Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negotiators Talking to Man Through Pipe

+3
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
knothead
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

knothead

knothead

http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20130201/NEWS03/302010019/Negotiators-talking-to-Alabama-captor-through-pipe

This country has many similar minded citizens that we must find a way to separate them from their weapons. The assault weapons, the bunker, the paranoia, the hatred for the government . . . . . all combined form a toxic mis to make for a danger to society. How do we identify them, call them out with law enforcement and eradicate them?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20130201/NEWS03/302010019/Negotiators-talking-to-Alabama-captor-through-pipe

This country has many similar minded citizens that we must find a way to separate them from their weapons. The assault weapons, the bunker, the paranoia, the hatred for the government . . . . . all combined form a toxic mis to make for a danger to society. How do we identify them, call them out with law enforcement and eradicate them?

I'm at a loss on this situation....was there a connection to this man and child?

He was arrest several weeks ago for firing a weapon at a car with a family inside. Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder? If he was charged he would be in jail instead of killing a bus driver and kidnapping a 6 year old.

We need to be tough on weapon charges....all weapon charges, period.

2seaoat

we should confirm Hagel because Iran thinks highly of him.

We need some mandatory minimum sentences for illegal firearm use. It could start with no bail, or an amount like 1 million dollars. A person who uses a firearm illegally knows they will not be given bail, and will be staying in jail until after resolution at trial. To meet constitutional muster, there would have to be expedited speedy trial requirements, but in the end......you use a gun illegally.....you go to jail until your trial.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:http://www.pnj.com/viewart/20130201/NEWS03/302010019/Negotiators-talking-to-Alabama-captor-through-pipe

So let me get this stupidity you have barfed up straight. If someone thinks that government is over reaching they are paranoid or hate government. If someone owns an assault rifle. Or has a storm cellar then it is law enforcements job like they did at WACO to roll in the tanks and kill them. With "great" minds like yours in government people would have every right to distrust government or what you call paranoia. This changing of words to create an inflamatory rethoric aimed at what are generally law abiding Americans does only harm and smacks of violence promoting propaganda. Perhaps you can explain distrust of government to the thousands of Mexicans murdered by Eric Holders guns he delivered to his drug cartel buddies.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

So let me get this stupidity you have barfed up straight. If someone thinks that government is over reaching they are paranoid or hate government. If someone owns an assault rifle. Or has a storm cellar then it is law enforcements job like they did at WACO to roll in the tanks and kill them. With "great" minds like yours in government people would have every right to distrust government or what you call paranoia. This changing of words to create an inflamatory rethoric aimed at what are generally law abiding Americans does only harm and smacks of violence promoting propaganda. Perhaps you can explain distrust of government to the thousands of Mexicans murdered by Eric Holders guns he delivered to his drug cartel buddies.

Methinks Knothead struck a bunker nerve...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Methinks Knothead struck a bunker nerve...

Well RuSsia just built over a thousand bunkers for it's people to survive in in case of a war. Also there are bunkers being built here but only for the government leadership. Hell I wish I had the money to build a bunker but I would rather just die with the rest of you riff raff.

Joanimaroni wrote:

I'm at a loss on this situation....was there a connection to this man and child?

Haven't really followed but great question...is there a connection with this particular child?....And isn't this guy 65YOA?....

He was arrest several weeks ago for firing a weapon at a car with a family inside. Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder? If he was charged he would be in jail instead of killing a bus driver and kidnapping a 6 year old.

Joanimaroni wrote:

That doesn't stop crazy people before they do it. There was no connection to this child and is a perfect example of mentally ill people possessing guns.

He beat the dog to death with a piece of pipe. I always love it when they say "Lead' pipe. 100 to 1 it was Galvanized or steel. not lead.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I do believe we have people like knothead in our gov now.

They want to be the "thought" police. Comit people to death or jail for things they "might" do ya know.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That doesn't stop crazy people before they do it. There was no connection to this child and is a perfect example of mentally ill people possessing guns.

The point I was trying to make was .....the jerk fired a weapon at a family occupied vehicle....that could and possible should have been considered attempted murder or a lesser charge of aggravated assault with a firearm.....Had he been charged and held in jail he would not have been out to kill and kidnap.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The point I was trying to make was .....the jerk fired a weapon at a family occupied vehicle....that could and possible should have been considered attempted murder or a lesser charge of aggravated assault with a firearm.....Had he been charged and held in jail he would not have been out to kill and kidnap.

I don't think he fired a weapon but threatened to.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I don't think he fired a weapon but threatened to.

They interviewed the man twice on TV....he said the guy fired two shots.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

This person displays all the symptoms of being incapable of responsibility to own a firearm . . . . . thus how do we identify these paranoid and dangerous people before they harm innocent people.

hallmarkgrad wrote:He beat the dog to death with a piece of pipe. I always love it when they say "Lead' pipe. 100 to 1 it was Galvanized or steel. not lead.

In the older parts of the City of Pensacola, the water department installed lead goose-necks coming off the water mains. I think it offered strain relief from water hammer, because lead is somewhat flexible. I used to have an 18" section of one.

When they get coated with crud on the inside, they won't leach lead into the supply line.

"...you riff-raff"

Negotiators Talking to Man Through Pipe Cosby

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I do believe we have people like knothead in our gov now.

They want to be the "thought" police. Comit people to death or jail for things they "might" do ya know.

Chrissy, yes I dream of being in total control of the thought processes throughout our populace . . . . . . give me a break! This guy has displayed signs of instability multiple times brandishing a weapon and actually firing it at people and I represent the thought police because I believe his ass ought to be behind bars or at a minimum disarmed before he pulls crap like holding a six year old hostage in his little bunker stocked with water and Vienna sausages!!! Really??

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:He beat the dog to death with a piece of pipe. I always love it when they say "Lead' pipe. 100 to 1 it was Galvanized or steel. not lead.

In the older parts of the City of Pensacola, the water department installed lead goose-necks coming off the water mains. I think it offered strain relief from water hammer, because lead is somewhat flexible. I used to have an 18" section of one.

My money's on hot-dip galvanized steel, and again me and HG pick up on the same peculiarity. But Jiminy Christmas, why does it not surprise me that the City of PNS has lead pipes??

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

This person displays all the symptoms of being incapable of responsibility to own a firearm . . . . . thus how do we identify these paranoid and dangerous people before they harm innocent people.

Well were it possible for you to follow up with authorities with this assertion. I would quickly slap you with a liable and defamation lawsuit.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well were it possible for you to follow up with authorities with this assertion. I would quickly slap you with a liable and defamation lawsuit.

Not my first rodeo so I would welcome your machismo, the guy is unhinged but defend him if you feel the need.

I wonder why they don't just pipe some knockout gas down there?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Guy would probably shoot the kid as he begins to feel the effects of the gas.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Not my first rodeo so I would welcome your machismo, the guy is unhinged but defend him if you feel the need.

My bad I thought you were attacking me personally. Your pronouns mislead me. No I would shoot this guy in the bunker and return the kid to his family if I had the opportunity. It's crazy fools like him that give us lovers of liberty a bad name.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

My bad I thought you were attacking me personally. Your pronouns mislead me. No I would shoot this guy in the bunker and return the kid to his family if I had the opportunity. It's crazy fools like him that give us lovers of liberty a bad name.

Not attacking you at all . . . . . your post that I was barfing up . . . . whatever. This is about a crazy unstable crackpot who has already fired on his neighbors, threatened others and law enforcement has knowledge of this. They are currently powerless evidently because now he has escalated his rage by taking a 6 year old hostage and hunkered down in his bunker and I am for identifying these types of yes paranoid nutjobs and getting them out of society or just shoot his ass straight up!! Just sayin . . .

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You could try that all you want,Teo but you wouldn't get far. Opinions are protected in this country.

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Not attacking you at all . . . . . your post that I was barfing up . . . . whatever. This is about a crazy unstable crackpot who has already fired on his neighbors, threatened others and law enforcement has knowledge of this. They are currently powerless evidently because now he has escalated his rage by taking a 6 year old hostage and hunkered down in his bunker and I am for identifying these types of yes paranoid nutjobs and getting them out of society or just shoot his ass straight up!! Just sayin . . .

Exactly Knothead! I'm getting real tired of the so called sane, law abiding dolts defending this shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum