Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I agree with the democrats on one thing.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Poor people should not be allowed to own guns.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/12/can-poor-people-be-trusted-with-guns/?intcmp=HPBucket

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gun's aint cheap. About the only way a poor people can get one is the same way they get beer, cigarettes, steaks and cadillacs. With food stamps.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:Gun's aint cheap. About the only way a poor people can get one is the same way they get beer, cigarettes, steaks and cadillacs. With food stamps.

Or at a yard sale.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

About everything under the sun shows up at yard sales with two exceptions.
You just don't see much in the way of guns or alcohol although I'm always on the lookout for it. The few guns I've seen were always priced too high. Alcohol is rare too but I did buy about twenty bottles of wine at a sale last year. The shit aint fit to drink though.

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:Gun's aint cheap. About the only way a poor people can get one is the same way they get beer, cigarettes, steaks and cadillacs. With food stamps.

Razz so funny I bought a gun from T&W fle-market many years ago the guy took down my name-address and bill of sale -- Laughing He said he just wanted the information so if anything bad happens he has proof he sold it and to whom he sold it-----smart man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum