Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester

+5
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
PBulldog2
Margin Call
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle wrote:Progressives here are whining about the cost of a particular cancer drug.

Not a single one of them has stated how much the drug company spent developing this drug, along with all the ones that failed, along with all the years of testing and the FDA approval process.

Go figure!

If anything goes wrong with one in a million patients who took the drug, these Progressives are going demand the company be sued into oblivion.

Progressives, why do you think it is that so many more new drugs, procedures and technology are developed here in the United States than anywhere else in the World?

Sure R&D and other costs are associated with the development of drugs. That still does not justify every patient on Avastin to pay $32K for a single injection or IV therapy use. Specially when we know that said drug is not a cure for cancer and according to statistics only prolongs life for 4.7 months average.

I never mentioned R&D for that very reason. A 4.7 month life extending drug at 32K per dose. Ludicrous!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester - Page 3 Pcgraphpng_zps4f2706e6

Mine was right two squares, up one square from you.

We are just communists Lurch, and may as well admit it.....

I screwed up and left the page before I copied my square.

I was about 3.5 squares up and 3.5 squares from the left border. I know my numbers were both 6.5 or very close to that.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

go start your own god damn thread on your chart. are you too stupid to start a thread?

or is it change the subject day because we don't want to look at the bad shit our savior has caused. boo hoo

Chrissy's just mad because she took the test and scored to the right of Adolph Hitler and Genghis Khan ...

Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester - Page 3 Pcgrap11

Very Happy

2seaoat

Mr. Markle thinks that research and development gives one a license to steal......it does not. Special interests and the Obama Administration locked up drug prices for a decade claiming 10 billion savings over the next decade.....they left one trillion on the table. It is criminal for a person in Canada to get one of my shots for 2,900 and it is 11,000 in America.........if the drug companies were losing money selling the injection for 2,900......would they simply stop? So we allow them to rip off America, and you justify what Obama did by calling it research and development pay back.........you are a funny man Mr. Markle.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

go start your own god damn thread on your chart. are you too stupid to start a thread?

or is it change the subject day because we don't want to look at the bad shit our savior has caused. boo hoo

Chrissy's just mad because she took the test and scored to the right of Adolph Hitler and Genghis Khan ...

Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester - Page 3 Pcgrap11

Very Happy

Hmm. That must be it. I can't recall any of the RWNJ's ever posting where they came out on the graph. Are they embarrassed about the outcome or what?

Of course we all know that threads often exist with two or even more subthreads running happily along and most people are able to follow what they are interested in. It has happened to all of us and somehow we survive?

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Here's my latests, slightly more left and a bit more toward the Libertarian area than the first time I took it a year or so ago.

Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester - Page 3 Pcgrap10

Sign the petition to kick N. Carolina out of the Union... - Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 19:15

PACEDOG#1

It's not your thread homey and the board ain't your board either. Try engaging in some peaceful conversation without attacks. You had been doing well and I don't know why CUSS attacks are your MO when you don't agree with someone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum