Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love women but how can they be so dumb..voting for Obama, voting for gun control...sheesh.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/explaining-the-gender-gap-on-gun-control-20130412

A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll shows that 65 percent of women favor stronger gun laws, compared to 44 percent of men. That’s consistent with previous polling; a recent Quinnipiac University poll showed 61 percent of women and 45 percent of men in favor stricter gun laws. scratch

Oh, you've stepped in it now,Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

i got a good set of steel toed boots... king

most women have been trained to be cared for, they need someone who is going to tend to them and a safety net feeling, this is why most women vote for big gov, because as our new society arrives those less strong women FEEL the need to have gov behind them because the men are not.

its a damn if you do don't situation break down of society actually.

Men are not taking their place in the food chain and gov is gladly filling it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:most women have been trained to be cared for, they need someone who is going to tend to them and a safety net feeling, this is why most women vote for big gov, because as our new society arrives those less strong women FEEL the need to have gov behind them because the men are not.

My thoughts exactly... Wink

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:most women have been trained to be cared for, they need someone who is going to tend to them and a safety net feeling, this is why most women vote for big gov, because as our new society arrives those less strong women FEEL the need to have gov behind them because the men are not.

Men are being shoved out of their place in the food chain. The big SHOVE began with the Lyndon Johnson War on Poverty and Great Society. His plans rewarded single mothers far more than married couples. A man was only needed to fertilize the egg and then go on his way. That left more and more men without a family to head which is a great sense of pride for a man. Testosterone takes over from there and what happens when men, without responsibility, get together? Any of the women here can answer that question, nothing good.

The more married families punished and the more singles we reward the more we'll have on welfare, food stamps, free housing, free cell phones and serving time in prison.

Markle wrote:

Men are being shoved out of their place in the food chain. The big SHOVE began with the Lyndon Johnson War on Poverty and Great Society. His plans rewarded single mothers far more than married couples. A man was only needed to fertilize the egg and then go on his way. That left more and more men without a family to head which is a great sense of pride for a man. Testosterone takes over from there and what happens when men, without responsibility, get together? Any of the women here can answer that question, nothing good.

The more married families punished and the more singles we reward the more we'll have on welfare, food stamps, free housing, free cell phones and serving time in prison.

sometimes I feel sorry for men. Its hard to take on all the responsibility to tend to a family and society has taken away the virtue of doing it, the pride of doing it. its not respected like it used to be or taught. so we have men who have become hopeless and softened turning over their responsibilities to the gov because its the "EASY" thing to do.

We don't talk as a society any more about doing the right thing, we talk about how we can screw someone out of something and get our needs met with as little effort as possible. we've created a society of "take from others" any way possible as long as we get ours mentality. Thus going down this road end results is exactly what we are seeing now. lack of personal responsibility, a creation of class warfare where one group is making sure their wealth isn't taken or shared and the other group working to take it, top that off with a decline in family traditions or moral values ending up offering us drug problems, crime and a total collapse of a civilized society as we knew it.

Basically we are screwed because it took decades of brain washing to get us here and oddly enough in my almost 48 years ive watched it being applied with the aide of academia and Hollywood all being assisted by a government that wants to be daddy to insure its own life is sustained via power over the people.

I realize that this coming from a diverse person such as myself may be a shock to some, but I may be a little different in some aspects, but in reality I am old fashioned in many ways. and theres nothing wrong with being old fashioned as the left would say regressive. In life you have to face facts and things that work well hold true over time. but the powers that be in our monster headed over grown power hungry gov to save itself at the demise of us citizens is strong, couple that with the willy nilly utopian idealogy of a mass majority of people who have fallen for the shit spewed at them that it is ok to surrender your liberties and responsibilities to the gov is also strong.

So Ill take my stand in life and say im ok with being a minority in a minority because I still know what is RIGHT even though its not popular.

The problem w/ old people is they keep living in the past w/ their outdated ideas and beliefs. Nobody hangs onto that crap about the man being the head of the household and the women being submissive except narrow minded old crocodiles. It is a joint effort and equal opportunity now. America has changed and you need to step into the new world and century. People voted for Obama because he represents change from all this tired old rhetoric of guns and bibles and discrimination and the rich being in charge. Get over it fossils or climb into your graves!

Dreamsglore wrote:The problem w/ old people is they keep living in the past w/ their outdated ideas and beliefs. Nobody hangs onto that crap about the man being the head of the household and the women being submissive except narrow minded old crocodiles. It is a joint effort and equal opportunity now. America has changed and you need to step into the new world and century. People voted for Obama because he represents change from all this tired old rhetoric of guns and bibles and discrimination and the rich being in charge. Get over it fossils or climb into your graves!

I can see now why you are unhappy in life as you don't understand or hav ever had a relationship where you feel comfortable being provided for and taken care of by someone you care about.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The problem w/ old people is they keep living in the past w/ their outdated ideas and beliefs. Nobody hangs onto that crap about the man being the head of the household and the women being submissive except narrow minded old crocodiles. It is a joint effort and equal opportunity now. America has changed and you need to step into the new world and century. People voted for Obama because he represents change from all this tired old rhetoric of guns and bibles and discrimination and the rich being in charge. Get over it fossils or climb into your graves!

I can see now why you are unhappy in life as you don't understand or hav ever had a relationship where you feel comfortable being provided for and taken care of by someone you care about.

No, that's bondage. I would never depend on anyone else to take care of me. Any woman who does that is a fool. I've seen far too many women fall into that trap and then be left out in the cold. Freedom is the ability to say "no" and walk away knowing you'll be ok. Women who depend on men have no freedom and no sense of self. You can keep that crap.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I think as a dog I might enjoy being "taken care of" but I doubt many women would. You wouldn't either if you were a woman. Women today have to be ready and able to take care of themselves. Most men aren't dependable to be around for a lifetime anymore. Some of them are, and they have all my respect, but I doubt they are the majority anymore. It's the 21st century and people wanted change is why they voted for Obama. They aren't getting much change and that pisses me off. There's not much I can do about it though.

BTW, before we start putting the ladies down for being in favor of gun control, we need to notice who it is doing all the killing. It looks to me like if there weren't any men there wouldn't be any need for gun control.

interesting couple of post that also explain our decline.

we don't seem to be able to find that balance between being independent and being a partner in life. This is not taught and respected anymore. this is a womens lib thingy. and im all about women being able to take care of themselves, don't get me wrong, but when woman cant understand that its a great honor and a sense of pride to raise her family and tend to her husband then we have a problem. This is leaving our children into the hands of these whackos in academia to fill their heads with more BS, were in a downward spiral of a bunch of shit because of this all or nothing bull shit mentality.

I can't imagine a more useless life than for someone to think they have to tend to someone? I'm not talking about children as they leave and make their own lives but for anyone to think this is their life's duty is sad. Do people have no dreams of their own? Millions of families raise children and have each their own identities and career's.I think it is sad and foolish people limit themselves to being housewives and partners dependent on someone else. It's very risky too. Your partner can walk out at any time after years of you being the homemaker and you're left with-guess what? No employment skills,no job history and starting all over. It's not smart.

Dreamsglore wrote:I can't imagine a more useless life than for someone to think they have to tend to someone? I'm not talking about children as they leave and make their own lives but for anyone to think this is their life's duty is sad. Do people have no dreams of their own? Millions of families raise children and have each their own identities and career's.I think it is sad and foolish people limit themselves to being housewives and partners dependent on someone else. It's very risky too. Your partner can walk out at any time after years of you being the homemaker and you're left with-guess what? No employment skills,no job history and starting all over. It's not smart.

why do you view it as "tending"? see this is part of the problem. Its one hellava hard assed job to be a wife. A supportive wife takes care of many things and as such allows the husband to also do his part. both together as a team.

Yeah im going to go there as I don't imagine these men who have had their balls cut off want to for being afraid to be called chauvinistic by the likes of people like you.

women are not doing their jobs, men are not doing their jobs. The basic fundamental thing about two people who LOVE each other working together to raise a family and make their way through life together apparently escapes some people. And comes along a lesbian to set the record straight, what a day LOL

This where I get it from,dumbass.

"and im all about women being able to take care of themselves, don't get me wrong, but when woman cant understand that its a great honor and a sense of pride to raise her family and TEND to her husband then we have a problem."

Dreamsglore wrote:This where I get it from,dumbass.

"and im all about women being able to take care of themselves, don't get me wrong, but when woman cant understand that its a great honor and a sense of pride to raise her family and TEND to her husband then we have a problem."

Using words in context is a important part of understanding what someone is saying dreams. you understand that right? dumb ass Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Chrissy on 4/13/2013, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ing)

Dreamsglore wrote:
No, that's bondage. I would never depend on anyone else to take care of me. Any woman who does that is a fool. I've seen far too many women fall into that trap and then be left out in the cold. Freedom is the ability to say "no" and walk away knowing you'll be ok. Women who depend on men have no freedom and no sense of self. You can keep that crap.

I love women but how can they be so dumb..voting for Obama, voting for gun control...sheesh. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

So you're going to run down to the court house right off on Monday morning and sign up for selective service by demanding your rights as a woman to serve her country in a time of war/draft right?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Guess we don't have to open doors for women any more....

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ahhhhh, baloney! This may have been true in the 50's, but not so now. Most of the women I know are tough, old broads who can take care of themselves in most any situation. I know I can. You can, too.

I think you are Teo are just stoking the flames here...... Twisted Evil

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:interesting couple of post that also explain our decline.

we don't seem to be able to find that balance between being independent and being a partner in life. This is not taught and respected anymore. this is a womens lib thingy. and im all about women being able to take care of themselves, don't get me wrong, but when woman cant understand that its a great honor and a sense of pride to raise her family and tend to her husband then we have a problem. This is leaving our children into the hands of these whackos in academia to fill their heads with more BS, were in a downward spiral of a bunch of shit because of this all or nothing bull shit mentality.

Arghhhhh!!!! My husband is capable of taking care of himself, believe me. Then again, we're both old coots who are independent by nature.

Dreams, your notion that "older people" still believe in being taken care of is a bit off base, I think. I'm definitely in the older category, as are most of my friends, and I can think of none who need or want to be taken care of. Cared about is one thing, but taken care of? No.

Doing sweet things for each other in a relationship, being strong when the other may be a bit weak at any given time (that's always in flux in any relationship) and remaining kind no matter the differences, are one thing. But expecting another human being to take care of our every need? That really did go out with Leave it to Beaver, I think.

PBulldog2 wrote:

Ahhhhh, baloney! This may have been true in the 50's, but not so now. Most of the women I know are tough, old broads who can take care of themselves in most any situation. I know I can. You can, too.

Your right, people don't hold onto these premises im talking about any more. and GUESS WHAT? we have a extremely high divorce rate, societal breakdown all around. That is my point you know from my FIRST post to this topic.

So its not about being dependent on a man, just like I said women don't know the difference in being prideful of being the other half. doing a job, her part, while the man does his. it works, its the best scenario for a house hold to have only one parent working and the other taking care of all the daily household chores , raising the kids etc. This format works. Its not bout giving up rights, its about being proud to do the hardest job on the planet called being a wife. and theres not a god damn thing wrong with being a wife and aspiring to be a good wife and I will argue with anyone about it all day long. My mother was a wife. she was the head of our household in many ways, no she never worked. she took care of my dad,made his breakfast and seen to his needs and you know what, he seen to hers and they had a lovly life together. she was there to tend to us kids, and she held us together even after we were grown. her leadership skills managed to calm many a family feuds. The woman was a proud MOTHER and WIFE.

and if people don't get what im saying, then surly even the elderly who have forgotten this basic structure, then its nothing but a clear picture how far down the shit hole our society has gone.

what a shame.

Last edited by Chrissy on 4/14/2013, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Your right, people don't hold onto these premises im talking about any more. and GUESS WHAT? we have a extremely high divorce rate, societal breakdown all around. That is my point you know from my FIRST post to this topic.

So its not about being dependent on a man, just like I said women don't know the difference in being prideful of being the other half. doing a job, her part, while the man does his. it works, its the best scenario for a house hold to have only one parent working and the other taking care of all the daily household chores , raising the kids etc. This format works. Its not bout giving up rights, its about being proud to do the hardest job on the planet called being a wife. and theres not a god damn thing wrong with being a wife and aspiring to be a good wife and I will argue with anyone about it all day long. My mother was a wife. she was the head of our household in many ways, no she never worked. she took care of my dad,made his breakfast and seen to his needs and you know what, he seen to hers and they had a lovly life together. she was there to tend to us kids, and she held us together even after we were grown. her leadership skills managed to calm many a family feuds. The woman was a proud MOTHER and WIFE.

and if people don't get what im saying, then surly even the elderly who have forgotten this basic structure, then its nothing but a clear picture how far down the shit hole our society has gone.

As stormy would post..."tears"....well said..the world has stolen our trust for one another and made us into wife swapping fools always thinking the grass is tastier in some other place.TV shows like 2 and a half men make me want to puke...I'll take Father Knows Best any day and be proudly called an old fool for it.
what a shame.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, motherhood and wifedom are very honorable, but sadly, neither pays very well...in terms of monetary compensation...and in a society that seems to equate money with worth, people who don't have much tend to become victims.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Yes, motherhood and wifedom are very honorable, but sadly, neither pays very well...in terms of monetary compensation...and in a society that seems to equate money with worth, people who don't have much tend to become victims.

My Grandma was a hard woman but her skills were beyond amazing. She earned her place in the family every bit as well as did my Grandfather. She could sew on a manual treadle machine making clothing from feed sacks that were better than store bought which made money by saving money, She canned a supply of food that would make any prepper proud, more money saved. She cared for and grew a lush garden that provided delicious nourishing food. She hand made the best quilts which if purchased today would cost hundreds of dollars and I have great memories of how warm those quilts kept me on cold winter mornings. She also was the local paramedic using herbs and ancient techniques to heal and restore us and our neighbors to health and was sought out for her skill at it. She cooked on a wood stove and made a home run without electricity for years...could you women today do that ?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

what a shame.

OK, I get you now. If you're talking about women choosing to stay in the home while the man works to take care of everyone, I can support the woman's decision. The job of a stay-at-home Mom is every bit as tough if not tougher as working out in the world. I've never had children, so I've never experienced it, but my husband often talks of his own mother who chose to stay home and raise his (large!) family. There is great honor in that - I agree.

It is the idea that all women should stay in the home that irks me. I think it was societal pressure that demanded women stay in the home for decades, up until about World War II, when women were forced to work outside the home while their husbands were over in Europe. Rosie the Riveter and her gals may have had more to do with women finally feeling free to work outside the home setting than Gloria Steinem's actions ever did. The true women's liberation started during WWII! Gloria just built on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum