Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hit and Run----in Milton a few months ago!

+5
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Sal
Joanimaroni
cool1
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

cool1

cool1

My daughter wouldnt do that Dreams --she has been taught to have a soft heart for people--would your daughter do that Dreams ? Mine I would sit her down and tell her you have done an unforgivable act and as a family we shall sufer the punishment of shame and prison for your actions --I love you -I will stick by you, I will cry everyday for you while the other family cries for there child they can no longer have because of your actions.

That would be my reaction----now I ask you ---what if it was your daughter ?

2seaoat

My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk driver. It was 1983, and all the courts did was give him probation. There was a great deal of anger in the family, but in the end nothing was going to bring back the mother of a one year old who was now motherless and the primary caretaker. Our anger and wishing revenge was wasted energy and negative.

I think a great deal more facts must be determined before jumping to conclusions. Each one of us on this forum could be involved in an accident which involved a fatality. Accidents happen. However, the question will be in this case was the driver reckless, was the driver aware of hitting someone, was the person who was hit alive after being hit, and did the driver make a decision to abandon a wounded person in need of help knowing the same.

I do not know the facts from reading the newspaper. A 16 year old is a Juvenile, and I am so tired of Juveniles being tried as adults, but if this person realized the person was still alive, and made a decision to abandon that person without getting help.......I think that was an adult decision. If however the person simply hit the person and panicked or thought they had killed the person.......that will require prosecutor and the victims family to weigh the best course. Nothing is going to bring this victim back, and a great many facts need to be disclosed before we will know, but I hope the family can find peace.

2seaoat wrote:My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk driver. It was 1983, and all the courts did was give him probation. There was a great deal of anger in the family, but in the end nothing was going to bring back the mother of a one year old who was now motherless and the primary caretaker. Our anger and wishing revenge was wasted energy and negative.

I think a great deal more facts must be determined before jumping to conclusions. Each one of us on this forum could be involved in an accident which involved a fatality. Accidents happen. However, the question will be in this case was the driver reckless, was the driver aware of hitting someone, was the person who was hit alive after being hit, and did the driver make a decision to abandon a wounded person in need of help knowing the same.

I do not know the facts from reading the newspaper. A 16 year old is a Juvenile, and I am so tired of Juveniles being tried as adults, but if this person realized the person was still alive, and made a decision to abandon that person without getting help.......I think that was an adult decision. If however the person simply hit the person and panicked or thought they had killed the person.......that will require prosecutor and the victims family to weigh the best course. Nothing is going to bring this victim back, and a great many facts need to be disclosed before we will know, but I hope the family can find peace.

I agree,Seaoat. I think the family has a a responsibility to find out exactly what happened before they make any judgements or recommendations to the prosecutor. Leaving the scene does not make the incident a murder. I wonder if anybody in Cool's family has even talked to the family of the boy? It may make a great deal of difference as to their anger and feelings about the situation.

cool1 wrote:My daughter wouldnt do that Dreams --she has been taught to have a soft heart for people--would your daughter do that Dreams ? Mine I would sit her down and tell her you have done an unforgivable act and as a family we shall sufer the punishment of shame and prison for your actions --I love you -I will stick by you, I will cry everyday for you while the other family cries for there child they can no longer have because of your actions.

That would be my reaction----now I ask you ---what if it was your daughter ?

I don't know what my daughter would do if faced w/ a traumatic situation like that and she panicked. She might very well run away from it if she were just 16. I do know she wouldn't run away because she was an evil person and didn't care. It would not be unforgivable in my eyes. She would just be human and young and people make mistakes. It was an accident not a purposful act. I'd have to know why she left the scene like that but I already would know the answer.

2seaoat

It may make a great deal of difference as to their anger and feelings about the situation.

I can tell you talking to them at this point would not be productive. You can talk about getting over the anger.....but every time you think of a motherless child, and somebody choosing to drink and drive....well the anger took some healing......which took some time. It is that healing process which will come in its own time.....it may never come, but it is so destructive and it will never bring anybody back to seek revenge in the name of justice. This is going to take time.

2seaoat wrote:It may make a great deal of difference as to their anger and feelings about the situation.

I can tell you talking to them at this point would not be productive. You can talk about getting over the anger.....but every time you think of a motherless child, and somebody choosing to drink and drive....well the anger took some healing......which took some time. It is that healing process which will come in its own time.....it may never come, but it is so destructive and it will never bring anybody back to seek revenge in the name of justice. This is going to take time.

Drinking and driving are different than hitting someone accidentally.I have a 17 yr.old granddaughter and I can tell you right now she probably would have run out of shock and fear. She would have called her parents and ran home to them. Maybe this kid didn't have parents he could have run to. I don't know but I would rather have the boy come to me and tell me what happened and apologize if he were afraid. I would probably look at it differently. I know I would.

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It may make a great deal of difference as to their anger and feelings about the situation.

Drinking and driving are different than hitting someone accidentally.I have a 17 yr.old granddaughter and I can tell you right now she probably would have run out of shock and fear. She would have called her parents and ran home to them. Maybe this kid didn't have parents he could have run to. I don't know but I would rather have the boy come to me and tell me what happened and apologize if he were afraid. I would probably look at it differently. I know I would.

No surprise you would raise weak children who would run from responsibility and not help someone they just ran over. How proud you must be.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No surprise you would raise weak children who would run from responsibility and not help someone they just ran over. How proud you must be.

I'll tell you what I am proud of? My children weren't raised in an alcoholic home w/ a mother who has mental problems as you have done. They had two normal parents not two lesbians they had to explain to their friends one of whom has the filthiest mouth this side of the Mississippi. Yeah, I bet your kids are real proud.Not!

cool1

cool1

I and my brother , his wife, his sister,his cousins,his pawpaw yes we are in pain still , The church he was a member of , all his friends he went to school with,his girl friend, Yes I would say the pain and anger maybe taking over us right now -time heals it takes time.

My brother got most of his information from the law and the boys half sister and his Att-

Thank you for all your condolences but posting on this thread everyday is getting to me Crying or Very sad so if in you want to carry on by all means do so I just wont be posting on this thread anymore , I think I have enough opinions some over and over and over --yes I got what I asked for ! and thank you but Ive had enough!

Out of respect for my nephew I feel I should end this on my part anyway!
carry on as if I didnt say a thing --------OKEY DOKEY Cooleooo OUT cheers Im better now Laughing Have a good evening and eat lots of chocolate tongue

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'll tell you what I am proud of? My children weren't raised in an alcoholic home w/ a mother who has mental problems as you have done. They had two normal parents not two lesbians they had to explain to their friends one of whom has the filthiest mouth this side of the Mississippi. Yeah, I bet your kids are real proud.Not!

You make too many assumptions dreams. Thats whats wrong with you.

Im a VERY classy lady dreams. I dont talk the way I do here in real life.

This place is a place for me to let it all out so I dont let it all out.

I live a imaginary me here. Here I am Chrissy

at home or at work, i am ME

You have a lot to learn about life, even though you think you know it all, You dont.

Let me explain to you my family. My humble and very loving family. I realize I dont have to do this because you will later use it to try and hurt my feelings. because you are truely a evil bitch.

My youngest daughter is married, has one child my sweetest grandson ever, she is expecting another child in august.

My oldest daughter got screwed by who she thought would be her husband, but now has landed a job with bankers ins, she was always my hardest working one. Graduated with honors like me, but has a heart unfortuantly like me, looks like me too, shes my little clone.

my oldest son is in college getting a political science degree in wisconsin

my youngest son is autistic. and every 3 months we take him to the dan morino hospital. I have hired a tutor for $35 n hour to help him, this man comes to my house. This boy is a genius. Really, he is. This is not mother talking.

and me, I am just a person trying to hold it all together. They call me MOM

and when Im funny , they call me big mama

My wife is loving and caing and she used to teach autistic children in jax fla

She even knows sign laguage

They all put up with me graciously. Because I love them with actions and not just words.

Now you can go on and continue to hate me. I really dont give a shit. because as you can see. My plate is pretty full and you just dont fit on it, unless I want you to. see

Oh and another thing. NONE of my children would run from a situation to where they harmed another person. I dont even have to question it. I know them like the back of my hand, better actually than the back of my hand.

so take your excuses to someone else. I know your kind very well.

cool1 wrote:I and my brother , his wife, his sister,his cousins,his pawpaw yes we are in pain still , The church he was a member of , all his friends he went to school with,his girl friend, Yes I would say the pain and anger maybe taking over us right now -time heals it takes time.

My brother got most of his information from the law and the boys half sister and his Att-

Thank you for all your condolences but posting on this thread everyday is getting to me Crying or Very sad so if in you want to carry on by all means do so I just wont be posting on this thread anymore , I think I have enough opinions some over and over and over --yes I got what I asked for ! and thank you but Ive had enough!

Out of respect for my nephew I feel I should end this on my part anyway!
carry on as if I didnt say a thing --------OKEY DOKEY Cooleooo OUT cheers Im better now Laughing Have a good evening and eat lots of chocolate tongue

cool, dont let assholes here get to you.

Your pain is VALID.

In my personal opinion, nothing but condolences should have ever been offered. You are the one with a lost loved one and anyone who would try and place salt in your wound is just an asshole to me. sorry

Who are you kidding? Not anybody here.

Dreamsglore wrote:Who are you kidding? Not anybody here.

Im not trying to kid anyone.

Im a honest person unlike you. on with heart unlike YOU

so tell us, what do you think I am kidding about?

do you think Ive lied? LOL

because really I know down deep inside, its very hard for you to accept me as a human being.

Thats a problem youll have to deal with within yourself.

Me, Im happy with who I am, all my flaws and everything.

can you go a day without being bitter?

try it

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

They had two normal parents not two lesbians they had to explain to their friends one of whom has the filthiest mouth this side of the Mississippi. Yeah, I bet your kids are real proud.Not!

Not that everything in this conversation preceding it wasn't, but that comment is completely out of bounds.

Two loving adults in a committed, stable relationship can provide a perfectly appropriate environment to raise and nurture well-adjusted children, regardless of their sexual orientation.

There are far too many kids looking for homes and in precarious situations to cast such dispersions.

Your comment was callous and ill-informed.

You should reconsider and retract the statement.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They had two normal parents not two lesbians they had to explain to their friends one of whom has the filthiest mouth this side of the Mississippi. Yeah, I bet your kids are real proud.Not!

Not that everything in this conversation preceding it wasn't, but that comment is completely out of bounds.

Two loving adults in a committed, stable relationship can provide a perfectly appropriate environment to raise and nurture well-adjusted children, regardless of their sexual orientation.

There are far too many kids looking for homes and in precarious situations to cast such dispersions.

Thank you

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I'm not going to retract that.You may believe that and I may believe that but in the context of the real world two normal parents are just that. The world has not come to accept that is normal regardless of how you and I feel about it.When you're dissing someone about raising their kids like Chrissy has done then yes, I can say my kids were raised normally because that is the norm. Nobody said anything about not being well adjusted or nurturing.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I'm not going to retract that.You may believe that and I may believe that but in the context of the real world two normal parents are just that. The world has not come to accept that is normal regardless of how you and I feel about it.When you're dissing someone about raising their kids like Chrissy has done then yes, I can say my kids were raised normally because that is the norm. Nobody said anything about not being well adjusted or nurturing.

Really?

Would you say the same about an African-American or Vietnamese child being raised by a heterosexual white couple?

A lot of people would say that's not "normal", and twenty years ago it might've sparked a riot.

You're better than that.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

Would you say the same about an African-American or Vietnamese child being raised by a heterosexual white couple?

A lot of people would say that's not "normal", and twenty years ago it might've sparked a riot.

You're better than that.

Yes, I could say that and it wouldn't be normal. Depends on whether you see being normal as only good. Normal behavior is something that everybody else does.Abnormal behavior is what they don't do.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

You're better than that.

Yes, I could say that and it wouldn't be normal. Depends on whether you see being normal as only good. Normal behavior is something that everybody else does.Abnormal behavior is what they don't do.

You're rationalizing your own bigotry.

That's a common theme with bigots.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

You're better than that.

I don't see it that way at all. In context to my reply to her as to my children being raised normally that was in response to her slur on my children's raising. No, my children were not raised by lesbians and had to explain to their friends. You can take that as an insult but it is certainly a part of the lifestyle you choose. Does it mean I don't like lesbians? Certainly not. Does it mean I'm a bigot? Not at all. I don't like this particular lesbian but as far a raising her children they certainly have a part of society that doesn't approve of her lifestyle and it does affect them negatively in some circles.

Actually, I'm associating Chrissy w/all lesbians as a whole and that's not good. I have good friends who are lesbians and my disgust for this woman is rubbing off on everything. I need to separate her from good people who may be homosexual.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

You're better than that.

I don't see it that way at all. In context to my reply to her as to my children being raised normally that was in response to her slur on my children's raising. No, my children were not raised by lesbians and had to explain to their friends. You can take that as an insult but it is certainly a part of the lifestyle you choose. Does it mean I don't like lesbians? Certainly not. Does it mean I'm a bigot? Not at all. I don't like this particular lesbian but as far a raising her children they certainly have a part of society that doesn't approve of her lifestyle and it does affect them negatively in some circles.

finally your bigotry and hatefulnees comes to front

let me tell you something. There is oemthing about everyone that people might not approve of. I HAVE never had that problem raising my children. Why you may ask? because unlike what you think, I am a VERY well respected individual in any community I am involved in.

My neighbors love me and my family. And I live in what you call NORMAL areas.

You can try as you do to paint me as some deviant real life monster all you want. but facts are. You dont know me for real.

Ive tried to give you a idea of me for real, because you hurt my feelings all the time with your hate. I now see you are just another hater. but I always knew that anyway dreams. I did.

I hope I find it in me to stop trying to defend who I am to you one day. because you really are not worth it

Dreamsglore wrote:Actually, I'm associating Chrissy w/all lesbians as a whole and that's not good. I have good friends who are lesbians and my disgust for this woman is rubbing off on everything. I need to separate her from good people who may be homosexual.

yes, back step.

your true colors show

cant take that back btw

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:Actually, I'm associating Chrissy w/all lesbians as a whole and that's not good. I have good friends who are lesbians and my disgust for this woman is rubbing off on everything. I need to separate her from good people who may be homosexual.

Exactly.

Charles Manson and Hitler were heterosexuals.

Should I associate them with you?

Do you need a shovel or a clue?

Sal wrote:

Exactly.

Charles Manson and Hitler were heterosexuals.

Should I associate them with you?

Do you need a shovel or a clue?

Shut up, Sal. I don't need your self righteousness. Tonight I'm hating lesbians as a whole because of Chrissy. Sue me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum