Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next time around I want to be a pretty woman.

+4
Markle
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm eighty and in my whole damned life I've never had a strange woman reach under the table and fondle my genitals. I don't understand their complaints ...

2seaoat

Wait to somebody you have no attraction grabs your unit, and does so with the idea you are a piece of meat......and then tell us about you wanting to be an attractive woman......where since you were a little girl you were reinforced that you were hot and at 40 your world collapses......yep, I have a beautiful granddaughter and I cringe when people come up and tell us how beautiful she is......cringe.......little girls as sexual fantasy......every little girl is beautiful and worthwhile, but the Donald Trumps and beauty contests bastardize humanity, and as perverse as Trump......no you think you want somebody turning you into a piece of meat......

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Wait to somebody you have no attraction grabs your unit, and does so with the idea you are a piece of meat......and then tell us about you wanting to be an attractive woman......where since you were a little girl you were reinforced that you were hot and at 40 your world collapses......yep, I have a beautiful granddaughter and I cringe when people come up and tell us how beautiful she is......cringe.......little girls as sexual fantasy......every little girl is beautiful and worthwhile, but the Donald Trumps and beauty contests bastardize humanity, and as perverse as Trump......no you think you want somebody turning you into a piece of meat......

To all attractive women who want to turn me into a piece of meat ...
Please! Yes! Don't wait!!!

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Wait to somebody you have no attraction grabs your unit, and does so with the idea you are a piece of meat......and then tell us about you wanting to be an attractive woman......where since you were a little girl you were reinforced that you were hot and at 40 your world collapses......yep, I have a beautiful granddaughter and I cringe when people come up and tell us how beautiful she is......cringe.......little girls as sexual fantasy......every little girl is beautiful and worthwhile, but the Donald Trumps and beauty contests bastardize humanity, and as perverse as Trump......no you think you want somebody turning you into a piece of meat......

To all attractive women who want to turn me into a piece of meat ...
Please!  Yes! Don't wait!!!

Have to laugh. Laughing

2seaoat

Have to laugh.

Poor slinger thinks young beautiful women look at any man over fifty.......not going to happen.......unless you are a sociopath and think you can use leverage and power to grab and intimidate......

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Have to laugh.

Poor slinger thinks young beautiful women look at any man over fifty.......not going to happen.......unless you are a sociopath and think you can use leverage and power to grab and intimidate......

Slinger doesn't think that -- he just wishes like hell!  Right, Slinger?  LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:I'm eighty and in my whole damned life I've never had a strange woman reach under the table and fondle my genitals.  I don't understand their complaints ...

You're not strong enough to come back as a woman.

Had you sat next to the late Senator Ted Kennedy, as a depraved alcoholic, guilty of manslaughter he'd probably fondle you and not know the difference.

Next time around I want to be a pretty woman. KennedyOldsChappaquiddick

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ted Kennedy was framed. It would have looked really suspicious if he had been killed like his brothers John and Robert. Why did JFK, Jr. name his magazine "GEORGE"?

Sal

Sal

Creepy old man fantasizes about being hot young woman ...

... puke ...

... head on down to the docks, ol' codger, and wait for the fleet to come in.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Creepy old man fantasizes about being hot young woman ...

... puke ...

... head on down to the docks, ol' codger, and wait for the fleet to come in.

OH, you guys, lighten up, will ya? Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:

You got it, kid. Why is it so few forum members have a sense of humor?

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You got it, kid.  Why is it so few forum members have a sense of humor?

Beats me.  I'd've thought, with all the dark, dour topics going on in the news, that folks would enjoy a laugh or two now and then.  Guess it's hard to break from frown to smile -- or something.

Love that you called me kid -- I frequently call other people that and once in a while they seem annoyed.  I think it's great -- even though I'm really not all that much younger than you.  Smile

Think long!  Go long!

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Ted Kennedy was framed.  It would have looked really suspicious if he had been killed like his brothers John and Robert.  Why did JFK, Jr. name his magazine "GEORGE"?  

How suspicious would it be if he named his magazine "BUSH"? Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Just realized this post was on this thread, not the other one. Embarassed

Oh, let's just go there:

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Makes me feel like a kid again. Tribute to Del Shannon.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:Just realized this post was on this thread, not the other one. Embarassed

Oh, let's just go there:

Now this is an all star band. Thanks for posting Floridatexan.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Should be obvious EVEN to you. Most here are Progressives.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Should be obvious EVEN to you.  Most here are Progressives.

Next time around I want to be a pretty woman. CrUYrUVUIAEL8bU

dumpcare

Well word you may not be able to come back as a woman but I believe you can have a sex change now and Medicare will pay for it, well 2017. You could be a cougar.

Ack... No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum