Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court denies Zim's lawyer extension to prepare his, (cough) case.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-loses-bid-delay-trial-173318804--abc-news-topstories.html

Let's light this candle.

Zimmerman's gotten fat! The lawyers seem to getting a little too greedy.They've gone through $300 and something thousand already?

Dreamsglore wrote:Zimmerman's gotten fat! The lawyers seem to getting a little too greedy.They've gone through $300 and something thousand already?

The old adage "Expenses rise to meet income" applies to lawyers.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Looks like Zimmerman's legal defense donors had second thoughts.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Court denies Zim's lawyer extension to prepare his, (cough) case. 121203083453-zimmerman-blood-story-top

Do you think a bag of Skittles can do this kind of damage?

Taste the rainbow!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Court denies Zim's lawyer extension to prepare his, (cough) case. George-zimmerman-INJURY

Ouch!

Look who be tossin a hissy...LOL.

And why are you hiding boy...? Sneaking around like a cockroach in a dark kitchen....LOL.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hell of a lot of money to spend on defense in a supposed open and shut Stand Your Ground case, isn't it?

Why do y'all hate Mexican Americans? Hell... Zim looks more like Obama than that kid did.

PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate Mexican Americans? Hell... Zim looks more like Obama than that kid did.

I love 'em. Hard working folk who make a large group of American business' even possible. Ask Tony Bourdain.

I just say get on with it...enough prep already. I'm to the point where about the only one I would believe on what really happened is the dead guy. The rest are bleedin' this turnip dry.

Just sayin...

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:Look who be tossin a hissy...LOL.

And why are you hiding boy...? Sneaking around like a cockroach in a dark kitchen....LOL.

What the hell are you talking about?

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:Why do y'all hate Mexican Americans? Hell... Zim looks more like Obama than that kid did.

Obama said if he had a son he would look like Martin. Go figure.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

VectorMan wrote:

Zimmerman has been in hiding because he has a price on his head.

Joanimaroni wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Zimmerman has been in hiding because he has a price on his head.

Uh, thanx, I guess. I was referring to my friend Vector who was running around barefoot.

I would never refer to Zimmy like that. All I have asked is that they get this trial going.

I got no dog in this here fight.

I still think it was highly inappropriate for the president to speak about an open case... and the media altering pictures and splicing the 9/11 tape should outrage everyone. Those things foster bias that harms a fair trial. What's the agenda?

PkrBum wrote:I still think it was highly inappropriate for the president to speak about an open case... and the media altering pictures and splicing the 9/11 tape should outrage everyone. Those things foster bias that harms a fair trial. What's the agenda?

Then it should make for a lively defense.

Put the media on trial.

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:I still think it was highly inappropriate for the president to speak about an open case... and the media altering pictures and splicing the 9/11 tape should outrage everyone. Those things foster bias that harms a fair trial. What's the agenda?

Ditto dude.

Then again, Obama isn't as smart as some people like to think. Good lord, he can't even get a real "S" out of his mouth.

Oh well..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum