Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boston hit by a pair of brothers with Islamist/Chechen ties

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who is going to start the first thread with credible info leaning this direction?[/color]

PaceDog: 1-5

Markle: 7-5

Chrissy: 5-1

Newswatcher: 8-1

Nochain: 8-1

Ghandi: 10-1

Pkrbum: 15-1

Stormwatch: 20-1

Damagedeagle: 20-1

Teo: 50-1

Place your bets ...

Markle wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama has been telling us how much safer we are and we've now had FOUR fatal Islamic attacks on our soil since President Obama took office. The one in Benghazi has yet to be explained and this one is just starting to unravel and it looks ugly and it looks big.

And, ... Markle finishes second by a nose!

Chrissy can't be far behind.

Actually it has been 5 attacks on US soil since Jan 2009.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Actually it has been 5 attacks on US soil since Jan 2009.

My count has always been FATAL Islamic Terrorist Attacks only. I have not counted the underwear bomber or the attempt in times square.

It is critical because they are getting more frequent and increasing in intensity just as they did before 9/11/2001.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

My count has always been FATAL Islamic Terrorist Attacks only. I have not counted the underwear bomber or the attempt in times square.

It is critical because they are getting more frequent and increasing in intensity just as they did before 9/11/2001.

Those attacks don't hold a candle to 3,000 Americans killed in New York and Washington DC on George W. Bush's watch on 9/11/01. That day set the bar high... er... or low for future attacks on Americans.

So, keep counting, Markle. Dubya is going to hold the standard for FATAL Islamic Terrorist Attacks for a long time to come.

Edited: I forgot to say "cue the cut-and-pastes..."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Those attacks don't hold a candle to 3,000 Americans killed in New York and Washington DC on George W. Bush's watch on 9/11/01. That day set the bar high... er... or low for future attacks on Americans.

So, keep counting, Markle. Dubya is going to hold the standard for FATAL Islamic Terrorist Attacks for a long time to come.

Edited: I forgot to say "cue the cut-and-pastes..."

Boston hit by a pair of brothers with Islamist/Chechen ties - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

If some US city is attacked by a nuclear, chemical, or biological, and millions die in the next few years where will that put your bar... and blame?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum