Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians.

+9
Veronica
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Photo of Dick Cheney returning from Vietnam

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 Audie-murphy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Photo of queers being persecuted by Brother Carl

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 7664526180339056000

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

and lastly but not leastly, a photo which has it's own caption

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 ScreenHunter_14-Aug.-29-22.47

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boards in a drunken stupor...

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 49863411

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oddly enough, you're the only one who struggles with forum sections and appropriate content. Further, this very thread suggests you may actually have less than three functioning brain cells.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh I am hurt  boohoo. Liberal logic has broken me.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Not liberal logic but, rather, your own ignorance and willingness to blindly accept anything that finds its way to your inbox and has an FWD: in the subject line.  The only difference between this post and any of your other posts is that this one was actually dumb enough to lead someone to register here merely to correct it.  That, and it apparently generated a high number of views.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Without me and Chrissy this forum would be perfect.....and boring.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Without me and Chrissy this forum would be perfect.....and boring.

Amen!

35Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 Empty Lost all hope..... 6/25/2014, 8:58 pm

WoW, If you stupid fucking Christians honestly believe all this shit you all are posting, i have lost all hope in man kind. I mean granted, you believer that a man collected 2 of every type of animal on the planet and put them on a boat he built by hand, and that another man lived in a whale, and yet another parted a sea, but the shit you all are saying about this is wow.... So because the worlds largest religion has a small % of extremest that kill people that means they all should die?? yea yall sound exactly like muslim extremest. You all want to talk about burning people? how about salem witch trials??? Did you all forget about the great Christians that burned those people alive? Let me guess they where possessed by demon's???... Why don't you all actually read some science books and not the internet.

stupidfks wrote:WoW, If you stupid fucking Christians honestly believe all this shit you all are posting, i have lost all hope in man kind. I mean granted, you believer that a man collected 2 of every type of animal on the planet and put them on a boat he built by hand, and that another man lived in a whale, and yet another parted a sea, but the shit you all are saying about this is wow.... So because the worlds largest religion has a small % of extremest that kill people that means they all should die?? yea yall sound exactly like muslim extremest. You all want to talk about burning people? how about salem witch trials??? Did you all forget about the great Christians that burned those people alive? Let me guess they where possessed by demon's???...  Why don't you all actually read some science books and not the internet.

sock or not?

voting starts now....................

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great screen name.....obviously he is a stupidfucker.

Joanimaroni wrote:Great screen name.....obviously he is a stupidfucker.

I think someone must have linked this thread to a muslim website and it has caused a frenzy lol

that is my guess of how this post got so many views and we got all tat traffic.. 2 new people have posted to this thread recently... its a pretty good dirty trick lol

Ti wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Without me and Chrissy this forum would be perfect.....and boring.

Amen!

You two are without doubt the most interesting and entertaining people on this site... never change please.

PkrBum wrote:
Ti wrote:

Amen!

You two are without doubt the most interesting and entertaining people on this site... never change please.

Thank you Pkr, and you are the most intelligent. No offense teo, you're very intelligent too.  

I just love you both.  Smile 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So teo took something he saw on the internet at face value.
So have I and posted it here only to be corrected. Which is at is should be.
Teo and I are not the only ones who've fallen prey to this kind of bullshit. The internet is teeming with bullshit being passed off as truth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look, you liberals and conservatives need to join me and teo next tuesday night at Bands on the Beach. We all need to meet and greet like normal people did for thousands of years before this new way of communicating.
Until this new way of doing things, actual flesh and blood people looked each other in the eyes when were communicating. We didn't just sit behind these goddamn computers and repeat the shit we've heard on some goddamn media.
We actually got together and got to know each other. We were more to each other than just a bunch of fucking written words.

Okay, speech over. Teo and I are going to be there. Come join us. It's gonna be a special time at Bands on the Beach because it's gonna be Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs for christs sake.

Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs were formed nearly 20 years ago by a group of friends getting together to jam and play a few parties. It has grown into one of the south,s best known and in-demand showbands. The Moondogs feature 10 to 12 pieces of blistering, high-energy rock, R&B, swing, funk, soul, zydeco, country, and just about any other genre, of music you can imagine.

Led by frontman/singer Johnny Earthquake, the band relies heavily on the angelic harmonies of its duo of female singers and one of the tightest and funkiest horn sections anywhere. Bandmember Rodney recently was inducted into the LA Music Hall of Fame.

Picture this. You bring a lawn chair and a cooler with whatever you want in it. And you sit in the sand with your back on the ocean. And in front of you is this incredible live music. And it's free.
As my friend yella always likes to say, "we'd be fools not to".

I cant make it bob. But ill be there in spirit. When ever you see a crazy woman dancing around having a good time, think of me.  Smile 

PkrBum wrote:
Ti wrote:

Amen!

Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqto6E17-gMs1y8oEwW-ZReSb_1Lfmtg0pNWRTImzMG4PZg8AX

I find the three of you to be the most interesting and entertaining people on this site..... Well I might throw in Bob as a fourth also... That is when he's not being a jerk.

I also like Joani's interjections... She just needs to speak up more.

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPWdCvwqQI0

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEO stinks this place up so badly that people from all over the internet can smell it.

That sure sounds fun bob... wish I could. That surgery on my neck was just over a month ago... will be laid up two more months while the bones fuse. I sure would like to meet y'all tho. Maybe at the end of the summer?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:That sure sounds fun bob... wish I could. That surgery on my neck was just over a month ago... will be laid up two more months while the bones fuse. I sure would like to meet y'all tho. Maybe at the end of the summer?

Get well and then come on down.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:TEO stinks this place up so badly that people from all over the internet can smell it.
What no thanks for making you famous ? Where's the gratitude ?

This image has an interesting history.

There was a tragic fuel truck explosion in Nigeria and an Al Jazeera photographer snapped a bunch of photos of the carnage. Not all of those photos were used. Then later this meme appeared using several previously uncirculated pictures, taken by the Al Jazeera photographer, of the Nigerian tragedy, claiming they were pictures of Muslims burning Christians, it is not. Soon after Loon watch (a front for CAIR) attributed the false meme to a female anti-Islam activist. A claim she not only denies but supports with a strong evidence trail that points to the meme being created by someone at CAIR.

So why would CAIR release such a meme? Well, I can only speculate but if you represent a group that is committing atrocities. Floating such a lie, then proving it a hoax, may seem a good way to give cover to that group while damaging the credibility of whistleblowers and those that believe the lie.

50Burned alive while unarmed.... Christians. - Page 2 Empty Faux News? 2/2/2017, 11:43 am

I was informed by a FB friend that this picture is NOT of Christians burnt alive by muslims!

I really hate when this crap gets by me, and I post it as though it was true! Please be more diligent BEFORE posting stuff like this!

I must also conclude, that the whole story is bogus!

This is SO believable, because it is EXACTLY the type of thing they would do! HOWEVER, there is enough REAL muslim incited travesty out there, why does anybody feel the need to invent more?

http://www.snopes.com/photograph-christians-burned-muslims/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum