Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I like Sarah Palin..............

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:Yes... because it would be fun to find out how far our govt can expand before it collapses our country. Examples be damned.

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

Considering what's happening to Europe's economy and many other places in the world it won't be long now.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

We're lucky in a way that we have some insulation from a very strong economy for a long time... before the govt stuck it's nose into every damn nook and cranny. I imagine we're ten or twenty years out from the solutions being dictated by our debt.

As for all of the examples in europe and n.africa and in history... only a fool would ignore them. Even the recent uprising and revolutions were driven by issues we already feel... stagnant wages/increased cost of living/diminishing/devalued savings. We will either make the tough choices... or we will lose our sovereignty and the choices made for us.

http://business.time.com/2013/03/28/with-cyprus-bail-in-europe-bids-adieu-to-too-big-to-fail/

Last edited by PkrBum on 3/30/2013, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Yes... because it would be fun to find out how far our govt can expand before it collapses our country. Examples be damned.

You don't believe in Democracy? Let em run these morons and it'll be another circus, just sayin' . . . . . .

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs3ooL9GqMkvEZZuG_15eGu-GKN2-9n0wutlzLGwds1ARe_UumcA

With our failing infrastructure it might take a lot less time than that. It takes money to rebuild and that's been spent.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqukWXviyew

Smile

knothead wrote:

You don't believe in Democracy? Let em run these morons and it'll be another circus, just sayin' . . . . . .

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

The United States is not a democracy.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

We could always start taxing bank accounts like Cyprus... the options are limitless to feed our idiocy.

http://business.time.com/2013/03/28/with-cyprus-bail-in-europe-bids-adieu-to-too-big-to-fail/

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNn5gEhnLPDp-r2MoA4407LHZ-HH68ac4HoLjbsS8W9_TsMksB

I've read those stories about the 40% confiscation.

We could also start minting higher value coins...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Laughing

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:We could always start taxing bank accounts like Cyprus... the options are limitless to feed our idiocy.

In lieu of 'idiocy' what do you recommend? Austerity? Unravel the social safety net? Tax breaks for the richest? Idiocy is in the mind of the beholder . . . . our way forward must be growth and smart spending reductions without killing a recovering economy . . . .

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:We could always start taxing bank accounts like Cyprus... the options are limitless to feed our idiocy.

In lieu of 'idiocy' what do you recommend? Austerity? Unravel the social safety net? Tax breaks for the richest? Idiocy is in the mind of the beholder . . . . our way forward must be growth and smart spending reductions without killing a recovering economy . . . .

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhyKSW0rr1-SzzXzkfx1W7KTjwq4NWH5jwsiqdLu_g-CQkDXmC

So you condone government confiscation of wealth vice the government having a budget that stays within the revenues received.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Smile

knothead wrote:

Well... when you remove monies from the private sector and run it through a wasteful inefficient bureaucratic filter then inject what's left back into the economy... what have you accomplished and what effect does it really have on the economy and growth?

This ain't rocket surgery.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Well... when you remove monies from the private sector and run it through a wasteful inefficient bureaucratic filter then inject what's left back into the economy... what have you accomplished and what effect does it really have on the economy and growth?

So then answer my question, what do you recommend . . . . . I understand the filters and inefficiency (nothing new) what is your answer?

Damaged Eagle wrote:I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNn5gEhnLPDp-r2MoA4407LHZ-HH68ac4HoLjbsS8W9_TsMksB

I've read those stories about the 40% confiscation.

We could also start minting higher value coins...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Laughing

***CHUCKLE*** is right on that one. If our money ever gets that printed on it we can all be vey sure it has become useless just like the men on the coins LOL

Markle

Markle

I like Sarah Palin in large part because without power, without any control the mere mention of her name causes Progressives blood pressure to rise at least 40 points and their panties being to twist into knots.

I find it fascinating too that Progressives believe AUSTERITY is somehow a dirty word. We're nearly $17 TRILLION in debt, going for $20 TRILLION by the time President Barack Hussein Obama leaves office and Progressives think slashing spending is a terrible idea.

So do Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus you could probably add California to the list as well.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

So then answer my question, what do you recommend . . . . . I understand the filters and inefficiency (nothing new) what is your answer?

The answers are simple, implementing them is something President Barack Hussein Obama's ego and philosophy would never allow. He'll watch us collapse first and think that's not all bad because he can rebuild in his honor.

Repeal ObamaCare all the attached taxes and replace it with an AFFORDABLE solution, repeal the thousands of senseless regulations passed in the past few years and cut all the new taxes. Remove the uncertainty from the economy so individuals and businesses can plan expansion and long term purchases knowing what to expect down the road.

California thinks they have a solution, tax people RETROACTIVELY, much like Cyprus. How well do you think that will be received?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

The answers are simple, implementing them is something President Barack Hussein Obama's ego and philosophy would never allow. He'll watch us collapse first and think that's not all bad because he can rebuild in his honor.

Repeal ObamaCare all the attached taxes and replace it with an AFFORDABLE solution, repeal the thousands of senseless regulations passed in the past few years and cut all the new taxes. Remove the uncertainty from the economy so individuals and businesses can plan expansion and long term purchases knowing what to expect down the road.

California thinks they have a solution, tax people RETROACTIVELY, much like Cyprus. How well do you think that will be received?

So then one way to accomplish this would be to adopt a single payer system?

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Yes! Let's replace it w/ health savings accounts so the poor can save money they don't have. Oh yeah,baby!

Sarah Palin ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is vital to a group of us that want the old party established cronies who have given in to Washington BS OUT!

She has the guts, She has the balls, She has the youthful energy to bring fresh young blood back into the cause of saving America out of the hands of sold out shit heads.

that's why the left fears her. That's why the old sell outs fear her.

This party is reaching out for its roots, the constitutional republican. She will help shine a light on those.

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 Funcage-evl6d

2seaoat

She has the guts, She has the balls, She has the youthful energy to bring fresh young blood back into the cause of saving America out of the hands of sold out shit heads.

Really......are you on drugs? She fills out a pair of Jeans nicely, and has a pretty smile......she lacks education, intelligence, and experience, yet you think she is going to save America.....pretty, ignorant, and saying bad things about Obama......LOL..........Cruz says that Sara drives mainstream media "Bat Crap Crazy", rather I think he should have said her supporters are "Bat Crap Crazy".......but she does fill a pair of Jeans nicely......and for about 40% of Americans......that is good enough.

It always amazes me what people are willing to believe and believe it they do. My son-in-law was going on about Obama last night saying he spent a billion dollars on a vacation. I said" You really believe that?" He says "yeah, he did". I don't argue w/ him about politics. He's a staunch republican and a good man except for his politics.LOL! He then went on about how he bought into a hunting camp for $375,000 w/ six hundred acres and several houses and how that would be a good thing to leave my granddaughter who is five. I just smiled and said "really"?

knothead wrote:

I like Sarah Palin.............. - Page 2 2Q==

The health care industry should be nationalized if you're so intent on the agenda of having health care available for all.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

Why would we want the failed systems of Canada or Great Britain?

There are solutions without destroying the finest health care system in the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum