Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian.

+7
PBulldog2
Watcher
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Now, rosie odonnel I can understand. No man would ever have her.
But not this girl. She had a chance at a normal life.

http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-05-22/story/gay-fla-teen-charged-underage-girlfriend

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Can two women even have sex ? Isn't it kind of ridiculous to call it sex? Pleasuring massage diddling maybe.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Can two women even have sex ? Isn't it kind of ridiculous to call it sex? Pleasuring massage diddling maybe.

They scissor. Don't you ever watch southpark?

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Kaitlyn_Hunt_11608979/

Read the comments on her..
If she was a guy people would be calling for balls to fall..

Sal

Sal

Hunt played on the basketball team with her younger girlfriend and shared the same circle of friends, said Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt Smith.

What?

This school doesn't field a softball team?

Sal wrote:Hunt played on the basketball team with her younger girlfriend and shared the same circle of friends, said Hunt's mother, Kelley Hunt Smith.

What?

This school doesn't field a softball team?

@5'1" I'll bet she was a star player.. Very Happy

Sal

Sal

This was in Florida.

It's too bad she wasn't packing heat.

She coulda stood her mound.

Sal wrote:This was in Florida.

It's too bad she wasn't packing heat.

She coulda stood her mound.

LOL This!!!

Yes, all lesbians are fat ugly man looking people.

Jake92

A lot of the one's I've known were pretty and they guys wouldn't ask them out because they were afraid of rejection, so they eventually became lesbians..

Jake92 wrote:A lot of the one's I've known were pretty and they guys wouldn't ask them out because they were afraid of rejection, so they eventually became lesbians..

All the one's I've known were not attractive but they tried not to be be. They were very masculine.

Jake92 wrote:A lot of the one's I've known were pretty and they guys wouldn't ask them out because they were afraid of rejection, so they eventually became lesbians..

LOL.

Do you remember when you became a heterosexual bigot...?

I'm not confused...I remember when I told my parents I was gonna be a straight white male.

It was about the same period of time when I was baptized into the Southern Baptist Church. The summer between my 1st and 2nd grades.

Dreamsglore wrote:

All the one's I've known were not attractive but they tried not to be be. They were very masculine.

In this case, I'm gonna guess you have known a few that you didn't realize were gay.

There are more lipstick lesbians than either of us can count...way more. I didn't understand it until our social circles over lapped in the art world.

So what...?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Interesting story that should be treated no differently from any other case under the law.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Interesting story that should be treated no differently from any other case under the law.

Or not.

If we really started taking notice and went after prosecutions of sexual impropriety between teens aged 15-19 our courts would grind to a halt. Especially teen girls. It's fairly obvious to folk who bother to pay attention.

Wherevea' is my faintin' couch....

An 18-year-old Florida cheerleader is facing felony charges that she had sexual contact with her underage, 14-year-old girlfriend, leading gay rights advocates to say the teen is being unfairly targeted for a common high school romance because she's gay

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-05-22/story/gay-fla-teen-charged-underage-girlfriend#ixzz2U59a1X3I

really.

FYI

some of you people are stupid to stereotype all lesbians. Ive always been a very HOT ass chick, sure im older now, and my gf is still a very HOT assed chick. she 8 years my younger. I don't hang with the back pocket cheesy dyke crowd, nevr have. The good lookin ladies love me. and frankly im sick and fuckin tired of the lesbian troll shit. I mean, my god, you got a fucking bunch of fat assed toe corn hollin old ladies here and you wanna pic on lesbians.

fuck off

or shll I start posting every god damn single heterosexual abuse? because we all know that would tke up the whole god dam forum.

Chrissy wrote:An 18-year-old Florida cheerleader is facing felony charges that she had sexual contact with her underage, 14-year-old girlfriend, leading gay rights advocates to say the teen is being unfairly targeted for a common high school romance because she's gay

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2013-05-22/story/gay-fla-teen-charged-underage-girlfriend#ixzz2U59a1X3I

really.

FYI

some of you people are stupid to stereotype all lesbians. Ive always been a very HOT ass chick, sure im older now, and my gf is still a very HOT assed chick. she 8 years my younger. I don't hang with the back pocket cheesy dyke crowd, nevr have. The good lookin ladies love me. and frankly im sick and fuckin tired of the lesbian troll shit. I mean, my god, you got a fucking bunch of fat assed toe corn hollin old ladies here and you wanna pic on lesbians.

fuck off

or shll I start posting every god damn single heterosexual abuse? because we all know that would tke up the whole god dam forum.

You ain't hot assed no more, you big fat gray haired old heffer. You're going to hell in a handbasket. Yeah! Pat Robertson said so!

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 5/23/2013, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:
You ain't hot assed no more, you big fat gay haired old heffer. You're going to hell in a handbasket. Yeah! Pat Robertson said so!

She's too pretty to be a pedifile lesbian. Lmao10

Chrissy wrote:An 18-year-old Florida cheerleader is facing felony charges that she had sexual contact with her underage, 14-year-old girlfriend, leading gay rights advocates to say the teen is being unfairly targeted for a common high school romance because she's gay

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Your self-image is wildly inflated, at best. I met you, remember...?

Why you continue to plow this field is beyond me.

In fact, your protestations speak loudly about your own insecurity.

You ain't grotesque, but you ain't no head turner. Why keep doing this...?

My wife makes you look like last years tennis shoes.

Just sayin....

Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

LOL!

Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

ive seen your wife, shes as ugly as you.

Watcher

Watcher

Chrissy wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

Nah, from the pics you've shown on here, I'd have to agree with Red Neckerson.

Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

I said I am older no. I know what I look like. Im still not bad for 48 and not being a millionaire to have a bunch of work done. But really this isn't about me, its about stereotyping and the constant hateful post here of which pisses me off and enrages me to say outrageous things. My original comment wasnt very elegant as a duck could put it, but it holds true that not all lesbians are back pocket dykes.

it also holds true that most people in here are hateful fucking assholes and why I continue to come here for abuse is beyond me. This place gets very little of my time as im sure that makes many happy. Im actually having a great time with my new friends on paltalk. of all people here, you should know I prefer nice people. even when they are trolling me in private like you did for years.

btw dreams. I bet im still better looking than you, and funnier and smarter and I have nice toenails.

Chrissy wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

Really...?

Either you haven't seen her, or you're just a jealous dyke bitch.

I'm going with the second option.

Ask Bob....he's met her several times, and Yella has seen her a lot; she has been my muse for over 20 years.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

really.

FYI

fuck off

Hmmm....

Just sayin....

I said I am older no. I know what I look like. Im still not bad for 48 and not being a millionaire to have a bunch of work done. But really this isn't about me, its about stereotyping and the constant hateful post here of which pisses me off and enrages me to say outrageous things. My original comment wasnt very elegant as a duck could put it, but it holds true that not all lesbians are back pocket dykes.

it also holds true that most people in here are hateful fucking assholes and why I continue to come here for abuse is beyond me. This place gets very little of my time as im sure that makes many happy. Im actually having a great time with my new friends on paltalk. of all people here, you should know I prefer nice people. even when they are trolling me in private like you did for years.

btw dreams. I bet im still better looking than you, and funnier and smarter and I have nice toenails.

Look at the bright side, Chrissy. Very Happy You had the cajones to post your pic online, while most of your detractors haven't done so.

And hey....remember, we favor each other. If you had long, blonde, curly hair, you would look like me, and I'm ten years older than you are. Actually eleven. 59 and still hot, that's me baby! (LMAO!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum