Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks..... See ya next year

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 8:27 am

Look at the crap that has all ready been in the Surf and is covered with scum. , How in the hell do you clean that up?
Thanks.....  See ya next year Bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DP&Date=20130527&Category=LGBTPENSACOLA&ArtNo=305270807&Ref=PH&Item=1&Maxw=640&Maxh=410
Thanks.....  See ya next year Bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DP&Date=20130527&Category=LGBTPENSACOLA&ArtNo=305270807&Ref=PH&Item=6&Maxw=640&Maxh=410

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I despise litterers. I live on a busy street and you should see the shit they throw out car windows into my yard.
Littering is the surest sign of all of a person who has no character. If he doesn't care about that then he doesn't give a crap about anything which involves living in a society.

Bob wrote:I despise litterers. I live on a busy street and you should see the shit they throw out car windows into my yard.
Littering is the surest sign of all of a person who has no character. If he doesn't care about that then he doesn't give a crap about anything which involves living in a society.

Sure the clean up cost is factored in when there is a huge event at the beach...those in charge must figure it's worth it...'No character'...says it all...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Does anyone know--were there dumpsters and enough garbage cans available to make clean up easy for the beach-goers?

I doubt if it would matter how many trash cans there were. It is all about Money. Think about how many used condoms are mixed in the sand. LOL Nice......

Nekochan

Nekochan

I know Hallmark, and that is just nasty. No

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I doubt if it would matter how many trash cans there were. It is all about Money. Think about how many used condoms are mixed in the sand. LOL Nice......

Slobs will be slobs....Anyone surprised?...There has been a decline in respect...self-responsibility/accountability....

8Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 10:12 am

Bob wrote:I despise litterers. I live on a busy street and you should see the shit they throw out car windows into my yard.

I never toss anything out the window of my vehicle...not even a used toothpick.

I despise that from folk....specially cig butts. I've had people become furious who then go into road rage: phase 1 because I flipped them off for tossing a butt out their driver's window while sitting next to me @ a traffic light.

However, I must admit that Lady Bird's campaign against littering was a success, although not a complete cure for that careless act.

When I worked in the oil field, I had a strange exchange w/ a Texas native who was training me on a piece of equipment indexed to acid fracturing. As we drove towards the job site, that redneck tossed his Circle K breakfast trash out of the window of the truck I was driving. I was furious and his reaction...?

He proudly told me to STFU and explained that the Sate of Texas has wetback prisoners who clean those bar bitches and roadsides, and he didn't want them to just sit in jail with nothing to do.

ACCCCCKKKK. Wrong answer.

I relayed that message to several of my co-workers including my mentor who happened to be a native American, a Pueblo Indian. The redneck jerk got really upset when folk started going out of their way a few streets (very small town) just to toss their McDonald's trash in his yard.

He never confronted me, but he was hostile as hell the rest of my tenure working w/ him.

9Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 10:26 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What can I say. It's obvious that queers are doing all the littering. Normal people don't litter. Just more evidence that these queers are no fucking good. They need to be treated like lepers and removed to an island somewhere. They make me sick.

10Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 10:28 am

@Red Good Job!! That is how to stop it. If you see it you have to say something. Sometimes, like in your case, it is hard to do but it has to be done. I commend the PNJ for printing the photo.

11Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 10:55 am

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:@Red Good Job!! That is how to stop it. If you see it you have to say something. Sometimes, like in your case, it is hard to do but it has to be done. I commend the PNJ for printing the photo.

Dittos brother. After all, when we toss something out the window, isn't it OUR yard where it lands...?

Side Show Bob.....it's all about you, ain't it...?

12Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Red Kneckerson wrote:

Of course it's all about me, asshole. Everything is all about me and don't forget it.

13Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:08 am

My big issue is broken bottles. Damn ass Hats throw them on the bridges and break them all over the road way. Also punks break them on the walking trails. Damn Bicycle tires are not cheap and even a tube is 5 bucks plus the time and effort it takes to change one. Ever so often I load up my broom and attempt a sweep of where I ride. Not because I am a good guy, just tired of getting flats. The Navy Blvd Viaduct is one of the worse.

14Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:18 am

Bob wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Of course it's all about me, asshole. Everything is all about me and don't forget it.

LOL. But, but, but....how can that be...?

Are you as self centered as we are...the unwashed straight folk who know everything and never deviate from what God intended, know-whadda-mean...?

That cannot happen, because if it wasn't for the queer nation, who's gonna feed them shut-in's and care for their momma's and do the heavy liftin' in charitable situations...?

We was burgled several weeks back....musta been them queers down the street, cause they broke in, had no problem bonding w/ my dogs, and rummaged around but didn't take a damn thing. Weird huh...?

However...they did rearrange our furniture (looks a whole lot better), did the dishes in the sink, and gave Echo a bath, blow-dried and brushed him out and even left him some treats I had never seen before. My wife says she thinks they baked 'em and brought them along just in case.

They're real nice when ya get to know them.

Last edited by Red Kneckerson on 5/28/2013, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

15Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:19 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks.....  See ya next year 11_InterstateLitter

16Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:26 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Red Kneckerson wrote:

We was burgled several weeks back....musta been them queers down the street, cause they broke in, had no problem bonding w/ my dogs, and rummaged around but didn't take a damn thing. Weird huh...?

However...they did rearrange our furniture (looks a whole lot better), did the dishes in the sink, and gave Echo a bath, blow-dried and brushed him out and even left him some treats I had never seen before. My wife says she thinks they baked 'em and brought them along just in case.

Were there any used condoms on the floor? Did they leave Liza Minelli records? If not then it wasn't queers. Probably was Martha Stewart.

17Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:33 am

Bob wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Were there any used condoms on the floor? Did they leave Liza Minelli records? If not then it wasn't queers. Probably was Martha Stewart.

Whatever Side Show Bob. Ya wanna wallow in this, have at it.

18Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:40 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Red Kneckerson wrote:

I love that word "whatever". That is the ultimate insult.
Whenever there's a debate and somebody gets all puffed up and says several hundred words to make a point, it can all be blown to shit just by saying "whatever" in reply.

Okay, your turn. Now that you've already played the "whatever" card, I'm really anxious to see how you top that. lol

19Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:45 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I love this Don Rickles act. You've got it down allright.
I remember watching Rickles on the Tonight Show so many times. And the fun of watching Rickles was to see people squirm who didn't know how to respond to him. And if they were able to get off a comeback line to Rickles, he was always able to destroy that too. The whole thing just kept the air charged with electricity.

BUT, he could never best Carson. Carson knew how to play that game even better than Rickles. lol

20Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:48 am

Destroying the beach has nothing to do with Gays, Gooks, Blacks or Red Necks. Everyone is guilty, some more than others. I would have posted that photo if it had been the results of the Whites Only Pensacola Westside Native Bicycling club.

21Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:49 am

Bob wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

I love that word "whatever". That is the ultimate insult.
Whenever there's a debate and somebody gets all puffed up and says several hundred words to make a point, it can all be blown to shit just by saying "whatever" in reply.

Okay, your turn. Now that you've already played the "whatever" card, I'm really anxious to see how you top that. lol

I can think of a lot worse things that are insultin' than sayin' whatever.

Besides, I wasn't aware this was a debate when I shared anecdotal info about littering. I though I was just interrupting a rant. LOL.

whaddayagundo, eh...?

22Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 11:56 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whatever. lol

23Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 12:26 pm

See ya later Bob....I just got a call from the team and I have to go out to the ZOO and help quiet down a Bi-Polar Bear.

He went ape shit crazy when they removed that other male bear from his enclosure. Not to worry.....I've got a ghetto blaster and some Liza CD's, and a big bowl of nekkid fruits.

He'll be back to normal before the chorus line dances.

Hmmmm....better take the Babs CD's just in case he's developing a tolerance for his meds.

Wish me luck. Th ZOO fired me from that last gig circumsizing elephants. I sure do miss the action.

The pay wasn't much, but the tips were huge.

24Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 1:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Destroying the beach has nothing to do with Gays, Gooks, Blacks or Red Necks. Everyone is guilty, some more than others. I would have posted that photo if it had been the results of the Whites Only Pensacola Westside Native Bicycling club.

True.

25Thanks.....  See ya next year Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:02 pm

From the PNJ
By all accounts, Pensacola Pride 2013 was a smashing success.

The LGBT mega-beach party attracted tens of thousands of partygoers over the three-day Memorial Day weekend.

But party-goers left something behind: pounds of discarded trash. Beer and liquor bottles, beach cabanas, chairs, flip-flops, Jello shot containers -- you name it, it's on the beach.

And you ask "Why do they come to Pensacola Beach?" Where else and can people trash the damn beach then just walk away and let the Locals clean up their shit? You bet I am pissed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum