Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Is Why I Hate the Catholic Church

+3
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

If this hemisphere, country, state, county, city, or public forum were to be predominantly Islamic, your thread might be relevant in this case.

If you wish to start a thread bashing Islam for quid pro quo, it's a free country, and this forum is an unpainted canvas.

Paint us a picture Chrissy.

W_T_M wrote:If this hemisphere, country, state, county, city, or public forum were to be predominantly Islamic, your thread might be relevant in this case.

If you wish to start a thread bashing Islam for quid pro quo, it's a free country, and this forum is an unpainted canvas.

I already painted my picture here on this thread. it was the parelles of the two.

I make my point soley based on what is given. You guys hate on one religion for these reasons and I on this other for the same reasons and more.

You have the right to hate on any religion you choose, so do I.

I like to point out the simularities as they ome along for future reference Cool

Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:If this hemisphere, country, state, county, city, or public forum were to be predominantly Islamic, your thread might be relevant in this case.

I already painted my picture here on this thread. it was the parelles of the two.

I make my point soley based on what is given. You guys hate on one religion for these reasons and I on this other for the same reasons and more.

You have the right to hate on any religion you choose, so do I.

I like to point out the simularities as they ome along for future reference Cool

Amazing. The failure to differentiate the Catholic Church hierarchy from the membership rolls and average parishioner seems to plumb evade you.

It's not about hate on my side...it's about the intellectual and moral disrespect from the Pope and his minions who carry out the cover-ups.

Do you hate America because of the hatred you have for our POTUS...?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/pope-retired-amid-gay-bishop-blackmail-inquiry

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/21/pope-retired-amid-gay-bishop-blackmail-inquiry

When you take into account the muslims, the christian protestant fundamentalists, and now this, it's starting to look to me like the concept of homosexuality must be the THE most controversial issue of modern times. Although I suppose it was probably true of ancient times as well.
I doubt if human beings will ever be able to come to terms with it.

Bob wrote:
Pretty interesting read. But if I've learned one thing in my life, it's that to get only one side of something never tells the whole story. It may be that there is no "other side" to this, frankly I'm not knowledgable enough to know. But I would tend to think that there might be. There usually is.

This Is Why I Hate the Catholic Church - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAn9Vjl8TR1uSj_PmRvvZcDR2prijf4fnHGsvJqqD3eDRL0Rob

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4OMNR5vD4

Laughing

W_T_M wrote:

I'm not bashing God....religions do that with their politics and attempts to claim ownership of His will. They divide and conquer. Don't like this flavor, we have others. The Howard Johnson's of absurdist dogma designed to scare the shit outta people so they have a healthy fear of God.

What BS.

Hell is not on my agenda, but recognizing those who deserve that kind of recompension for what they've done is a no brainer.

You'll burn in the Lake of Fire just like the rest of the predators and folk who prey on others for amusement....the hard-core haters, who assume that God's will dovetails with their own desire to treat most people like shit.

If you need some help packing, just tell me where to find that baggage.

Yep. Your tell has now become glaring. I like it.

Whiner.

This Is Why I Hate the Catholic Church - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3mSXGvg1vjSSNg5E-6d7mkNmzuQvOivIWVcxXTM5JhHll8O_M

Supposedly enlightened progressive liberals do are just as bad and from I've seen you're a prime example of one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9JEPeeohYs

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum