Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negotiators Talking to Man Through Pipe

+3
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
knothead
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20130201/NEWS03/302010019/Negotiators-talking-to-Alabama-captor-through-pipe

This country has many similar minded citizens that we must find a way to separate them from their weapons. The assault weapons, the bunker, the paranoia, the hatred for the government . . . . . all combined form a toxic mis to make for a danger to society. How do we identify them, call them out with law enforcement and eradicate them?

So let me get this stupidity you have barfed up straight. If someone thinks that government is over reaching they are paranoid or hate government. If someone owns an assault rifle. Or has a storm cellar then it is law enforcements job like they did at WACO to roll in the tanks and kill them. With "great" minds like yours in government people would have every right to distrust government or what you call paranoia. This changing of words to create an inflamatory rethoric aimed at what are generally law abiding Americans does only harm and smacks of violence promoting propaganda. Perhaps you can explain distrust of government to the thousands of Mexicans murdered by Eric Holders guns he delivered to his drug cartel buddies.

This person displays all the symptoms of being incapable of responsibility to own a firearm . . . . . thus how do we identify these paranoid and dangerous people before they harm innocent people.

Well were it possible for you to follow up with authorities with this assertion. I would quickly slap you with a liable and defamation lawsuit.

Not my first rodeo so I would welcome your machismo, the guy is unhinged but defend him if you feel the need.

My bad I thought you were attacking me personally. Your pronouns mislead me. No I would shoot this guy in the bunker and return the kid to his family if I had the opportunity. It's crazy fools like him that give us lovers of liberty a bad name.

Not attacking you at all . . . . . your post that I was barfing up . . . . whatever. This is about a crazy unstable crackpot who has already fired on his neighbors, threatened others and law enforcement has knowledge of this. They are currently powerless evidently because now he has escalated his rage by taking a 6 year old hostage and hunkered down in his bunker and I am for identifying these types of yes paranoid nutjobs and getting them out of society or just shoot his ass straight up!! Just sayin . . .

Exactly Knothead! I'm getting real tired of the so called sane, law abiding dolts defending this shit.

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20130201/NEWS03/302010019/Negotiators-talking-to-Alabama-captor-through-pipe

This country has many similar minded citizens that we must find a way to separate them from their weapons. The assault weapons, the bunker, the paranoia, the hatred for the government . . . . . all combined form a toxic mis to make for a danger to society. How do we identify them, call them out with law enforcement and eradicate them?

So let me get this stupidity you have barfed up straight. If someone thinks that government is over reaching they are paranoid or hate government. If someone owns an assault rifle. Or has a storm cellar then it is law enforcements job like they did at WACO to roll in the tanks and kill them. With "great" minds like yours in government people would have every right to distrust government or what you call paranoia. This changing of words to create an inflamatory rethoric aimed at what are generally law abiding Americans does only harm and smacks of violence promoting propaganda. Perhaps you can explain distrust of government to the thousands of Mexicans murdered by Eric Holders guns he delivered to his drug cartel buddies.

This person displays all the symptoms of being incapable of responsibility to own a firearm . . . . . thus how do we identify these paranoid and dangerous people before they harm innocent people.

Well were it possible for you to follow up with authorities with this assertion. I would quickly slap you with a liable and defamation lawsuit.

You could try that all you want,Teo but you wouldn't get far. Opinions are protected in this country.

I respect his opinion and as long as it doesn't escalate into see something say something BS.... I am good with whatever....WTM has wished me dead often and you have threatened to throw me in a wood chipper but hey we all have our opinions....

PS: if I come up missing see if dreams rented a chipper and test it for super machismo DNA....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You could try that all you want,Teo but you wouldn't get far. Opinions are protected in this country.

I respect his opinion and as long as it doesn't escalate into see something say something BS.... I am good with whatever....WTM has wished me dead often and you have threatened to throw me in a wood chipper but hey we all have our opinions....

PS: if I come up missing see if dreams rented a chipper and test it for super machismo DNA....
Just because I may want to throw you in the chipper doesn't mean it's personal. Wink

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Way to go dick head.

Often...? A few times in 7-8 years...?

I knew you were prone to pathetic exaggeration but could you work out your angst and leave me out of your whining.

I realize that's two jobs, but I'm sure you can do it if ya just try real hard like.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

W_T_M wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Way to go dick head.

Often...? A few times in 7-8 years...?

I knew you were prone to pathetic exaggeration but could you work out your angst and leave me out of your whining.

I realize that's two jobs, but I'm sure you can do it if ya just try real hard like.
Damn did I say beetlejuice 3 times ?...I was hoping he wouldn't appear.......

Oh teo, your (sic) such a Liar....

Negotiators Talking to Man Through Pipe - Page 2 Photo415

TEOTWAWKI wrote:PS: if I come up missing see if dreams rented a chipper and test it for super machismo DNA....

I like that... and modest, too.

Razz

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I do believe we have people like knothead in our gov now.

They want to be the "thought" police. Comit people to death or jail for things they "might" do ya know.

Chrissy, yes I dream of being in total control of the thought processes throughout our populace . . . . . . give me a break! This guy has displayed signs of instability multiple times brandishing a weapon and actually firing it at people and I represent the thought police because I believe his ass ought to be behind bars or at a minimum disarmed before he pulls crap like holding a six year old hostage in his little bunker stocked with water and Vienna sausages!!! Really??

Your post reaked of "profiling preppers" and eradicating them.

You cant stop crimes that havnt been commited yet. Yes, I know its unfortunate.

I consider the thought police to be a very serious step into a danger for our country. What are we going to do, have a bunch of crazy assed psyco docs draw up a guideline "THEY" think a certain group of people will commit a crime and then you can go arrest them or put them away?

Fact is, bad shit happens. and no one is going to stop all bad shit from happening.

and another thing. I am getting god damn tired of every fucking bad thing that happens it becomes an attack on another persons liberties. Its like these maggots on the news are waiting to find another thing to toss into thier agenda.

May as well put a god damn cow tag on all of , sit us in a hut and assign us our daily task.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

They want to be the "thought" police. Comit people to death or jail for things they "might" do ya know.

Chrissy, yes I dream of being in total control of the thought processes throughout our populace . . . . . . give me a break! This guy has displayed signs of instability multiple times brandishing a weapon and actually firing it at people and I represent the thought police because I believe his ass ought to be behind bars or at a minimum disarmed before he pulls crap like holding a six year old hostage in his little bunker stocked with water and Vienna sausages!!! Really??

I consider the thought police to be a very serious step into a danger for our country. What are we going to do, have a bunch of crazy assed psyco docs draw up a guideline "THEY" think a certain group of people will commit a crime and then you can go arrest them or put them away?

Fact is, bad shit happens. and no one is going to stop all bad shit from happening.

and another thing. I am getting god damn tired of every fucking bad thing that happens it becomes an attack on another persons liberties. Its like these maggots on the news are waiting to find another thing to toss into thier agenda.

May as well put a god damn cow tag on all of , sit us in a hut and assign us our daily task.

Miss your meds today?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:PS: if I come up missing see if dreams rented a chipper and test it for super machismo DNA....

Razz
alright where's your face ? Eric has a beard and stuff and he's old you look about 35

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Razz
alright where's your face ? Eric has a beard and stuff and he's old you look about 35

The pic was taken sometime after 2001 and before 2006. I recognize the house. Hey, I was 3 in my last avatar.

Edit: The sunglasses cover the bags under my eyes Razz

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Miss your meds today?

I dont take any meds. Maybe thats my problem, Im not hooked on some pills, because most of the freaking world looks insane to me.

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Miss your meds today?

I dont take any meds. Maybe thats my problem, Im not hooked on some pills, because most of the freaking world looks insane to me.

Do you have any guns?

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Miss your meds today?

Scary isn't it? I wonder how many more are out there besides on this forum?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey down there put your mouth right up against the pipe I can't hear you....There is that better ?...Yes, BANG !

Yomama wrote:

The pic was taken sometime after 2001 and before 2006. I recognize the house. Hey, I was 3 in my last avatar.

Edit: The sunglasses cover the bags under my eyes Razz

I sorta like having our young 'un pics as our avatars here. Plus, it sorta looked like yer lil 3-year old pp was hangin' out yer trunks in that shot! I got a kick outta that!

I'm bad, I know. Sowwy! Embarassed

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Seems like the judge who released him on any sort of bond after the prior shooting incident has a lot of culpibility.

Florida already has some very strict laws concerning the use of a gun in a crime or discarging one into an occupied vehicle or home. I have no clue what the laws are in Alabama.

cool1

cool1

I hope he lets the little guy go---im so sad over this --If I were his mom I would be going nuts . Crying or Very sad

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Seems like the judge who released him on any sort of bond after the prior shooting incident has a lot of culpibility.

Florida already has some very strict laws concerning the use of a gun in a crime or discarging one into an occupied vehicle or home. I have no clue what the laws are in Alabama.

No one discharged a gun. You have your info. mixed up. He threatened to shoot.They got him for menacing.

cool1 wrote:I hope he lets the little guy go---im so sad over this --If I were his mom I would be going nuts . Crying or Very sad

I gave you a + for that post. Were I his mama, I'd be going absolutely Richter, magnitude TEN!!

I simply cannot imagine being a parent -- much less the little guy -- in this sort of situation... And I am not a parent.

SO heartbreaking. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum