Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now it will be April before BHO releases a budget request? Chicago politics at “work”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In an effort to continue to attack the Ryan budget plan (that even Ryan states is just a starting point for bipartisan work) BHO has decided to continue his attack strategy and now declines to release a budget request that is already long past the legal deadline for submission. AGAIN. This allows him to keep the public focus on an alternative plan while his staff works to diminish any Repub efforts at budget control. But hey – when you are the great Oblamer who cares about the law? He has earned his title as the most divisive President in history.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/12/obama-delays-budget-until-april-slams-ryans-plan/

nochain wrote:In an effort to continue to attack the Ryan budget plan (that even Ryan states is just a starting point for bipartisan work) BHO has decided to continue his attack strategy and now declines to release a budget request that is already long past the legal deadline for submission. AGAIN. This allows him to keep the public focus on an alternative plan while his staff works to diminish any Repub efforts at budget control. But hey – when you are the great Oblamer who cares about the law? He has earned his title as the most divisive President in history.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/12/obama-delays-budget-until-april-slams-ryans-plan/

The cowh stated on ABC news that he will not offer a balanced budget just to balance the budget...He then went on to add that the republicans are attempting to balance the budget on the backs of disabled children and families with disabled children...funny didn't see either catagory mentioned in the Ryan proposal....He continues in campaign mode and nothing is being done to even attempt to solve budget problems...

The debt will land squarely on our children and future generations under the dem no plan.

PkrBum wrote:The debt will land squarely on our children and future generations under the dem no plan.

Remember he has stated and continues to believe Washington doesn't have a spending problem...Rep Pelsoi initiated this philosophy and the cowh and others jumped on board....

PkrBum wrote:The debt will land squarely on our children and future generations under the dem no plan.

The debt will land squarely on our children and future generations under the Ryan plan.

Roddy wrote:

The debt will land squarely on our children and future generations under the Ryan plan.

Ryan isn't the President - his "plan" is just an idea that won't go anywhere. Why has Oblamer failed to submit a budget in spite of the law directing him to do so and why has he yet to have a budget submission approved, even by his own party majority?

nochain wrote:
Roddy wrote:

Ryan isn't the President - his "plan" is just an idea that won't go anywhere. Why has Oblamer failed to submit a budget in spite of the law directing him to do so and why has he yet to have a budget submission approved, even by his own party majority?

When you can't discuss or apply logic you make a simple ignorant statement...The cowh and Senate has no credibility in budget concerns based on their lack of doing anything to solve...Rep Ryan said it was a starting point but there has to be someone to talk to...

Bill was pretty much right... the ryan plan doesn't actually cut spending either. I was throwing demagoguery back at the left. But without some kind of plan to balance the annual budget... even ten years down the road... we are heading full steam to the cliff. That isn't throwing grandma over it or the kids... it protects them. We are not entitled to grandma's or future earners money. That entitlement mentality is the root error... if you want something... earn it.

PkrBum wrote:Bill was pretty much right... the ryan plan doesn't actually cut spending either. I was throwing demagoguery back at the left. But without some kind of plan to balance the annual budget... even ten years down the road... we are heading full steam to the cliff. That isn't throwing grandma over it or the kids... it protects them. We are not entitled to grandma's or future earners money. That entitlement mentality is the root error... if you want something... earn it.

I agree to the extent that I realize the "Ryan Plan" is just words on paper without any groundbreaking substance but this Congress and President can't even agree to disagree. When Obama is already stating in public: “Ultimately, it may be that the differences are just too wide" then that pessimistic attitude kind of throws a shadow on the whole effort. He is supposed to be the cheerleader for Congress and lead them to an agreement. He apparently is not willing to do much of that and what he has done recently is far too little, too late.

I read that ryan's plan increases spending by about 3.5% while the dems increase it by about 5%... it's all smoke and mirrors to me. I don't think it should be legal to spend one cent more than taken in... a flat tax...no corp tax... and end the federal reserve.

PkrBum wrote:I read that ryan's plan increases spending by about 3.5% while the dems increase it by about 5%... it's all smoke and mirrors to me. I don't think it should be legal to spend one cent more than taken in... a flat tax...no corp tax... and end the federal reserve.

Thus getting rid of the IRS!....It is amazing that the cowh/senate have played games for over four years in coming to a solution to help businesses....job creators and yet when Federal Workers are projected to be in the cross hair of some budget cuts that gets the cowh...and the senate moving...gives another example of their priorities...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum