Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Is Why I Hate the Catholic Church

+3
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Matthew Fox was first stopped from teaching Liberation Theology by Cardinal Ratzinger, then defrocked. He has since lived an extraordinary life. But he also brings a unique point of view on Pope Benedict, the next pope the college of cardinals will choose and today's Catholic Church.

Rob Kall: OK. Well let me slow you down and get you to give a little more details on a couple of things you said. You described him as "Bringing back the Inquisition." What do mean by that?

Matthew Fox: That he (JPII) fired all the Theologians, and he hounded them; like in my case, he expelled me from the Dominican Order, of which I'd been a member for 34 years, and he silenced me for a year, and then expelled me three years after that. Father Boff, the most read theologian in Latin America, he hounded him, silenced him, and then, Boff quit the Franciscans, of which he was a member for many years. The most read Catholic Theologian in Germany was a psychologist Priest, Eugene Drewermann; and he hounded him, and kicked him out of the Priesthood. So, that's what the Inquisition means, you're not free to think! They spread fear. The three of us were the most read Theologians on our Continent, and all of us were expelled, one way or the other; and so they spread fear to other Catholic thinkers. You know: "Don't think too much, and just stay in line."

In addition, by pushing Opus Dei and these Right-wing groups that are all about obedience and not about Theology, they are sending a message that "The Pope knows everything, and it's all about just obeying what the Pope and the Curia has to say." So, what do you get then, with a dumbed-down church? You get the Cardinal Law's, you get the cardinal Mahony's, you get the sexual crisis, the pedophile crisis, because you don't have men of conscience and intellect overseeing things. You have people that don't know what to do when they hear there's a pedophile Priest, they just hide it under the rug. Obviously that's no way to go.

Rob Kall: And basically, this was not just about influencing them, because they were creating whole movements, particularly in the Americas, right? Liberation Theology was a really big deal that the Pope basically (with the help of Ratzinger) killed, right?

Matthew Fox: Absolutely. Emasculated, absolutely. And it was a big deal. First of all, it was such courageous people who, for example, on behalf of the rainforest Indians in the Amazon, stood up to the corporations who were tearing down the rainforests willy-nilly; stood up to the military government of Brazil. Cardinal Arns of Sao Paulo was a real hero who stood up to the military there, who were in charge for like 18 years. And it's out of that movement that in fact Silva, the fine President of Brazil, he came from that movement, as did the President of Uruguay who used to be a Bishop, actually. You know, a lot of leaders now in South America, which has really become much more Democratic in the last thirty years, these people came from the Base Community and Liberation Theology movements.

On the other hand, the Pope, was backing Pinochet, this horrible dictator who has blood on his hands from torturing and murdering priests, nuns, and lay people. Pinochet, of course, was put in by the American CIA. In the proof of my book, the CIA under Reagan worked real closely with the Vatican to destroy Liberation Theology. That was the goal of the National Security group under Reagan, and I footnote that. That's well documented now. They had a meeting. They said "We can't destroy Liberation Theology, but we can split the church." And that's how they got the pope and Ratzinger splitting the church, and we're still dealing with some of that fallout today.

Rob Kall: Tell me a little bit more about what Liberation Theology was and is about. Does it still exist at all? What's the Status of It?

Matthew Fox: Good question. If you talk to many South American Liberation Theologians today, they'll say "We used to serve the church, now we serve humanity." So they've broadened their, if you will, their agenda, their scope; they realize the church, as now constituted under Ratzinger and the previous Pope, is impossible to deal with, because Opus Dei is now running so many of the Dioceses in South America, and of course, more and more they're forming Opus Dei Bishops and Cardinals in North America too. The Bishop of Los Angeles, the largest Diocese in North America, is Opus Dei now, the new Bishop there, who will be Cardinal soon.

Rob Kall: One thing I've wondered: is it possible for there to be a Catholic Church, a Catholic Religion, that is bottom up as compared to the ultra-hierarchical system that begins with the Pope?

Matthew Fox: That's a great question, and that's really what I concluded in my book on the Pope. It's that I think the Holy Spirit has been at work destroying the Catholic Church as we know it. That is to say, exactly how you're identifying the top down thing. It's just lost all credibility. This horrible revelation of, not just the Priestly Pedophilia, but the coverup of the priestly pedophilia by hierarchy; like Cardinal Law, like the Pope, and like Cardinal Mahony now. All this coverup, that's the real crime. To think people at the top, the CEOs so to speak, would act on this this out of moral necessity, but they didn't. They swept under the rug to protect the institution.

Look at Penn State, look what happened at Penn State. Within two years they fired everyone, they took down the statue of this icon, this hero football coach, and they got moving. But here, it's been thirty years since the horrible news abut Father Maciel, this Priest that Pope John Paul II was so close to that he took him on his plane with him when he went places. This Father Maciel had abused twenty of the seminarians, sexually abused them. He had two wives and four children, and he sexually abused them, all of the rest of it. And Ratzinger knew about this and did nothing. After he was Pope he finally did something, but he knew about it well beforehand. That's absolute fact. And it was his job as head of the congregation, doctrine, and faith, to do something, and the Pope knew about it and did nothing.

Rob Kall: .....Now, Matthew, you talk about some big changes, but are they really possible with the powerful hierarchy that exists right now that is used so effectively to silence anybody that speaks out?

Matthew Fox: Well, that's why I have very, very little optimism about the next Pope, because they've sacked the Cardinals, the people who vote for Popes. All the men they've appointed the last forty years think like themselves, which means they'll do nothing new there. So that's why I think the Holy Spirit has asked us to step beyond the structure that we know as the Catholic Church. I think that it's run it's course.

And I'm not alone in this at all. A very great Saint, a Father Bede Griffiths was a monk in Southern India for fifty years, a Benedictine monk, and he said to me shortly before he died a few years ago, "Don't worry about the Vatican, don't look over your shoulder, don't even think about them." He said, "Continue to 'plant shoots' for the new Christianity, because one day it's all going to come tumbling down, just like the Berlin Wall." And I think we're living through that day.

Every day these revelations - just this week they finally printed the documents from the L.A. Diocese. Of course, Mahony sat on them, got high priced lawyers to sit on these documents for seven years (I believe it was). And the documents just absolutely reveal that Benedict XVI knew about this, Cardinal Mahony knew about it, they did nothing about the pedophile Priests; they passed them from parish to parish, diocese to diocese, even country to country, instead of protecting the young people. The credibility is gone, and the structure has run out of steam. So I just don't think we should be putting a lot of energy into electing Popes and all the rest, I think we have to, like your program says, start at the grass roots. There are a lot of wonderful grass roots Christians and Catholics, and Priests and Sisters, who know about the essential teachings of Jesus.

Rob Kall: Now, there's an Oped in the Wall Street Journal today that says "Catholics needed a Pope for the new evangelization." What does that mean, "New evangelization?"

Matthew Fox: Yeah. You have to be careful with that word, because the Right Wing loves to play with that. But in a basic sense, evangelization means "Preaching good news." It's really the meaning of the word "Gospel." Evangelium: The Good News. So, that could be taken innocuously, but on the other hand, that's kind of a code word, evangelization, for a lot of Right wing Catholics.

That's another scary thing about Ratzinger and John Paul II have done. They put wind in the sail of extreme Right wing people who get on television all the time saying that they represent Catholicism, and they don't. They represent these cults like Opus Dei, who is very powerful. Opus Dei is this movement that was backed wholeheartedly by the last two Popes, and they're secretive, and they're very powerful.

I'll tell you a story. I was in Frankfurt a few years ago and a journalist took me to lunch in downtown Frankfurt, and he said "Look out there. How many buildings do you see being built?" I said, "It looks like seven skyscrapers." He said, "Yes. Every one is about finance, because the head of finance is moving from Switzerland to Frankfurt because of the Euro," and he said that "At the top of each of those skyscrapers will be Opus Dei." So, Opus Dei goes where the power is.

And in America they're embedded in a lot of media, they're certainly represented in the Supreme Court. Citizen's United happened because of five votes from five Roman Catholics Supreme Court Judges. That Citizen's United thing is about as Fascist an idea you can come up with, the idea that Corporations are people. Mussolini defined Fascism (and it's a quote) as " The marriage of corporations and Government." Well, isn't that what Citizen's United is all about? Tell me that it isn't! That's what I read in it. American's are so naive. You know, we think that religion is someone dressed up pretty in white and blessing people - well there's a lot going on behind the scenes. And that's what I tell about in my book, The Pope's War, because we're not just talking religion here, were' talking politics.

Do people know, for example, that when Kerry ran against Bush II in that election in 2004, in June, you know, right in the middle of the election, Bush went to the Pope, went to Vatican and complained, and said, "I'm against gays, I'm against abortion. Why don't the Catholic Bishops support me more?" A week later, Ratzinger, the Pope's right-hand man, wrote a letter to the Bishops of America saying "A Catholic politician (i.e. Kerry) who does not come out against gays and abortion should not receive communion." And this just totally flipped the Kerry campaign upside-down, because Kerry is a practicing Catholic, and they didn't know how to handle it. But the results of the election show that three states, New Mexico, Ohio, and Iowa had a very peculiar percentage never before seen of Catholics who voted for a Republican president, for Bush. If just one of those states had not had that result, Kerry would have been President and not Bush.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Transcript-Former-Catholi-by-Rob-Kall-130220-447.html

Nekochan

Nekochan

Why should the Catholic Church support a priest who goes against church teachings?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Why should the Catholic Church support a priest who goes against church teachings?

LOL

You didn't get very deep into the interview, did you?

And in America they're embedded in a lot of media, they're certainly represented in the Supreme Court. Citizen's United happened because of five votes from five Roman Catholics Supreme Court Judges. That Citizen's United thing is about as Fascist an idea you can come up with, the idea that Corporations are people. Mussolini defined Fascism (and it's a quote) as " The marriage of corporations and Government." Well, isn't that what Citizen's United is all about? Tell me that it isn't! That's what I read in it. American's are so naive. You know, we think that religion is someone dressed up pretty in white and blessing people - well there's a lot going on behind the scenes. And that's what I tell about in my book, The Pope's War, because we're not just talking religion here, were' talking politics.

Well golly gee. At least someone gets it right and speaks out.

BTW Neko....they supported pedophile priests and shuffled them around rather than excommunicating them, and Im pretty sure that molesting kids is against church teachings.

Just sayin'...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Matthew Fox was first stopped from teaching Liberation Theology by Cardinal Ratzinger, then defrocked. He has since lived an extraordinary life. But he also brings a unique point of view on Pope Benedict, the next pope the college of cardinals will choose and today's Catholic Church.

Rob Kall: OK. Well let me slow you down and get you to give a little more details on a couple of things you said. You described him as "Bringing back the Inquisition." What do mean by that?

Matthew Fox: That he (JPII) fired all the Theologians, and he hounded them; like in my case, he expelled me from the Dominican Order, of which I'd been a member for 34 years, and he silenced me for a year, and then expelled me three years after that. Father Boff, the most read theologian in Latin America, he hounded him, silenced him, and then, Boff quit the Franciscans, of which he was a member for many years. The most read Catholic Theologian in Germany was a psychologist Priest, Eugene Drewermann; and he hounded him, and kicked him out of the Priesthood. So, that's what the Inquisition means, you're not free to think! They spread fear. The three of us were the most read Theologians on our Continent, and all of us were expelled, one way or the other; and so they spread fear to other Catholic thinkers. You know: "Don't think too much, and just stay in line."

In addition, by pushing Opus Dei and these Right-wing groups that are all about obedience and not about Theology, they are sending a message that "The Pope knows everything, and it's all about just obeying what the Pope and the Curia has to say." So, what do you get then, with a dumbed-down church? You get the Cardinal Law's, you get the cardinal Mahony's, you get the sexual crisis, the pedophile crisis, because you don't have men of conscience and intellect overseeing things. You have people that don't know what to do when they hear there's a pedophile Priest, they just hide it under the rug. Obviously that's no way to go.

Rob Kall: And basically, this was not just about influencing them, because they were creating whole movements, particularly in the Americas, right? Liberation Theology was a really big deal that the Pope basically (with the help of Ratzinger) killed, right?

Matthew Fox: Absolutely. Emasculated, absolutely. And it was a big deal. First of all, it was such courageous people who, for example, on behalf of the rainforest Indians in the Amazon, stood up to the corporations who were tearing down the rainforests willy-nilly; stood up to the military government of Brazil. Cardinal Arns of Sao Paulo was a real hero who stood up to the military there, who were in charge for like 18 years. And it's out of that movement that in fact Silva, the fine President of Brazil, he came from that movement, as did the President of Uruguay who used to be a Bishop, actually. You know, a lot of leaders now in South America, which has really become much more Democratic in the last thirty years, these people came from the Base Community and Liberation Theology movements.

On the other hand, the Pope, was backing Pinochet, this horrible dictator who has blood on his hands from torturing and murdering priests, nuns, and lay people. Pinochet, of course, was put in by the American CIA. In the proof of my book, the CIA under Reagan worked real closely with the Vatican to destroy Liberation Theology. That was the goal of the National Security group under Reagan, and I footnote that. That's well documented now. They had a meeting. They said "We can't destroy Liberation Theology, but we can split the church." And that's how they got the pope and Ratzinger splitting the church, and we're still dealing with some of that fallout today.

Rob Kall: Tell me a little bit more about what Liberation Theology was and is about. Does it still exist at all? What's the Status of It?

Matthew Fox: Good question. If you talk to many South American Liberation Theologians today, they'll say "We used to serve the church, now we serve humanity." So they've broadened their, if you will, their agenda, their scope; they realize the church, as now constituted under Ratzinger and the previous Pope, is impossible to deal with, because Opus Dei is now running so many of the Dioceses in South America, and of course, more and more they're forming Opus Dei Bishops and Cardinals in North America too. The Bishop of Los Angeles, the largest Diocese in North America, is Opus Dei now, the new Bishop there, who will be Cardinal soon.

Rob Kall: One thing I've wondered: is it possible for there to be a Catholic Church, a Catholic Religion, that is bottom up as compared to the ultra-hierarchical system that begins with the Pope?

Matthew Fox: That's a great question, and that's really what I concluded in my book on the Pope. It's that I think the Holy Spirit has been at work destroying the Catholic Church as we know it. That is to say, exactly how you're identifying the top down thing. It's just lost all credibility. This horrible revelation of, not just the Priestly Pedophilia, but the coverup of the priestly pedophilia by hierarchy; like Cardinal Law, like the Pope, and like Cardinal Mahony now. All this coverup, that's the real crime. To think people at the top, the CEOs so to speak, would act on this this out of moral necessity, but they didn't. They swept under the rug to protect the institution.

Look at Penn State, look what happened at Penn State. Within two years they fired everyone, they took down the statue of this icon, this hero football coach, and they got moving. But here, it's been thirty years since the horrible news abut Father Maciel, this Priest that Pope John Paul II was so close to that he took him on his plane with him when he went places. This Father Maciel had abused twenty of the seminarians, sexually abused them. He had two wives and four children, and he sexually abused them, all of the rest of it. And Ratzinger knew about this and did nothing. After he was Pope he finally did something, but he knew about it well beforehand. That's absolute fact. And it was his job as head of the congregation, doctrine, and faith, to do something, and the Pope knew about it and did nothing.

Rob Kall: .....Now, Matthew, you talk about some big changes, but are they really possible with the powerful hierarchy that exists right now that is used so effectively to silence anybody that speaks out?

Matthew Fox: Well, that's why I have very, very little optimism about the next Pope, because they've sacked the Cardinals, the people who vote for Popes. All the men they've appointed the last forty years think like themselves, which means they'll do nothing new there. So that's why I think the Holy Spirit has asked us to step beyond the structure that we know as the Catholic Church. I think that it's run it's course.

And I'm not alone in this at all. A very great Saint, a Father Bede Griffiths was a monk in Southern India for fifty years, a Benedictine monk, and he said to me shortly before he died a few years ago, "Don't worry about the Vatican, don't look over your shoulder, don't even think about them." He said, "Continue to 'plant shoots' for the new Christianity, because one day it's all going to come tumbling down, just like the Berlin Wall." And I think we're living through that day.

Every day these revelations - just this week they finally printed the documents from the L.A. Diocese. Of course, Mahony sat on them, got high priced lawyers to sit on these documents for seven years (I believe it was). And the documents just absolutely reveal that Benedict XVI knew about this, Cardinal Mahony knew about it, they did nothing about the pedophile Priests; they passed them from parish to parish, diocese to diocese, even country to country, instead of protecting the young people. The credibility is gone, and the structure has run out of steam. So I just don't think we should be putting a lot of energy into electing Popes and all the rest, I think we have to, like your program says, start at the grass roots. There are a lot of wonderful grass roots Christians and Catholics, and Priests and Sisters, who know about the essential teachings of Jesus.

Rob Kall: Now, there's an Oped in the Wall Street Journal today that says "Catholics needed a Pope for the new evangelization." What does that mean, "New evangelization?"

Matthew Fox: Yeah. You have to be careful with that word, because the Right Wing loves to play with that. But in a basic sense, evangelization means "Preaching good news." It's really the meaning of the word "Gospel." Evangelium: The Good News. So, that could be taken innocuously, but on the other hand, that's kind of a code word, evangelization, for a lot of Right wing Catholics.

That's another scary thing about Ratzinger and John Paul II have done. They put wind in the sail of extreme Right wing people who get on television all the time saying that they represent Catholicism, and they don't. They represent these cults like Opus Dei, who is very powerful. Opus Dei is this movement that was backed wholeheartedly by the last two Popes, and they're secretive, and they're very powerful.

I'll tell you a story. I was in Frankfurt a few years ago and a journalist took me to lunch in downtown Frankfurt, and he said "Look out there. How many buildings do you see being built?" I said, "It looks like seven skyscrapers." He said, "Yes. Every one is about finance, because the head of finance is moving from Switzerland to Frankfurt because of the Euro," and he said that "At the top of each of those skyscrapers will be Opus Dei." So, Opus Dei goes where the power is.

Do people know, for example, that when Kerry ran against Bush II in that election in 2004, in June, you know, right in the middle of the election, Bush went to the Pope, went to Vatican and complained, and said, "I'm against gays, I'm against abortion. Why don't the Catholic Bishops support me more?" A week later, Ratzinger, the Pope's right-hand man, wrote a letter to the Bishops of America saying "A Catholic politician (i.e. Kerry) who does not come out against gays and abortion should not receive communion." And this just totally flipped the Kerry campaign upside-down, because Kerry is a practicing Catholic, and they didn't know how to handle it. But the results of the election show that three states, New Mexico, Ohio, and Iowa had a very peculiar percentage never before seen of Catholics who voted for a Republican president, for Bush. If just one of those states had not had that result, Kerry would have been President and not Bush.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Transcript-Former-Catholi-by-Rob-Kall-130220-447.html

Pretty interesting read. But if I've learned one thing in my life, it's that to get only one side of something never tells the whole story. It may be that there is no "other side" to this, frankly I'm not knowledgable enough to know. But I would tend to think that there might be. There usually is.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Pretty interesting read. But if I've learned one thing in my life, it's that to get only one side of something never tells the whole story. It may be that there is no "other side" to this, frankly I'm not knowledgable enough to know. But I would tend to think that there might be. There usually is.

Jesus Christ on a pogo-stick

... sigh ....

This Is Why I Hate the Catholic Church Jesus-facepalm

Bob wrote:

I'm pretty sure that I just couldn't help myself is not an acceptable defense in a court of Law, so why is it acceptable in the Catholic Church...?

The other side of the story is often even worse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

The other side of the story is often even worse.

Could be. I have encountered that before. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

Sounds like sally spent a little too much alone time with a Catholic Priest. Why else would he take such a stand?

Sal

Sal

[quote="Ghandi"]
Sal wrote:

Sounds like sally spent a little too much alone time with a Catholic Priest. Why else would he take such a stand?

Wow. It takes a special kinda scum to use victims of childhood sexual abuse as the basis of a juvenile taunt.

No Ghandi, I was never abused by a priest. I was a strong-willed kid from a tight-knit family. That's not the kind of kid on which priests try to prey.

They always choose the weak and marginalized to use for their own depraved purposes.

So, you've got that in common.

Last edited by Sal on 2/21/2013, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Honestly Sal, I only skimmed through it but the man seems politically motivated as much as he is spiritually/scripturally motivated. I think he was pushing some ideas that the Church didn't like. And I'm not talking about his stand against pedophilia.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Something else for sally to hate.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1979/teresa-bio.html

Slicef18

Slicef18

While the Catholic Church has many (sins if you will). One of the great things the Catholic church did was to educate Europe and much of the Americas. The education of Europe come back to bite them as this education led to laws which included laws regarding inheritance of property which made the children of Priests and Bishops eligible to gain church property.

Yella

Yella

The Catholic Church urged the conquering Spaniards to destroy, deface and burn everything they could find, as they plundered looking for gold,things that would have been of great importance scientifically to the world. The Maya,Aztec,and Inca, knew things of which Europe was totally ignorant.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sop you hate catholics because of what some of thier members do and how the other members react.

Ill be fair here. I hate islam for the same reasons.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yella wrote:The Catholic Church urged the conquering Spaniards to destroy, deface and burn everything they could find, as they plundered looking for gold,things that would have been of great importance scientifically to the world. The Maya,Aztec,and Inca, knew things of which Europe was totally ignorant.

If the Maya had guns, they'd be alive today.

Sal

Sal

Sage wrote:Sop you hate catholics because of what some of thier members do and how the other members react.

I don't hate Catholics.

Some of my best friends and most of my family are Catholics.

I hate the institution because it has been corrupted to its very core by its evil leadership.

As I've said repeatedly, I reject all organized religion as inherently flawed and dangerous.

Islam is no exception.

I wonder how those bad priests reconcile burning in hell for eternity... maybe they never really believed in God.

Ghandi wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

To upset assholes like you who lack the conviction the do the next right thing.

Sounds like your tell is showing again sweetie.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

The right thing?
Bashing religion is the right thing?
Dumbass. Hell awaits you.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

The right thing?

I'm not bashing God....religions do that with their politics and attempts to claim ownership of His will. They divide and conquer. Don't like this flavor, we have others. The Howard Johnson's of absurdist dogma designed to scare the shit outta people so they have a healthy fear of God.

What BS.

Hell is not on my agenda, but recognizing those who deserve that kind of recompension for what they've done is a no brainer.

You'll burn in the Lake of Fire just like the rest of the predators and folk who prey on others for amusement....the hard-core haters, who assume that God's will dovetails with their own desire to treat most people like shit.

If you need some help packing, just tell me where to find that baggage.

Yep. Your tell has now become glaring. I like it.

Whiner.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

The right thing?

I'm not bashing God....religions do that with their politics and attempts to claim ownership of His will. They divide and conquer. Don't like this flavor, we have others. The Howard Johnson's of absurdist dogma designed to scare the shit outta people so they have a healthy fear of God.

What BS.

Hell is not on my agenda, but recognizing those who deserve that kind of recompension for what they've done is a no brainer.

You'll burn in the Lake of Fire just like the rest of the predators and folk who prey on others for amusement....the hard-core haters, who assume that God's will dovetails with their own desire to treat most people like shit.

Whiner.

I just noticed that you and sally share the same brain. And probably a few other things that the rest of us are better off not knowing about.
Like the subconscious memory that makes you wear your hair just like a little girl. Good luck in your recovery.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

... sigh ....

The right thing?

What BS.

Whiner.

I just noticed that you and sally share the same brain. And probably a few other things that the rest of us are better off not knowing about.
Like the subconscious memory that makes you wear your hair just like a little girl. Good luck in your recovery.

Oh snap sister.

That pic is a long time ago, back when I was paying homage to the image of Jesus T. Christ that the Catholic Church places everywhere.

I forgot that JC was a sissy.

Why are you bashing the Catholic Church by comparing Jesus to a little girl...?

Sal wrote:
Sage wrote:Sop you hate catholics because of what some of thier members do and how the other members react.

I don't hate Catholics.

Some of my best friends and most of my family are Catholics.

I hate the institution because it has been corrupted to its very core by its evil leadership.

As I've said repeatedly, I reject all organized religion as inherently flawed and dangerous.

Islam is no exception.

I hate the islamic institution for the same reasons and more. do you think a thread about my hate of ismaics would garner such atraction aas this one?

Sal

Sal

Sage wrote:

I hate the islamic institution for the same reasons and more. do you think a thread about my hate of ismaics would garner such atraction aas this one?

Knock yourself out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum