Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks..... See ya next year

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Tumblr10

27Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I tried to find a google image for cyclists littering but couldn't. So just pretend there's one in this post. lol

28Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:21 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:From the PNJ
By all accounts, Pensacola Pride 2013 was a smashing success.

The LGBT mega-beach party attracted tens of thousands of partygoers over the three-day Memorial Day weekend.

But party-goers left something behind: pounds of discarded trash. Beer and liquor bottles, beach cabanas, chairs, flip-flops, Jello shot containers -- you name it, it's on the beach.

And you ask "Why do they come to Pensacola Beach?" Where else and can people trash the damn beach then just walk away and let the Locals clean up their shit? You bet I am pissed.

I'm sure a hurricane will be along shortly to met out punishment.

29Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:24 pm

NO ONE should be allowed to trash the beach. The Blacks caught hell over "Chicken Bone" beach. I would have thought they would have left a rear guard to help with the clean up and cement a positive image of the event. But I was wrong. Another spit in the face by ungrateful Ass Holes. Nothing new for Pensacola....

30Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:25 pm

BP Snacks wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:From the PNJ
By all accounts, Pensacola Pride 2013 was a smashing success.

The LGBT mega-beach party attracted tens of thousands of partygoers over the three-day Memorial Day weekend.

But party-goers left something behind: pounds of discarded trash. Beer and liquor bottles, beach cabanas, chairs, flip-flops, Jello shot containers -- you name it, it's on the beach.

And you ask "Why do they come to Pensacola Beach?" Where else and can people trash the damn beach then just walk away and let the Locals clean up their shit? You bet I am pissed.

I'm sure a hurricane will be along shortly to met out punishment.

That is not how it works.

31Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 2:51 pm

I don't think I'll go on the beach till a strong Hurricane washes it clean.. Smile

32Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 4:12 pm

I hope they had more Port O Potties than Dumpsters and trash cans....

33Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 4:26 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I hope they had more Port O Potties than Dumpsters and trash cans....

what do mobile coloreds have in common with queers?

trash

BWAHAHAHAHA

34Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 4:52 pm

Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbs1ZQ7eT2xVmD21V5TjWDo7RpRNIzoo3bYygA2eMAGFxivbgI

Well... We now know where the Occupy Movement spent spring vacation..... Thank God!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY

Laughing

35Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:00 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbs1ZQ7eT2xVmD21V5TjWDo7RpRNIzoo3bYygA2eMAGFxivbgI

Well... We now know where the Occupy Movement spent spring vacation..... Thank God!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY

Laughing

did you hear about those heathens when they were occupying near seattle? one of them hate america firsters climbed up a utility pole and stole some eagle eggs to cook and serve to the rest of that filthy bunch of libertardieans.

occupy???? they should be called the bowell movement.

36Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:07 pm

Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTefOUu19hpeDyAXV5_hr2PUb4K3AB0NVZpJ1P4V-CRmTulTZzx

What else can one expect from the White House administrations buddies. I hear that the White House admin and the Occupy Movement still plays...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_2nMuOJWEs

Laughing

37Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:09 pm

2seaoat

I hope they had more Port O Potties than Dumpsters and trash cans....

This is a simple matter of projection and forecasting. It is obvious that on large weekends there is going to be greater volume of trash. Question one: Did SRIA have in place sufficient trash cans and dumpsters? Question two: Did SRIA and the businesses who profited on the beach have a game plan on how to monitor the waste from those businesses, and the people responsible for littering? Question three: How many people were assigned to refresh remote trash cans, and remove garbage from the beach?

This is simply unacceptable, and the people who left that trash or tents should be fined. Any tent erected on the beach during a busy weekend should have someone tag the tent or canopy, waive any fee, but issue a permit after getting their information. A simple GPS reading on a triplicate form for the non fee permit would clearly state that the structure will be responsible for any trash found within 10 feet of the structure after the visitors leave, and they would be notified by mail of any littering fine for structures or litter left behind. They need to be proactive on holiday weekends. An ordinance would pass the rational basis test if on holiday weekends all canopies and tents had to have a permit attached with notice of litter cleaning given to each structure permitee. The SRIA needs to be proactive and make the beach stay pristine......sitting back and seeing this kind of mess is totally unacceptable.

38Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:14 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I hope they had more Port O Potties than Dumpsters and trash cans....

OOPS...this just in:

It appears that the trash left on our beaches after the Memorial Day Weekend was placed there by local rednecks and bigots trying to make queers look bad and anger the normal folk.

Dammit....I'm gettin' tired of all them false flag fliers.

39Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:15 pm

Different Strokes for different folks. When you are "Special". rules do not apply. Of course it was preventable. It is just that no one gives a damn. It will be same next year, just no photos next year. Lesson learned.

40Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella and I just drove out there to see for ourselves. We never saw so much litter. It's worse than after the mardi gras parade downtown. We found what looked like a perfectly good tent lying half folded on the beach and I wanted to fold it all up and throw it in the trunk. But when I picked it up the stench about knocked me down. It was thrown over a whole lot of leftover fried chicken and beer cans.
Those queers are nasty.

41Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:23 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Different Strokes for different folks. When you are "Special". rules do not apply. Of course it was preventable. It is just that no one gives a damn. It will be same next year, just no photos next year. Lesson learned.

I have to say I'm disappointed, but certainly not surprised. I know some gay folk who went out there early in the week to actually pick up trash before the other folk joined in the celebrations....tidy up as it were.

Unless I miss my guess, way off the mark, the PNJ pics will put a frowney face on our local organizers, and there will be a concerted effort to make sure it isn't repeated next year.

There are no reasonable explanations for that happening...lots of excuses I'm sure, but that dog won't hunt.

42Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbitchbanded wrote:

trash

BWAHAHAHAHA

What is a mobile colored? Is that a colored on a skateboard?

43Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:32 pm

Red Kneckerson wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Different Strokes for different folks. When you are "Special". rules do not apply. Of course it was preventable. It is just that no one gives a damn. It will be same next year, just no photos next year. Lesson learned.

I have to say I'm disappointed, but certainly not surprised. I know some gay folk who went out there early in the week to actually pick up trash before the other folk joined in the celebrations....tidy up as it were.

Unless I miss my guess, way off the mark, the PNJ pics will put a frowney face on our local organizers, and there will be a concerted effort to make sure it isn't repeated next year.

There are no reasonable explanations for that happening...lots of excuses I'm sure, but that dog won't hunt.

Well I guess Hell has froze over. Great Post. I agree 100%................damn did I really say that?

44Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:38 pm

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Well I guess Hell has froze over. Great Post. I agree 100%................damn did I really say that?

You'll get over it.

Face it bro....I'm all about the truthiness....LOL

45Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to say I agree with you both, hallmark and red. Those queers are the worst litterers I've ever seen. It was even as bad as the worst I'd seen before and that was behind that strip center at Palafox and Brent. I used to go back there to get cardboard shipping cartons and the smell was like the back of a fish market. But the smell those queers left under that tarp was just as bad.

46Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 5:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
gulfbitchbanded wrote:

trash

BWAHAHAHAHA

What is a mobile colored? Is that a colored on a skateboard?

It's a wire coathanger apparatus with dangles...tends to fall off the skateboard.

47Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 6:02 pm

Kinda like this........... but different

Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 S7301809

48Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 6:07 pm

They will do better next year. They were just a little "off" this week end.

49Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 6:10 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I agree with Seaoat...a little more planning would have gone a long way to prevent this. But it's mostly because there were so many people. I have chased down tourists in the past who left their trash on the beach and just walked away, so the problem is not confined to "those" people. Where is Buck Lee when we need him?

50Thanks.....  See ya next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks..... See ya next year 5/28/2013, 6:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was talking to the clerk at the 7/11 and she said when they had the Blue Angels shows there wasn't one piece of litter on the beach except in front of the Sun n Sand where the queers stay and that was as filthy as what I saw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum