Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian.

+7
PBulldog2
Watcher
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:FUN ?..maybe the puritans had it right.....

Been to Gatlinburg recently? Oh, it's a tourist trap alright, but I think a vacation destination you would approve of! We went there for the Craftsmen's Fair (held in summer and fall) and it is the best crafts type event we've ever been to. Not junky stuff or the same old stuff you see at most of these type events. This place was filled with talented crafts people peddling their goods. Very enjoyable.

If you like the mountains and you appreciate hand crafted goods, plan a trip here.
http://www.craftsmenfair.com/

Oh, they now have a moonshine shop where they have free samples. I highly recommend this place. That is probably the most non-family oriented place there, but it is not wild or anything. And they have really good live music there with rocking chairs you can sit in to watch. I WOULD take my kids there to let them hear some GOOD live music, if nothing else.

http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/visit/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:FUN ?..maybe the puritans had it right.....

Been to Gatlinburg recently? Oh, it's a tourist trap alright, but I think a vacation destination you would approve of! We went there for the Craftsmen's Fair (held in summer and fall) and it is the best crafts type event we've ever been to. Not junky stuff or the same old stuff you see at most of these type events. This place was filled with talented crafts people peddling their goods. Very enjoyable.

If you like the mountains and you appreciate hand crafted goods, plan a trip here.
http://www.craftsmenfair.com/

Oh, they now have a moonshine shop where they have free samples. I highly recommend this place. That is probably the most non-family oriented place there, but it is not wild or anything. And they have really good live music there with rocking chairs you can sit in to watch. I WOULD take my kids there to let them hear some GOOD live music, if nothing else.

http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/visit/

I haven't been there for a while....thanks I will take another looksee

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll be in a mountain cabin at Maggie Valley Tuesday through Thursday. It's about 50 miles east of Gatlinburg on the other side of the park. But we mainly just drink and party and hit golf balls off the side of the mountain.
After 10 AM of course. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:I'll be in a mountain cabin at Maggie Valley Tuesday through Thursday. It's about 50 miles east of Gatlinburg on the other side of the park. But we mainly just drink and party and hit golf balls off the side of the mountain.
After 10 AM of course. lol

Get you some of that Tenn moonshine while you're up there. They have many different flavors. It's some good stuff. Laughing We didn't buy any while we were there. Neither of us are big drinkers. We did sample it though and if we went back, I'd probably buy a jar to take home with us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:

Get you some of that Tenn moonshine while you're up there. They have many different flavors. It's some good stuff. Laughing We didn't buy any while we were there. Neither of us are big drinkers. We did sample it though and if we went back, I'd probably buy a jar to take home with us.

We call it "aiming water". We usually play a round of golf at the goat ranch. You have to see that to appreciate it. Some dude converted his goat ranch to a golf course. It's on the side of the mountain and the fairways are almost straight up and straight down. We carry plenty of aiming water with us. We usually consume most of the aiming water by about the 4th hole to make sure we get the best aim. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sounds like great fun! Have a great, safe week on your travels up and back and on your stay there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Sounds like great fun! Have a great, safe week on your travels up and back and on your stay there.

It's a stop on the way to Gastonia to attend my aunt's 90th birthday party.
Could be what amounts to the last family reunion I'll have where I get together with most of the first cousins I grew up with.
End of an era.

Nekochan

Nekochan

A bittersweet trip.

Funny thing about the lack of arrests this weekend, it seems there wasn't the weekly Saturday afternoon accidents on the bridge yesterday where all the local drunks think they're invincible.

doubtingthomas wrote:Funny thing about the lack of arrests this weekend, it seems there wasn't the weekly Saturday afternoon accidents on the bridge yesterday where all the local drunks think they're invincible.
She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian. - Page 4 968923_578624938848719_308556138_n

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:Funny thing about the lack of arrests this weekend, it seems there wasn't the weekly Saturday afternoon accidents on the bridge yesterday where all the local drunks think they're invincible.
She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian. - Page 4 968923_578624938848719_308556138_n

Thanks Hallmark loved that picture...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like the queers got drunk and ran amok at the beach.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know what's worse, the queers running wild or the fascist pig cop thugs. But I bet you it was a "false flag" to brainwash us into loving the queers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now that's a pedifile lesbian if I ever saw one. Look how that one lesbian pervert is fondling the other one.

She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian. - Page 4 Lesbia10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That cop said things could go south really quick...I resent that...The saying should be things can go LA at anytime....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That cop said things could go south really quick...I resent that...The saying should be things can go LA at anytime....

I agree. And thank god things didn't go northeast (Pace/Milton). Then it would really go to shit. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That cop said things could go south really quick...I resent that...The saying should be things can go LA at anytime....

I agree. And thank god things didn't go northeast (Pace/Milton). Then it would really go to shit. lol

Keep it up Bob you'll be going straight to Brownsville.

That video on you tube says it was uploaded in 2009, didn't think this was also the weekend for mobile to come over.

Nice pic hallmark.

Jake92 wrote:A lot of the one's I've known were pretty and they guys wouldn't ask them out because they were afraid of rejection, so they eventually became lesbians..

I've got to put that down as the dumbest statement on the forum this week.
You did good.

bluemoon wrote:
Jake92 wrote:A lot of the one's I've known were pretty and they guys wouldn't ask them out because they were afraid of rejection, so they eventually became lesbians..

I've got to put that down as the dumbest statement on the forum this week.
You did good.

why do you say that?

bluemoon, are you an expert into lesbian minds? or are stuck on stereotypes? LOL

why don't you find yourself in this generation.

maybe some women are just sick of dick heads

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

doubtingthomas wrote:That video on you tube says it was uploaded in 2009, didn't think this was also the weekend for mobile to come over.

My mistake, thomas. Your doubt is correct. That was the lesbian gangs from Mobile that Bill O'Reilly talked about. That happened at the Memorial Day thing in 09.

Yella

Yella

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Now, rosie odonnel I can understand. No man would ever have her.
But not this girl. She had a chance at a normal life.

http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-05-22/story/gay-fla-teen-charged-underage-girlfriend

I believe a pedifile is a toenail rasp.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum