Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Per request: Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum?

+5
Floridatexan
Sal
cool1
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
9 posters

Should we eliminate the voting system?

Per request:  Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum? I_vote_lcap60%Per request:  Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 18 ]
Per request:  Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum? I_vote_lcap40%Per request:  Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum? I_vote_rcap 40% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

This poll is open from now until 3/30/13 11:55 PM. Whatever the poll result is is whatever policy will be put in place on this forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Active participants of this forum, your vote counts. Literally. Whatever wins will be the new forum policy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think the best way for you to handle it is this. Keep the voting system as long as my rating is in the positive column. But when my rating goes negative I think you should do away with the whole voting system. I think that would be the fairest way for you to handle it.

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:I think the best way for you to handle it is this. Keep the voting system as long as my rating is in the positive column. But when my rating goes negative I think you should do away with the whole voting system. I think that would be the fairest way for you to handle it.

Thats the way to think Bob LOL

I will tell you how I think I cant even vote Laughing OK I see reputation and numbers that is it , I know ive joined pnj 2 times not counting the times I forgot my password Razz But I have no idea how to work it , Is it like if you like someones posting you can hit a button LOL I dont know , I just never pay attention to reputation numbers -I can tell how a person is most the time by their posting --let me know what it is and how to work it if you keep it Laughing

whatever it is im a 4 that cant be good LOL
I had to come back look my age is higher Laughing

boards, did you choose it so only the active members can vote in this poll so all those socks don't vote?

I thought the thing was fun at first because someone bounced me way up there. and then you felt like people were mis using it and came and took away my points. then a few went after me, including sal who thought I was doing something I wasn't and just recently admitted that. but to be honest I just really don't give a shit anymore. that reputation number from this group of people means absolutely nothing because I know I am flat out absolutely fucking wonderful!!!! Very Happy Im so damn good im good even when im bad. Razz lol

I say get rid of it because it serves no useful purpose than a personality contest and a subject of bickering.

Lose it. It's nothing but divisive.

Sal

Sal

Who cares?

EDIT: On second thought, it keeps Ghandi busy and away from real people, so keep it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just don't care, Boards, although I voted for the rating system to remain. I know there are people on this forum who constantly give me negative votes, no matter what I post. Knock yourselves out...

however, I do want to take this opportunity to thank you, Boards, for all you do to provide this venue. And thanks to all my forum friends...you know who you are.

I at least want to make it into the -'s before it's over..

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:I just don't care, Boards, although I voted for the rating system to remain. I know there are people on this forum who constantly give me negative votes, no matter what I post. Knock yourselves out...

however, I do want to take this opportunity to thank you, Boards, for all you do to provide this venue. And thanks to all my forum friends...you know who you are.

Count me as one!

I've never participated in it one way or the other but people like myself,Sal and TB have had way high numbers for a long time for every post we did. Now all of a sudden because somebody who has a positive score feels like it will affect her daughter's public position there is a vote? I find the reasoning to be way off then when it should have been assessed a long time ago. The system should have been taken off when it was starting to be abused but it wasn't. That is my problem w/ this but it needs to be gone.

Dreamsglore wrote:I've never participated in it one way or the other but people like myself,Sal and TB have had way high numbers for a long time for every post we did. Now all of a sudden because somebody who has a positive score feels like it will affect her daughter's public position there is a vote? I find the reasoning to be way off then when it should have been assessed a long time ago. The system should have been taken off when it was starting to be abused but it wasn't. That is my problem w/ this but it needs to be gone.

Yep. The timing is odd to say the least. And it's obvious the numbers are manipulated when a troll goes from -107 to -73 overnight. Or when the glory hole troll bois never seem to accumulate any real numbers when I know for a fact I've given them way more negs than it ever shows.

Remember back when I pointed it out and asked for the system to be abandoned...? I was immediately punished with a slew of negs.

I voted to lose the rankings, but I must admit....it does give me a way to say no to a certain lesbian w/out having to interact and get feces on my shoes.

howyadoin... wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I've never participated in it one way or the other but people like myself,Sal and TB have had way high numbers for a long time for every post we did. Now all of a sudden because somebody who has a positive score feels like it will affect her daughter's public position there is a vote? I find the reasoning to be way off then when it should have been assessed a long time ago. The system should have been taken off when it was starting to be abused but it wasn't. That is my problem w/ this but it needs to be gone.

Yep. The timing is odd to say the least. And it's obvious the numbers are manipulated when a troll goes from -107 to -73 overnight. Or when the glory hole troll bois never seem to accumulate any real numbers when I know for a fact I've given them way more negs than it ever shows.

Remember back when I pointed it out and asked for the system to be abandoned...? I was immediately punished with a slew of negs.

I voted to lose the rankings, but I must admit....it does give me a way to say no to a certain lesbian w/out having to interact and get feces on my shoes.

That's my point. I do remember people asking for the system to go away and nothing was done but I find it ridiculous someone is asking because they're concerned for their daughters.Come on! Nobody even knows her name. How shallow can we be?

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:

That's my point. I do remember people asking for the system to go away and nothing was done but I find it ridiculous someone is asking because they're concerned for their daughters.Come on! Nobody even knows her name. How shallow can we be?

That is pretty ridiculous, especially considering that she is an anonymous poster. Rolling Eyes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Watcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That is pretty ridiculous, especially considering that she is an anonymous poster. Rolling Eyes

I agree that the premise is absolutely absurd...... But, whatever....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And please make sure no sock-puppets vote on this.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It's worthless... dump it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

howyadoin... wrote:

Obviously the trolls and glory hole boys are engaged in a conspiracy. Where is Alex Jones when we need him.

Last edited by binac on 3/27/2013, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards, before you disable it turn off flood control and lets have a laugh at some going crazy with the thing lol Twisted Evil

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I say get rid of it because it serves no useful purpose than a personality contest and a subject of bickering.

It makes wtm mad, keep it

Chrissy wrote:boards, before you disable it turn off flood control and lets have a laugh at some going crazy with the thing lol Twisted Evil

Per request:  Should we eliminate the reputation voting system on this forum? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdc5H45Fs0mPYFq6jqAgpZUsegAuyx_WyBspBmlYDkSyAZ9vJ5

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWk4ZiuSHE&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum