Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians.

+9
Veronica
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Empty As you sow, you reap 2/2/2017, 3:59 pm

Veronica

Religious wars are wrong.  
But please shove your victim card up your ass?  
You cry about what Christians getting some of what they have been dishing out for over 1000 years.  

Christians have been burning witches alive for centuries...  aaaaaaaand still are.  
So stop acting like Muslims are the only douche-bags?
Religion is the problem when you worship an angry homicidal sky fairy that needs you to murder in it's name.

Where was your "moral outrage" when Christians burn witches at the stake?
Where was your "moral outrage"  when Christians brutally murdered the great Greek philosopher Hypatia by skinning her alive?
Where was your "moral outrage" during the Spanish Inquisition? Crusades?  Salem Witch Trials?  Dark ages?  Execution of Giordanno Bruno?  Imprisonment of Galileo Galilei?  
Stop inciting violence in the name of superstition and you wont get any in return.  
As long as you continue to spread violence: why are you surprised when you get violence?
Violence begets violence, hate begets hate and the ONLY innocent victims in any of this are the atheists, agnostics, LGBTQI people, and pagans who have never committed holy war on anyone or ever asked for any war in some gods name.  All that they want is to live and love as they see fit. Those are the victims, not the one side who commits atrocities and then complains when the exact same atrocities are perpetuated upon them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/centralafricanrepublic/12018588/Christian-militias-in-Central-African-Republic-burnt-witches-at-stake-says-UN-report.html

Sal

Sal

This is odd.

The resurrection of a dead thread full of guests and ghosts and witches.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Veronica wrote:Religious wars are wrong.  
But please shove your victim card up your ass?  
You cry about what Christians getting some of what they have been dishing out for over 1000 years.  

Christians have been burning witches alive for centuries...  aaaaaaaand still are.  
So stop acting like Muslims are the only douche-bags?
Religion is the problem when you worship an angry homicidal sky fairy that needs you to murder in it's name.

Where was your "moral outrage" when Christians burn witches at the stake?
Where was your "moral outrage"  when Christians brutally murdered the great Greek philosopher Hypatia by skinning her alive?
Where was your "moral outrage" during the Spanish Inquisition? Crusades?  Salem Witch Trials?  Dark ages?  Execution of Giordanno Bruno?  Imprisonment of Galileo Galilei?  
Stop inciting violence in the name of superstition and you wont get any in return.  
As long as you continue to spread violence: why are you surprised when you get violence?
Violence begets violence, hate begets hate and the ONLY innocent victims in any of this are the atheists, agnostics, LGBTQI people, and pagans who have never committed holy war on anyone or ever asked for any war in some gods name.  All that they want is to live and love as they see fit.  Those are the victims, not the one side who commits atrocities and then complains when the exact same atrocities are perpetuated upon them.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/centralafricanrepublic/12018588/Christian-militias-in-Central-African-Republic-burnt-witches-at-stake-says-UN-report.html

Hi, Veronica. How did you happen to find this forum?

Telstar

Telstar

Hospital Bob wrote:Photo of Dick Cheney returning from Vietnam

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Audie-murphy

LOL Audie Cheney.

Telstar

Telstar

Hospital Bob wrote:Look,  you liberals and conservatives need to join me and teo next tuesday night at Bands on the Beach.  We all need to meet and greet like normal people did for thousands of years before this new way of communicating.
Until this new way of doing things,  actual flesh and blood people looked each other in the eyes when were communicating.  We didn't just sit behind these goddamn computers and repeat the shit we've heard on some goddamn media.
We actually got together and got to know each other.  We were more to each other than just a bunch of fucking written words.  

Okay,  speech over.  Teo and I are going to be there.  Come join us.  It's gonna be a special time at Bands on the Beach because it's gonna be Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs for christs sake.

Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs were formed nearly 20 years ago by a group of friends getting together to jam and play a few parties. It has grown into one of the south,s best known and in-demand showbands. The Moondogs feature 10 to 12 pieces of blistering, high-energy rock, R&B, swing, funk, soul, zydeco, country, and just about any other genre, of music you can imagine.

Led by frontman/singer Johnny Earthquake, the band relies heavily on the angelic harmonies of its duo of female singers and one of the tightest and funkiest horn sections anywhere. Bandmember Rodney recently was inducted into the LA Music Hall of Fame.

Picture this.  You bring a lawn chair and a cooler with whatever you want in it.  And you sit in the sand with your back on the ocean.  And in front of you is this incredible live music.  And it's free.
As my friend yella always likes to say,  "we'd be fools not to".

I would have gone if I was anywhere near there. These days the cover bands play better than some of the originals. I wonder if they played this one. 

Veronica

FAKE Story.
The charred bodies are victims of a tanker truck explosion in 2010 in Congo:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/03/congo-radio-says-dead-oil-truck-explosion.html

RealLindaL

Hey Veronica, I think some of the forum members (yes, including myself) are really fascinated and curious as to what prompted you to dig up this four year old thread to comment on. And of course the forum "owner"/moderator, boards of FL, has already asked how you came upon the forum in the first place.

Would you mind enlightening us, satisfying our natural curiosity? We're all ears.
Thanks! Smile

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Hey Veronica, I think some of the forum members (yes, including myself) are really fascinated and curious as to what prompted you to dig up this four year old thread to comment on.  And of course the forum "owner"/moderator, boards of FL, has already asked how you came upon the forum in the first place.  

Would you mind enlightening us, satisfying our natural curiosity?  We're all ears.    
Thanks!  Smile

A big howdy to the newest member btraven.  Smile

59Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Empty False information 2/3/2017, 8:54 am

Please look up Catastrophe at Sange. This is BS Propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophe_of_Sange

Telstar

Telstar

mekkel.harvey@gmail.com wrote:Please look up Catastrophe at Sange.   This is BS Propaganda.

A big howdy to our newest member mekkel.

boards of FL

boards of FL

mekkel.harvey@gmail.com wrote:Please look up Catastrophe at Sange.   This is BS Propaganda.

Agreed, but how did you find this forum? Did you see this linked somewhere else in some discussion?

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe the picture that kicked this off has something to do with the Bowling Green Massacre that only Kellyain't Conway seems to remember.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Maybe the picture that kicked this off has something to do with the Bowling Green Massacre that only Kellyain't Conway seems to remember.

"Kellyain't" ?? TOO funny.

64Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Empty Not true 2/3/2017, 7:16 pm

https://polination.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/mythbuster-catholics-burned-alive-photo-is-not-what-it-purports-to-be/

THIS IS A photograph from a 2010 oil tanker explosion in the Democratic Republic of Congo is frequently shared with misinformation about the victims.
Check it out, and check out Snopes.

STILL VERY horrible, but at least they were not killed directly by other people.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:This is odd.

The resurrection of a dead thread full of guests and ghosts and witches.

Still wondering why. It's four years old, for Pete's sake! How/why did this particular thread get resurrected?

67Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Empty I did a search on this image 2/5/2017, 11:32 pm

And I found that this was not muslims.. it was in fact in Africa.. Nigeria.. where did you get your info from?

68Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 3 Empty Koran 1/15/2019, 12:11 pm

Alan

Alan

As long as any religion accepts the philosophy of Apostasy, they will be enabled to violate Allah's/God's commandment of "thou shalt not kill" or more generally
Thou shall not take what does not belong to you. i.e. someone else's time to live. That shall always be up to our creator.
Violate this commandment at your own Pe3il

Last edited by Alan on 1/15/2019, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out the conclusion)

Telstar

Telstar

Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace.

TK-422

Guest wrote:All of that from the RELIGION of PEACE.

Gasoline has no religion. It is a higly inflammable liquid. This has nothing to do with any religion what so ever. Capiche?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum