Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hit and Run----in Milton a few months ago!

+5
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Sal
Joanimaroni
cool1
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Actually, I'm associating Chrissy w/all lesbians as a whole and that's not good. I have good friends who are lesbians and my disgust for this woman is rubbing off on everything. I need to separate her from good people who may be homosexual.

Exactly.

Charles Manson and Hitler were heterosexuals.

Should I associate them with you?

Do you need a shovel or a clue?

Shut up, Sal. I don't need your self righteousness. Tonight I'm hating lesbians as a whole because of Chrissy. Sue me.

LOL!

I'm done w/ her. I've said everything I'm ever going to say to her. The end.

Dreamsglore wrote:
You're not comprehending what was said. If it was minutes before the second vehicle hit him the police would not have been there in time.It doesn't matter which vehicle actually killed him. It's the culmination of both vehicles and the time frame.
I know this is going back a bit but oh well.
It is you who is not comprehending, the police response is not valid to the situation here. The valid point would be him stopping and him preventing the second hit. As you said in this case it doesn't matter which vehicle killed him because he left the person he hit in the first place.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
You're not comprehending what was said. If it was minutes before the second vehicle hit him the police would not have been there in time.It doesn't matter which vehicle actually killed him. It's the culmination of both vehicles and the time frame.
I know this is going back a bit but oh well.
It is you who is not comprehending, the police response is not valid to the situation here. The valid point would be him stopping and him preventing the second hit. As you said in this case it doesn't matter which vehicle killed him because he left the person he hit in the first place.

dreams thinks every teenager should run someone over and get away with it. Isn't it obvious by her posts defending the hit and run driver?
She even admitted to doing the same thing on this thread.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Would you feel that way if your 16 yr.old daughter hit someone accidently and panicked? It has nothing to do w/ being raised right and taught right,Cool unless you know this kid and know for a fact he maliciously left your nephew to die. I would only find that behavior common in a sociopath not an 16 yr. old kid. He turned himself in and that says something. I have no doubt he will continue to suffer in a small town like Milton and it will be a long time before he heals also. I just don't believe in putting a 16 yr. old in prison for not reacting the way he should have. I don't think most people would either but I could be wrong. I wouldn't take to heart some of the bitter people on this forum's opinion.You asked for opinions and that's what you got.
If i had a child who was part of this terrible accident, (at no point will i say it was murder) then i would hope that they would do the right thing, if not then yes i feel they should face the full consequences of their actions. As the parent i would ensure that my son/daughter turned themselves in irregardless if they were sociopathic or not. Turning oneself in due to coercion is not something that should be taken into account in how this person should be tried and does not change the actions he took previously.
And if you don't believe in putting him in prison honestly what do you believe should happen to this boy?

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Would you feel that way if your 16 yr.old daughter hit someone accidently and panicked? It has nothing to do w/ being raised right and taught right,Cool unless you know this kid and know for a fact he maliciously left your nephew to die. I would only find that behavior common in a sociopath not an 16 yr. old kid. He turned himself in and that says something. I have no doubt he will continue to suffer in a small town like Milton and it will be a long time before he heals also. I just don't believe in putting a 16 yr. old in prison for not reacting the way he should have. I don't think most people would either but I could be wrong. I wouldn't take to heart some of the bitter people on this forum's opinion.You asked for opinions and that's what you got.
If i had a child who was part of this terrible accident, (at no point will i say it was murder) then i would hope that they would do the right thing, if not then yes i feel they should face the full consequences of their actions. As the parent i would ensure that my son/daughter turned themselves in irregardless if they were sociopathic or not. Turning oneself in due to coercion is not something that should be taken into account in how this person should be tried and does not change the actions he took previously.
And if you don't believe in putting him in prison honestly what do you believe should happen to this boy?

Why do you think a 16 yr. old is culpable for adult decisions? Just because we allow them to drive? You would agree w/ putting your 16 yr. old son in prison? Are you serious?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Why do you think a 16 yr. old is culpable for adult decisions? Just because we allow them to drive? You would agree w/ putting your 16 yr. old son in prison? Are you serious?
If my 16 yr old committed a sever crime yes, would i wish it differently, would i like to keep them in a cocoon and protect them at all times, yes. but i also realize that they would be growing up i would be deeply saddened that he/she were going to jail and that the accident happened. but they also understand (and this is a point which many do not) that there are consequences to their actions. Again i would hate it if they had to go and would try everything to prevent it, but that will be my emotional side raging out, but i would feel that they would need to face the consequences of their actions (would try to minimize said consequences, in part by having them turn themselves in and fight like crazy to have the least serious charges, kept in juvi court, etc.). But i would understand (after a period) that this is what should happen. And i can only, only hope that they will learn from their actions and support them as best i can while they are in prison.

Dreamsglore wrote:

But now let me ask this of you also why do you think a 16 yr old should be treated so differently from say an 18 year old in a serious incident like this?

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
If my 16 yr old committed a sever crime yes, would i wish it differently, would i like to keep them in a cocoon and protect them at all times, yes. but i also realize that they would be growing up i would be deeply saddened that he/she were going to jail and that the accident happened. but they also understand (and this is a point which many do not) that there are consequences to their actions. Again i would hate it if they had to go and would try everything to prevent it, but that will be my emotional side raging out, but i would feel that they would need to face the consequences of their actions (would try to minimize said consequences, in part by having them turn themselves in and fight like crazy to have the least serious charges, kept in juvi court, etc.). But i would understand (after a period) that this is what should happen. And i can only, only hope that they will learn from their actions and support them as best i can while they are in prison.

Sixteen yr.old's don't belong in prison w/ adults. That's why there is the juvenile system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum