 am

Bob wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Side Show Bob.....it's all about you, ain't it...?

Of course it's all about me, asshole. Everything is all about me and don't forget it.

LOL! Bob's a trip.

64Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/29/2013, 12:47 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Side Show Bob.....it's all about you, ain't it...?

Of course it's all about me, asshole. Everything is all about me and don't forget it.

LOL! Bob's a trip.

Bob's a great guy and I'm proud to be his friend, in spite of that whole queer thing. LOL.

We take a few shots at each other, but if he called me anytime day or night as a friend in need, I'd have his back. He's the only person I've ever met from the interweb tubes who I absolutely trust to be himself and accept me at face value...no matter what.

65Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/29/2013, 7:01 am

From the PNJ
Johnny Chisholm, promoter for the beach gathering, pays a $5,000 fee for beach cleanup, Lee said.

Money-maker
Most of the trash left behind was bagged by the partygoers and left for the Island Authority to pick up, he said.

He believes it’s more important to talk about the money the group leaves behind

“I’ve talked to beach business owners, and they said their business was up 20 to 35 percent from last year,” Lee said.

Just like I said. they say Fuck you and the Beach. Just pick up my shit and be happy. I mean Damn we pay you, what ya bitching about?

66Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/29/2013, 7:19 am

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:From the PNJ
Johnny Chisholm, promoter for the beach gathering, pays a $5,000 fee for beach cleanup, Lee said.

Money-maker
Most of the trash left behind was bagged by the partygoers and left for the Island Authority to pick up, he said.

He believes it’s more important to talk about the money the group leaves behind

“I’ve talked to beach business owners, and they said their business was up 20 to 35 percent from last year,” Lee said.

Just like I said. they say Fuck you and the Beach. Just pick up my shit and be happy. I mean Damn we pay you, what ya bitching about?

Yesterday it was "pounds", today it is "mountains" of debris. Sigh. I wish pnj would get it right the first time.

I rarely ever go to the beach anymore, too conjested & I care not to see the homo's out doing their thing. Same goes for Johnson Beach.

Why didnt any shark bite any of these perverts, Professional courtesy?

67Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 3 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/29/2013, 8:16 am

Convo from the PNJ

DANGEROUS WATERS

BILL HEPWORTH of Pensacola Beach called the Convo Desk to remark on our Saturday coverage of the Memorial Day weekend festivities on the beach, particularly the part about various health groups offering free, one-minute HIV testing, as well as giving away condoms and other items.

"This is wonderful moral publicity for what is supposed to be a family-oriented-and-friendly Pensacola Beach," he said sarcastically. "It has me wondering if there is danger to straight people of being affected by the HIV-infected condoms floating in the water." The annual festivities, he said, "are doing a lot of bad publicity for people coming here, particularly with the danger of people picking up the virus."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum