Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which would you least prefer

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which would you least prefer to have camping out on the national seashore property

Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Which would you least prefer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:22 pm

That wasn't what I meant either... I'm specifically biased against queer muslim libtard atheists.

27Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:30 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I know what the republican and democrat pollsters have to put up with.
We're doing our best. Nobody ever said this polling shit is easy. But I assure you all the results are within the margin of error.

28Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:32 pm

Sal

Sal

Dudes in speedos takes this poll in a landslide.

Nobody wants to see that.

29Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:38 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Dudes in speedos takes this poll in a landslide.

Nobody wants to see that.

Generally speaking yes. But it depends on the dude. I myself look pretty damn good in a speedo. You just need to have the body for it.

30Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:40 pm

Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQichFvCOPu92b8oskaKXjbnRiDNmrCHPuIJI3P3rwb2slATFhE

Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfYLwh52NbYbjPlJIHFmWhbz3ttuVTXpxzKmBUwWAG9pJTP7CW4w

Which would you least prefer - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9MxDI0qo2HjV8m7I9xRj0YUGxur4UmLb7oHRvpnEQCaPa4VJJ5Q

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgVMMdOplHw

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum