Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boston hit by a pair of brothers with Islamist/Chechen ties

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17824210-suspects-in-marathon-bombings-are-brothers-authorities-say?lite

So Sal got his wish, they are white dudes. None of the sympathizers for Isalm will be able to say that the "brown people" are getting stereotyped.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17824210-suspects-in-marathon-bombings-are-brothers-authorities-say?lite

So Sal got his wish, they are white dudes. None of the sympathizers for Isalm will be able to say that the "brown people" are getting stereotyped.

Yeah, but they're not the right white.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17824210-suspects-in-marathon-bombings-are-brothers-authorities-say?lite

Is color an important issue?...Just rid the world of these terorists and hope there is no more innocent loss of life...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Stalin didn't do enough to repress the Chechens back in the day, and the two wars Russia fought against those durn Mooslims in Chechnya in the 90s obviously were not good enough.

What really needs to be teased out is how this is yet another Obama failure. His DHS did not protect Americans. Who is going to start the first thread with credible info leaning this direction?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Stalin didn't do enough to repress the Chechens back in the day, and the two wars Russia fought against those durn Mooslims in Chechnya in the 90s obviously were not good enough.

What really needs to be teased out is how this is yet another Obama failure. His DHS did not protect Americans. Who is going to start the first thread with credible info leaning this direction?

Anyone who thinks a country can protect itself 100% against terrorists who could care less whether they live or die is insane. Actually I'm surprised the Blame Bush bananas haven't started blaming ancient policy of some sort already. You know how they start - "if only he had"......or "Bush let them in the country"....What a bunch of hypocritical BS.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

No matter the who or what, the terrorists are winning this one to my thinking. They want to shut us down and look at how they have. All Universities, all businesses, all transit and everyone locked in their homes.

They're winning. I don't have the answer and am not saying this is being handled poorly, just observing the total shutdown and can't help but think they feel this an incredible victory.

Dam them all. Mad

I think you do like the Russians do. It ends in a firefight with terrorists getting dirtnaps. They need to realize that it can only end in the worst way for them. If the one left was so tough, why is he running and hiding?

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who is going to start the first thread with credible info leaning this direction?[/color]

PaceDog: 1-5

Markle: 7-5

Chrissy: 5-1

Newswatcher: 8-1

Nochain: 8-1

Ghandi: 10-1

Pkrbum: 15-1

Stormwatch: 20-1

Damagedeagle: 20-1

Teo: 50-1

Place your bets ...

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who is going to start the first thread with credible info leaning this direction?[/color]

Place your bets ...

LOL. If I didn't have to work tonight until midnight, I would bet on myself.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

Place your bets ...

I think you got the first four names ordered correctly. They are probably waiting to see who goes first, then they are all in. The tricky part might be finding the exact premise with which to blame the President.

stormwatch89 wrote:No matter the who or what, the terrorists are winning this one to my thinking. They want to shut us down and look at how they have. All Universities, all businesses, all transit and everyone locked in their homes.

They're winning. I don't have the answer and am not saying this is being handled poorly, just observing the total shutdown and can't help but think they feel this an incredible victory.

Dam them all. Mad

Isn't it better to err on the side of caution?

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Sure, to an extent.

But shutting down an entire city, its airspace, and putting Apache helicopters in the air to catch a single fugitive??

C'mon, man ...

Sal wrote:

Nochain: 8-1..[/font]

Always the loser aren't you? Apparently you can't read - in my earlier post in this very thread I emphasized there is no way to stop a committed terrorist. Whoever happens to be president when an incident happens is not relevant. Neither are you.

cool1

cool1

newswatcher wrote:
Sal wrote:

Is color an important issue?...Just rid the world of these terorists and hope there is no more innocent loss of life...

For real I agree Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Always the loser aren't you? Apparently you can't read - in my earlier post in this very thread I emphasized there is no way to stop a committed terrorist. Whoever happens to be president when an incident happens is not relevant. Neither are you.

Geez Louise, I put the Flippy & Hambone Show @8-1!!

Those are pretty long odds.

You just can't please some people.

Neutral

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:No matter the who or what, the terrorists are winning this one to my thinking. They want to shut us down and look at how they have. All Universities, all businesses, all transit and everyone locked in their homes.

Dam them all. Mad

Oh Ghost, Like I said, I'm not faulting them. Agreed, be cautious when dealing with..........these things. I won't call them animals, because animals have more compassion.

It just saddens me to see how they are able to shut us down.

It does seem they are able to "win". I hate it.

Sal wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Sure, to an extent.

But shutting down an entire city, its airspace, and putting Apache helicopters in the air to catch a single fugitive??

C'mon, man ...

Extreme, but effective. They get an A+ from me.

SURPRISE!....They were sympathetic towards terrorist causes...For years we've been made feel that we were anti-Hispanic for wanting tighter boarder control and laws enforced for illegal immigration... Wonder if there will be similar complaining if the profiling gets a little lighter...Boston was one of the MANY cities that intially told the Federal Gov't that they would not enforce immigration laws...The Gov of Mass was also outspoken about state not enforcing or reporting illegals to the Federal Gov't...SF and other cities have done the same thing...think that those that want to harm this country don't know where they can infiltrate and be protected?...Lastly...some continue to wonder why they did this....they hate the US and our freedoms...dwindling as they may be...

Yep, Boston as a "sanctuary city" has bit them on the buttocks. How many of the 20+ million illegals here are also of the same mindset of the losers that did the bombing?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep, Boston as a "sanctuary city" has bit them on the buttocks. How many of the 20+ million illegals here are also of the same mindset of the losers that did the bombing?

Boston and many other cities...their leaders made the choice to protect law breakers...and the entire argument against this was sold as 'racism' towards Hispanics...the Hispanics were outraged and we simply allowed everyone else to live in cities/states and be protected by elected officials that neglected their sworn responsibilities...When you protect criminals you condone criminal activities and law abiding citizens pay the price...

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Sure, to an extent.

C'mon, man ...

How do you know there was a single fugitive? I guess you're just smarter than all of the law enforcement in and around Boston.

2seaoat

How do you know there was a single fugitive? I guess you're just smarter than all of the law enforcement in and around Boston.

That is not a high bar.......FBI has interviewed the older brother.....no connection.......Holdback a full day to release clear photos of perps.......You think all the people calling who recognized the perps would have a response sent to their homes......nope.....clueless.....instead they hijack a car, take his debit card to get money, and then let him go......a common criminal act, and from that act they ping the cell phone......an officer follows.......gets shot at.....they kill the one brother and let the other get away.....but it gets better.....they find the car and a blood trail.....no dog.....but they put 1 million people in a metropolitan area under house arrest, all the while drawing a perimeter which is too small as the perp sits in a boat for almost a day, before finally folks are let out of their house arrest, and a person discovers the perp.......

So you are right.....these folks did not know who the perps were....they did not know how many.....they appear not to have known a fricking thing......so forty or fifty million of economic damage is done to a major metropolitan area, and the prototype for future soft attacks has been created......not by terrorists, but by the very folks who over reacted and did not protect the citizens with the same protocols which are used in major events where unattended bags are to be immediately reported......gee.....I have been to events which it is posted and you are reminded.....do not leave unattended bags, and report the same.......but this standing army busting into citizens homes and marching them down the street like they are the criminals......well any objective look at what happened is a huge fail.....and when we cannot even discuss that fail.......without somehow being unpatriotic or unappreciative of our LEO.....well, that is the key to future attacks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:How do you know there was a single fugitive? I guess you're just smarter than all of the law enforcement in and around Boston.

That is not a high bar.......FBI has interviewed the older brother.....no connection.......Holdback a full day to release clear photos of perps.......You think all the people calling who recognized the perps would have a response sent to their homes......nope.....clueless.....instead they hijack a car, take his debit card to get money, and then let him go......a common criminal act, and from that act they ping the cell phone......an officer follows.......gets shot at.....they kill the one brother and let the other get away.....but it gets better.....they find the car and a blood trail.....no dog.....but they put 1 million people in a metropolitan area under house arrest, all the while drawing a perimeter which is too small as the perp sits in a boat for almost a day, before finally folks are let out of their house arrest, and a person discovers the perp.......

So you are right.....these folks did not know who the perps were....they did not know how many.....they appear not to have known a fricking thing......so forty or fifty million of economic damage is done to a major metropolitan area, and the prototype for future soft attacks has been created......not by terrorists, but by the very folks who over reacted and did not protect the citizens with the same protocols which are used in major events where unattended bags are to be immediately reported......gee.....I have been to events which it is posted and you are reminded.....do not leave unattended bags, and report the same.......but this standing army busting into citizens homes and marching them down the street like they are the criminals......well any objective look at what happened is a huge fail.....and when we cannot even discuss that fail.......without somehow being unpatriotic or unappreciative of our LEO.....well, that is the key to future attacks.

You have to understand that PaceDog and Markle areally just Nazis deep on the inside.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:How do you know there was a single fugitive? I guess you're just smarter than all of the law enforcement in and around Boston.

You have to understand that PaceDog and Markle areally just Nazis deep on the inside.

...and you are a tinfoil hatter.

Markle

Markle

I bet all the anti-gun Progressives in Boston were sitting in their bath tubs wishing they had an AR-15 with a large enough magazine that they could keep shooting until whoever was coming through their door got stopped.

President Barack Hussein Obama has been telling us how much safer we are and we've now had FOUR fatal Islamic attacks on our soil since President Obama took office. The one in Benghazi has yet to be explained and this one is just starting to unravel and it looks ugly and it looks big.

The folks in Boston did a terrific job. NO ONE had a clue how many more explosions might take place, just like no one knew if there were more attacks coming on 9/11/2001.

While it cost hundreds of millions if not a billion or more dollars I can guarantee you the citizens were happy to keep out of the way until the last guy was captured. Now it appears they have a dozen or so more to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum