Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which would you least prefer

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which would you least prefer to have camping out on the national seashore property

Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap25%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap17%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap33%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap0%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap8%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap0%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which would you least prefer I_vote_lcap17%Which would you least prefer I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Which would you least prefer Empty Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 6:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Which would you least prefer to have camping out on the national seashore property

You forgot none of the above.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:You forgot none of the above.

Well I realize most of us don't want any of those lowlifes camping on the beach.
But the poll is to determine which one we loathe the most.

Bob wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:You forgot none of the above.

Well I realize most of us don't want any of those lowlifes camping on the beach.
But the poll is to determine which one we loathe the most.

That is why I said you left none of the above off your choices. Some of us do not loathe anyone and do not care who camps on the beach. Everyone of us have the same rights regardless of color, creed, national origin, religious or sexual persuasion.

Oh forgot, and political leanings.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So far it's the queers by a landslide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The poll is now officially closed. Thanks for all the votes.
I think this is the proof positive that most of us would prefer to have a muslim for president than a queer.

Bob wrote:The poll is now officially closed. Thanks for all the votes.
I think this is the proof positive that most of us would prefer to have a muslim for president than a queer.

you have to understand by putting your poll like that, you gave libtards no choice but to vote against queers.because they can not politically correct vote against muslims or atheist or even themselves LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

you have to understand by putting your poll like that, you gave libtards no choice but to vote against queers.because they can not politically correct vote against muslims or atheist or even themselves LOL

Dang, sweetheart. You're right it looks like the poll results are skewed like in those democrat and republican polls. Good thinking. lol

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Dang, sweetheart. You're right it looks like the poll results are skewed like in those democrat and republican polls. Good thinking. lol

LOL what other choice did they have?

you know a libtard which e have many of here is not going to dare vote against a muslim, my gawd, muslims hate Christians almost as much as they do, friend enemy thing ya know, then they cant vote against libtards, because they are libtards LOL, and they cant vote agsinst atheist because they are atheist mostly and again atheist hate Christians which they also hate. what did that leave? queers, so they had to vote for queers.

you forced them to vote for queers lol you

10Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:11 pm

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5KUO5VG9E8QPt-VM-7rV5VWFn-XZgPLCty_y68Eqs-Xa2SdSZ

I didn't get to vote!.....

...That's alright though because I'm inclined to agree with Ghost. I don't care so long as they are not too bothersome and/or they leave me alone.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3P8yffABE

Smile

11Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

...That's alright though because I'm inclined to agree with Ghost. I don't care so long as they are not too bothersome and/or they leave me alone.

Just don't let your children get near them, son.

12Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:18 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Just don't let your children get near them, son.

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt8QtIOLxxb3GtfWsx0pHJtCngX8mpKt24J6Aj6RB7t46D-jHb

Don't let my children get what?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

13Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Near them. When you get "near" to somebody that means in close proximity. As in "I'm not gettin near those queers, daddy, like you said".

If you need any more help with the word "near" just let me know and I'll keep explaining. You really need to grasp this elst your children will be in danger.

14Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:22 pm

Yella

Yella

A queer for a President might not be so bad.It would make the British like us more since we would have a queen.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

15Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:24 pm

Yella wrote:

A queer for a President might not be so bad.It would make the British like us more since we would have a queen.

it would really piss off the muslims too.

16Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder if there is a muslim queer somewhere? I bet there is. Yella and I met a baptist drinking in a bar the other day.

17Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

well I'll be damned the muslims and the queers are now tied in the poll.

18Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:36 pm

Bob wrote:Near them. When you get "near" to somebody that means in close proximity. As in "I'm not gettin near those queers, daddy, like you said".

If you need any more help with the word "near" just let me know and I'll keep explaining. You really need to grasp this elst your children will be in danger.

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt8QtIOLxxb3GtfWsx0pHJtCngX8mpKt24J6Aj6RB7t46D-jHb

I thought you meant that my children might bother them..... I have no problem with someone being near my children... Unless they attempt to molest them.....

Are you attempting insert something in what I'm writing Bob?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3P8yffABE

Smile

As much as some people don't like me around here I figured you'd be one of the most open... Seems Chissy and Imp are the most open to what I have to say because they're the only ones that appear to really think about it... I'll also give credit to SeaOat as one of those who really thinks about what I have to write.

If you're pissed about what I did to BOF in my universe thread then you missed what went on there and the reason for it.

19Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have no idea about any of that. I was just making sure you knew what the word "near" means.

20Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 9:51 pm

Bob wrote:I have no idea about any of that. I was just making sure you knew what the word "near" means.

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

I'm well aware of what the word 'near' means Bob.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

21Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:06 pm

My vote against dashes --- is gaining speed. They are the scourge of written language.

22Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:10 pm

PkrBum wrote:My vote against dashes --- is gaining speed. They are the scourge of written language.

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzOaKoPqRUk5Y5gPD3URtx2ymyrDPLWKn1qvvhsd95MA3No-41

I thought about voting that way... But I didn't know which set of dashes to vote against...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBRoQ91W1rk

Smile

23Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:My vote against dashes --- is gaining speed. They are the scourge of written language.

That's due to my stupidity. It said "separate the poll choices with line breaks" and I thought it meant put lines between them. And after I submitted the post I realized what it meant. lol

But since the space below the queers got 2 votes I'm adding that to the queer total because that's probably what the voter meant.

24Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:18 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

That's due to my stupidity. It said "separate the poll choices with line breaks" and I thought it meant put lines between them. And after I submitted the post I realized what it meant. lol

But since the space below the queers got 2 votes I'm adding that to the queer total because that's probably what the voter meant.

That's not what I meant.

I meant dudes in speedos.

25Which would you least prefer Empty Re: Which would you least prefer 5/27/2013, 10:20 pm

Bob wrote:

Which would you least prefer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW4l8rkmS_UqUJiPlom-yQqPVM76RummN2uuVUoR4pK7H8Qh50mQ

You can't do that!!!!!... Those there dashes are hateful and have put many of poor soul to death!...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48bX-hBjVn4

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum